Ratings for Dr. Eduardo M. Fraifeld

Just rude not concerned about ur health wait time long and very very judgemental..

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I have been taking my mother here for over a year. After almost being bedridden she is up and doing great. He is a fine caring considerate doctpr.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

wait times where 2 hours with no apologies. it took the doctor 4 visits to read my file. and he dictates all your information loudly in the hall where other patients can hear. patient information is left behind in the rooms. the door is left wide open while your in a gown. doctor treats biasedly and with prejudice, made me feel like a drug addict even though I wasn't on any. does not want to be held responsible for the meds he does prescribe, or follow up in a timely manner when there is a problem. he only wants to push injections and he would have saved us both a lot of time if he would have read my file. I can't have any more injections and they never worked for me. he tries to prescribe the same medication under a different name which had effected me adversely. he only looks at 1 thing and does not see the whole picture. and forms an opinion not founded by the facts. after seeing this man I feel depressed, dejected and hopeless.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS VERY RUDE AND DOES NOT LISTEN. IF YOU ARE A FEMALE HE WILL DIAGNOSE YOU WITH ANXIETY AND REFER YOU TO ANOTHER DOCTOR. HE TALKS TO HIS STAFF LIKE DOGS AND IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Doctor messed up on procedure, did not care afterwards even though other doctors said he messed up. Biggest problem--still had to pay for screwed up procedure. Extreme lack of caring from this doctor. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

doesn't listen, not on time, uses words hard to understand

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

unprofessional, demands patient wear hearing aid when patient states it was broken.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr. Eduardo M. Fraifeld's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1986)

AARP