Ratings for Dr. Todd Stoddart

very pleasant,and understanding Would go back for surgery to him if it was needed,An excellent surgeon .

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

This man is a good surgeon. He has a very dry personality which actually translates to professional. He has an important job and I would prefer him to be his way than joking and dismissing patient concerns as no big deal. Once he gets to know you and you him, he warms up. To me the modt important quality for surgeon to have is confidence and he oozes that.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

An arrogant know it all who epitomizes all you hope to never find in a Doctor. Talks down to patient and family, minimalized issue and just generally a waste of our time even seeing him. I went to see him with an open mind even though I had heard a few rumours. I will never see him again, hopefully.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Stoddart is a wonderful surgeon. He performed my husband's vasectomy 10 years ago and even though it was a more complicated procedure than he initially thought it would be he was gentle and caring for my husband. There were no issues post op and it was done so well my husband was able to return to work the next morning. He has also operated on my foot two years later when I only came for a consult because he had an opening of time to do it. He was careful with the area he was working on as he was close to the metatarsal and didn't want recovery to be difficult for me. I literally read a book and talked with the nurses throughout the procedure. He is always prompt with his appointments, his staff are friendly and caring. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

July 15 2015, went in for colonoscopy done by Dr. Stoddart - he and his staff were gentle and expert during the whole procedure - as a volunteer at Bridgewater Hospital - I am in tune with what the doctors have to deal with and appreciate all the work they do - Lyn wilson

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

i would not let him touch a amimal. he has no clue what he is doing and is a lier and does not care if he makes mistakes that will effect others lives..do not let him opperate on you .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Best Doctor going, super helpful, knowledgable and friendly! His new redheaded secretary is quite attractive!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Excellent Doctor,The South Shore is very fortunate to have such a Doctor in the community.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Stoddard was very helpful and knowledgeable before, during and after my bowel surgery. He explained everything in detail and in terms I easily understood. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr. Stoddart repaired a hernia for me, then one year later gave me an endoscope examination. He is knowledgeable, professional and pleasant to deal with. I short, I am happy with every aspect of his care. I would not hesitate to see him again or to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011