Ratings for Dr. Jacek Steplewski

He’s great if he knows how to help you. If he doesn’t, he’s rude and will do anything to get rid of you.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

This doctor is all about billable hours. Maybe schedule a little longer with your patients so that you can LISTEN TO THEIR concerns and make the best diagnosis. "Come back in a month" does not make sense when we are here now. Maybe get some more office furniture also so that your customers don't have to sit on the floor. Would not touch him again with a ten foot pole.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I also can't believe these negative comments about doctor Steplewski. He has been our family physician since we came from Edmonton years ago. Myself, my husband, our children, my sister’s family, my mom have been his patients for years. Our kids adore him and love to see him. We extremely appreciate everything he has done for our family. He is very friendly, patient, caring, thorough, knowledgeable, and very professional. Doctor Steplewski is the best doctor we’ve ever had in years!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Steplewski is my first choice for a family doctor; my doctor. I have been to Kentucky of doctors in the past two years searching for someone who cares, and he is a perfect match. He takes time to explain and ensures you know what is going on. Each time i’ve Been there it has taken quite a while which is disappointing.. but maybe they can work on that?

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Excellent Dr. wonderful personality will make him my family Dr. Gave great advise and also options for treatment.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I am familiar with many physicians and Dr. Steplewski is a good one. He is thorough, knowledgeable and to the point, what you want from a person of medicine. I can see how people might find his "Let's get down to business" attitude, abrupt and rude, but that is not the case.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

His knowledge base is extensive and his advice not limited to big-pharma literature. His approach is both professional and no-nonsense.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Don't think you can find a better doctor he knows what he is talking about and gets right to the point doesn't beat around the bush

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very arrogant and rude person. There should be secret shoppers/customers for doctors to hold them accountable for unprofessional behaviour. I could of been rude back but decided this miserable person did not deserve any more of my time.

Submitted April 22, 2017

My opinion only but a vital part of diagnosing is listening to the patient. He would not let me finish 1 sentence, and was quite rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017