Ratings for Dr. Bradford S. Weeks

Dr. Weeks is a brilliant problem solver who listened to me and empowered me to slow down and carefully weigh my therapeutic options when I was told I had cancer. He taught me (and my oncologist) about the importance of treating not the cancer TUMOR cells alone but the more lethal cancer STEM cells. Most oncologists don't treat cancer STEM cells despite these being the only cells which can spread. Dr. Weeks is compassionate and a real support.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Week is all about the money. I must have spend fifteen thousand or more. He sold me GHB I did not know it was illegal. I had a stroke during one of his IV miracle treatments. I am not surprised his license to practice medicine has been suspended. He left me lying on the floor of the bathroom in his clinic after the stroke to go to sign up another healthcare practitioner for a multilevel supplement program. He did everything he could to distance himself from what he ahd done to me. Karma Dr. Weeks. You should never practice medicine again.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Weeks cured me of severe digestive problems that were destroying my life when no other doctors could or would, including several gastroenterologists. He also cured constant arthritis pain in both my shoulders that wouldn't go away no matter what position I lay or sat in. He used a combination of medical techniques that weren't approved by the AMA. SO WHAT!! This is my body and not the AMA's. Brad Weeks cured me years ago and I remain pain free to this day. Yes, he's expensive but worth it. His staff did fill out insurance forms for submission by me and my insurance did cover some of the costs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Weeks, whidbey island. Shady guy, all about the money. Charged us an arm and a leg for supplements that he pushed on us...my condition got worse while I was seeing him. He finally said to go somewhere else and then began back charging me for things he said would be free. Totally changed his demeanor after we left his office, not cool. Since when do doctors act so unprofessional and burn their own bridges. I AMA hard working, non-dramatic, honest person, and I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Weeks was scattered, unorganized and was not sanitary. I had a stroke during one of his "Miracle" heavy metal chelation treatments. He change my life forever. I have not recovered from the stroke. Dr. week's did everything he could to distance himself from liability.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I would like to tell everyone how thrilled I am to have found Dr. Weeks. He is incredibly knowledgeable about corrective medicine. I like that he continually checks on my health both by listening to my symptoms and by ordering extensive blood work. I like being an active part of my continual slide towards excellent health. I am happy to see the changes in the blood work for myself and am even happier to notice the vast improvement in my symptoms. Many friends have asked me, "What are you doing differently? You look great!". At which point, I tell them about the changes I have made in my life and go on to highly recommend Dr. Weeks.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Brad is an outstanding physician, one of the best I have worked with. He has been very effective in helping me with solving several serious and some not so serious conditions. He is also caring and accessible. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Weeks saved my life. He has the courage to stand by his convictions and give hope to people like me who otherwise would have only one or no recourse for treatment. I have recommended him to everyone who is seeking a compassionate, caring physician and innovative course of treatment and I will continue to seek his advice and care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Weeks was excellent for me. He helped me look at my total health picture both mind and body, and after only two weeks I was feeling 100% better with more energy, and a much healthier outlook.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

After a 16 year experience with severe endometreosis (pain, medication, surgeries, frustrating situations with doctors, complete hysterectomy at age 36 and then more medication)Dr. Brad Weeks was recommended to me. I had several months before weened myself off of effexor, an anti-depressant that was given to me, 6 years before/post hysterectomy, for hotflashes and mood swings. I was feeling better in someways, but in other ways I was not feeling well at all (lack of vitality, trouble sleeping, experiencing what felt like panic attacks, some depression). I have been working with Dr. Weeks for about four months now and he has made a world of difference. Other than vitamins, I am off of all medications. I am sleeping wonderfully, no more panic attack experiences, hot flashes are down, I have lots of energy. Most importantly, Dr. Weeks has helped to restore the confidence that I used to have in my awareness of my body and its health. I feel really good and am really grateful to Dr. Weeks.

Dr. Bradford S. Weeks's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1989)

Pacificare