Ratings for Dr. Andy Wong

Andy is awesome. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best Dentist in town. He's a great guy too.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for about 8 years now and wish I had found him years earlier - definitely my best dentist ever! Very respectful, knowledgeable and never suggests unnecessary work. His office staff make the effort to get to know you and are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Great Dentist! Ask him for pain free needles and he will ensure they are pain free. I didn't know this was possible until I went to Dr. Wong. He doesn't do dental work that is unnecessary, will give options when they are appropriate and the work he does do is top notch. He explains everything so that it is understood and is kind while doing so. I recommend him to everyone I know- he is that good. I have had more dental surgery and dentists in my life than anyone should have to endure so believe me I know a good dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

First visit as a new pt at this office. Friendly staff, excellent hygienist, Dr. Wong is pleasant, doesn't talk down to you, yet explains everything clearly. Very happy so far.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I've been a patient for 2 years and I can say Dr. Wong is a great dentist. I agree! His freezing is practically painless!! He is very thorough and explains what he is doing if you are in doubt! If you are super nervous like I am Dr. Wong and the rest of his staff will take care of you!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Best Dentist my wife and I have ever patronized. 'tis a shame we didn't find Dr. Andy Wong about thirty years earlier.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

It's great to find a dentist who isn't all about selling you treatment you don't need. Dr.Wong takes the time to explain everything and give you all your options. I couldn't believe how painless his freezing is-I didn't feel a thing when the needle went in!! The staff are friendly and they really take the time to get to know you and your family. I definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Great dentist but very busy & hard to get an appointment with. Office often closed for extended periods. His dental hygenist does a good job but she talks too much. I would prefer to sit quietly & not have to listen to her consistent chatter.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Best experience at the dentist I've ever had . The staff are polite helpful very respectful.Dr . Wong is a very genuine person , going to the dentist is a good thing now.??

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

His staff is wonderful. Let him know you have trouble with needles and I guarantee he can do it without ANY pain. He is thourough and sensible and I trust him, which says alot as I have a mistrust of most dentists.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013