Ratings for Dr. Jacek Steplewski

His knowledge base is extensive and his advice not limited to big-pharma literature. His approach is both professional and no-nonsense.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Don't think you can find a better doctor he knows what he is talking about and gets right to the point doesn't beat around the bush

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very arrogant and rude person. There should be secret shoppers/customers for doctors to hold them accountable for unprofessional behaviour. I could of been rude back but decided this miserable person did not deserve any more of my time.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

My opinion only but a vital part of diagnosing is listening to the patient. He would not let me finish 1 sentence, and was quite rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Steplewski has been very helpful for ensuring that my total wellness is looked after. He is a Dr. who does not hesitate to send you to experts if he feels a situation is outside of his scope of knowledge. As a result of his care, I made him my family MD.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Very rude and was not helpful at all. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I can't believe these negative comments about doctor Steplewski, can possibly be, the same doctor myself, my husband, our children, their children and our many friends are patients of!! We have never been so appreciative of a doctor, as we are of doctor Steplewski. Our grandchildren adore him. For many years I have suffered with pain and been from one doctor to another and having to try all different medications to no avail ( not to mention all the wasted expense ) Until doctor Steplewski came to Saskatoon. I had all, but given up hope of ever getting my life back, until I had the privilege of seeing him. He listened!! He done everything possible a good doctor does. We are all extremely grateful. One of our friends smoked for years and he was more than willing to help him stop with great success. Neither of us have ever found him other than friendly, patient and kind. we also have friends in Moose Jaw that miss him dearly. I can only say, we are extremely grateful we have him here in Saskatoon and don't know what we would do if he ever left!! Doctor Steplewski Is the best!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

When Dr Steplewski was in Moose Jaw he was well known as one of the best doctors in town. We miss him a lot. My family including my mother-in-law and her friends we extremely well cared for and we miss him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Worst doctor ever. He clearly has no compassion or care for his patients. He doesn't listen, is dismissive of your concerns, and does not give any advice at all. AVOID HIM!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

rude, aggressive, and unhelpful. doctors like this actually make me think that private health care in canada would be an improvement. at least then there might be some accountability for a guy like this.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016