Ratings for Dr. Parveen Wasi

Unfortunately, very poor quality of care and even worse at communication skills with patients. Really poor at explaining what is happening and unable to treat the patient with taking into consideration their medical history and medications. Actually, unaware of any medications the patient is on and their possible interaction with medications she is prescribing. Negligent care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have this doctor for 4 years. My experience with her is apparently the norm at least according to the great nurses in ODS. Wasi is lazy and rude. Answers most questions with thats "not my job". Hey lady protip when ive just sat in your waiting room for 3 hours and you just walk by the outside of the room shouting my results..really whats with that? Further on the rare occasion when you do sitdown you twist the patients words amd brush off all problems as deal with the gp and not you. So why do i see you if everything is somebody elses job? Grossly unprofessional with what appears to be a somewhat weak knowledge of my disease in question. Anyhow life is short so ill find a new oncologist. Dr Wasi you inspire little confidence and coupled with your lazy and condescending attitude ill get another doctor. I am not alone in this the nurses in ods routinely joke about how bad your interpersonal skills are and everybody has apparerently heard you old....thats not my job line...if you find your patients so detestable why did you take up this line of work?

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I was needed a New doctor this summer 2017. I found her. She is a Awesome Doctor. She is not one of the doctor that rush u or tell u make another appointment for your other issues. You tell her u have another problem she looks at it.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Seen Dr. WASI for many, many years. She is mindful of her patients feelings and makes them feel comfortable and answers any questions/concerns. She provides patients with what treatments are available, details of the process and ultimately lets the patient decide ongoing treatment. Keeping in mind the pros and cons to everything. When hospitalized, she makes sure to check-in with her patient. She will bring interns with her on occasion to teach them about her practice. Not very many doctors out there who care genuinely about their patients - she does! Highly recommended Dr. P. Wasi A+++ n

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Caring at first I was unsure but then realized she is willing to listen and does care

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Wasi has seen me off and on since 2005. I have only positive comments to make about Dr. Wasi. I find her very competent and trust her with my life to give me the best care for my condition. Although she is very busy, she makes you feel as if she's genuinely concerned about your health issues. I was diagnosed with CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia in 2005, and credit her with saving my life in 2007 when I had to have treatment. Here it is 2016 and I am still alive. Recently, I've required her expertise and I am being monitored closely and hope to live many more years to the excellent care that I am receiving from her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Wasi is a fantastic doctor. Wonderful patient interaction, very direct and to the point. I am truly blessed to have her as my Hematologist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Excellent care, bedside manner, and empathy. Her knowledge of my condition and methods to maximize treatment were so greatly appreciated. A highly recommended oncologist!

Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr.Wasi is unfortunately very artificial in her communication.I do not think she cared for me as a patient atll. I felt very cold emotionally and thought there could be problems with her personality. Knowledge just like anyone else. Nothing exceptional. This is my experience.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr.Wasi was a very compassionate doctor who was with me and my family every step of the way. She gave me hope and with her and my family I was able to beat my cancer.She was there every step of the way and was always excited to see me.The staff at the Juravinski were incredible!Never been to a hospital that good. GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST CANCER! TOGETHER WE WILL FINALLY BEAT THIS DISEASE!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012