Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Cole

Dr Cole is an Awesome surgeon. I had a breast reduction done here in Maine. I know many people that have had surgery with Dr Cole and all are very satisfied. You won't find a more knowledgeable and caring provider. Don't suffer for years as I did go see Dr Cole. We are lucky to have such a talented provider here in Maine

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

horrible, unqualified surgeon, he is not board certified & now i have to go to a surgeon to reconstruct everything he attempted to do. 2 yrs of my life have been in pain & discomfort. he moved his office and literally told me to "F-off" because I finally got angry & let him know he did a disgrace to my body. He initally spends a lot of time & listens to you but that changes after he get the $ then it's in & out & never answers ?'s directly or takes the time to listen fully. This was my 1st plastic surgeon experience and it's been a nightmare and i am still a mess of scars and pain. Do not take any chances with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

I had my breasts done and lipo suction on my upper abs and I'm fine, my breast are great and my tummy is flat. I called with a problem, I was seen the same day and placed on medication. I received a letter that he moved to a different location and is working with a another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I loved the Vaser! Dr. Cole did a great job with my liposuction. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I scheduled a procedure, paid in good faith, but canceled the next day because I needed to wait till I had more time off work, to recover. I thought I would reschedule in a couple months. The contract I signed states there is a 20% fee if I cancel. So Beware ... the office will not refund all my money . I decided not to have anything done here. I would rather go to a friendlier , more understanding office. I would also rather pay for an office visit instead of being fined $300 for canceling the next day.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey A. Cole's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford