Ratings for Dr. Andy Wong

Friendly, professional service. Staff are all knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions and provide reassurance which greatly reduces the anxiety that many experience when anticipating their dental visit.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Wong was recommended to me by my retiring Dentist and I have not been disappointed. He senses how nervous and tense I am being there. He calms me down with his gentle and painless way of giving needles. I honestly did not feel a thing! He has pulled out two back teeth with no problems of any kind at all, and best of all no pain! I can't say enough good about this kind doctor except maybe.......getting into see him is a bit of a concern at times:) However, on the other hand I had to book two separate appointments to have my teeth cleaned which of course cost me twice as much money. I was very disappointed as over the last thirty years I had a most excellent hygienist who unfortunately for me just retired. My previous hygienist would totally clean and polish my teeth in just over half an hour and the cost was half of what Dr. Wong's hygienist charged me. I was a little disappointed with all of this as I am faithful every eight months with my cleaning appointments. I must say she did an excellent job......just a little slow for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Andy is awesome. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best Dentist in town. He's a great guy too.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for about 8 years now and wish I had found him years earlier - definitely my best dentist ever! Very respectful, knowledgeable and never suggests unnecessary work. His office staff make the effort to get to know you and are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Great Dentist! Ask him for pain free needles and he will ensure they are pain free. I didn't know this was possible until I went to Dr. Wong. He doesn't do dental work that is unnecessary, will give options when they are appropriate and the work he does do is top notch. He explains everything so that it is understood and is kind while doing so. I recommend him to everyone I know- he is that good. I have had more dental surgery and dentists in my life than anyone should have to endure so believe me I know a good dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

First visit as a new pt at this office. Friendly staff, excellent hygienist, Dr. Wong is pleasant, doesn't talk down to you, yet explains everything clearly. Very happy so far.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I've been a patient for 2 years and I can say Dr. Wong is a great dentist. I agree! His freezing is practically painless!! He is very thorough and explains what he is doing if you are in doubt! If you are super nervous like I am Dr. Wong and the rest of his staff will take care of you!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Best Dentist my wife and I have ever patronized. 'tis a shame we didn't find Dr. Andy Wong about thirty years earlier.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

It's great to find a dentist who isn't all about selling you treatment you don't need. Dr.Wong takes the time to explain everything and give you all your options. I couldn't believe how painless his freezing is-I didn't feel a thing when the needle went in!! The staff are friendly and they really take the time to get to know you and your family. I definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Great dentist but very busy & hard to get an appointment with. Office often closed for extended periods. His dental hygenist does a good job but she talks too much. I would prefer to sit quietly & not have to listen to her consistent chatter.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014