Ratings for Dr. Keith McIntyre

Been seeing Dr. McIntyre for 30 years. He has effectively looked after all my illnesses and injuries.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Keith McIntyre is the greatest! He has the same name as me!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been seeing him for over 30 years and he knows his stuff. He doesnt suffer fools or con men,if you are really sick he will try to get to the bottom of it. He has gone the full mile to help me and my family in some trying situations. Again I cannot emphasize enough if and if you are really ill and not a hypochondriac he will help you all the way

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr McIntyre is a rude doctor. He has a major attitude problem. I won't be seeing him again and I wont suggest him to anyone! The way I see it if a doctor has a bad attitude then why the world would he care about your health?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I've been going to Dr. McIntyre since I was a little kid... great guy and very trustworthy. I'd recommend people go to him for sure!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

A VERY KIND AND COMPASSIONATE DR WHOM TENDED TO MY MOTHER THAT HAD DEMENTIA FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS AND HE GAVE MEDICAL CARE TO HER EVEN WITHOUT AN OHIP CARD WHICH HAD EXPIRED . THANK YOU DR KEITH MCINTYRE YOUR A RARITY TODAY !!!!!! GRATEFUL FAMILY MEMBER 5*

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Keith McIntyre Has been a great asset to me in my years living in mississauga.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I think Dr. McIntyre is a great doctor. I have anxiety and I was always afraid to tell anyone until a few weeks ago; however, when I went to see him, he was very encouraging and understanding. He talked to me about why I feel this way and what can be done to help overcome my issue. I've been going there since I was a baby and nineteen years later I can say I think the service he provides is very good. I appreciate the fact that every time I go see him he just doesn't throw me a prescription for drugs. He first always tries to find alternative methods to overcome your problem. If a prescription is required, then he will give you one. I disagree with those who believe don't he is arrogant whatsoever. I think he is very kind and patient.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

A**hole makes me go see him for every little thing so he can bill the government. I have beeter things to do than to see a miserable a**hole.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I lost all respect for this "Dr" when I wrecked my back. I went to his office 4 days later and my form that waspio supposed to be faxed to WSIB 4 days ago was still there. I asked reception why, the reptionist looked at him asked him why.......there is a mirror behind reception and I saw him stick his finger in his ear like there was a high pitched noise, then wave his hand frantically to reception to get me out. HE WAS IMMEDIATELY FIRED AS MY Dr.!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014