Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Westby

Lloyds great! The lady that works the front desk is a horrible.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I found Dr. Westby a few years back now for my addiction problems. He help me and my boyfriend at the time. We thought he was very informative and good bedside manners. I however had a brief relapse and ended back in his office again. He was nothing but caring and welcomed me with open arms. Even though we both wish otherwise. I tell my friends and family if they ask, that he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

He is a terrible Doctor. Always late. He will be half an hour late and will only give you 10 minutes of his time. Doesn't have any compassion for his clients. Can rarely solve or cure a lot of my ailments. His bedside manner is terrible. Kind of like a bull in a china shop. I feel he doesn't care for his clients at all. Only cares about the money. He shouldn't be a doctor at all.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

He is a rare type of doctor who makes time for you and does his best for you and your family. He is never quick to medicate you or rush you out his door.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

He's been my doctor for many years and is great. He listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have had Dr Westby as my physician for almost 7 years. We absolutely love him. He has been the most caring and considerate doctor I have ever had. He has always gone out of his way to phone us personally to follow up, I always feel he gives me his full attention. He is a doctor and has tons of patients, he isn't there to chat

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

It's my opinion that Dr. westby is a thorough competent Dr. I believe too many people are way to hard on him. I think Because he's an addiction s Dr. He's constantly being conned by drugs addicts and sometimes the guy has a bad day. We all do.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Cannot keep his personal views of patients which he here's second hand from other patients. How's that for professional

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Horrible experiences every time! I went to him for help to try to quit smoking and he gave me a prescription and then told me he doesn't think I will quit as only 3 out of 10 actually quit. Wow way to be encouraging! Then I went to him when I thought I was having a miscarriage I told him I was cramping and bleeding and I was scared. His response was book an appointment in a week and see where I am at then. I left there and went to the hospital and sure enough I was having a miscarriage and they had to do a D&C and a blood transfusion! Thank God I went to the hospital or I could have gotten really sick from the left over fetus and the amount of blood that I had lost! Horrible Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Has always cared about how I feel, and does listen to any concern's I may have. One of the best Doctor's I have ever had, and I've been to a couple.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015