Ratings for Dr. Keith McIntyre

Dr. McIntyre is a good doctor. He is experienced and knowledgeable. Reasonably good diagnostic skills and open to listening more than 1 issue at a time. Generally speaking, I am happy with him. The reason for 1 star in helpfulness is he is living in the pre-internet era. He hates if you mention that you have diagnosed and understood the issue better than him. The internet has a lot more info and when you search by key-symptoms you find people who have similar issues and those people mention other side-symptoms and outline scenarios that have tried. The fact of the matter is, any doc does not have time (or interest) to ask us 50 deductive reasoning style questions to narrow down the reason. Dr. McIntyre is no different. However, he is very good when I structurally describe 10 key things without mentioning the word internet. He then understands the issue and helps with next steps such as diagnostic imaging or referral to a specialist. He again hates it when I ask for copies of the report, so that, I can research on my own. I have so far fixed 2 of my long time issue using internet research which Dr McIntyre ( or for that matter, no other dr) considered important enough to investigate. I would recommend him as he is better than others out there.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr mcintyre has been my doctor even before I was born more than 25 years now.. he's ok.. but never understands me when I tell him I'm in pain , I have to go to the hospital for treatments ,

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Have been going to dr mac for about 21 years, he has seen me n my fam through some trying times.. he is the best.. he still makes home visits to his patients that can't get to see him, he is not a pill pusher, he doesn't beat around the bush, super knowledgeable and a genuine desire to help, has no time for scams PPL try to pull! HIGHLY recommend him! He is by far the best of the best! I moved to Scarborough 6 years ago and still travel back to see him, couldn't even think of goin to someone else!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Been seeing Dr. McIntyre for 30 years. He has effectively looked after all my illnesses and injuries.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Keith McIntyre is the greatest! He has the same name as me!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been seeing him for over 30 years and he knows his stuff. He doesnt suffer fools or con men,if you are really sick he will try to get to the bottom of it. He has gone the full mile to help me and my family in some trying situations. Again I cannot emphasize enough if and if you are really ill and not a hypochondriac he will help you all the way

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr McIntyre is a rude doctor. He has a major attitude problem. I won't be seeing him again and I wont suggest him to anyone! The way I see it if a doctor has a bad attitude then why the world would he care about your health?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I've been going to Dr. McIntyre since I was a little kid... great guy and very trustworthy. I'd recommend people go to him for sure!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

A VERY KIND AND COMPASSIONATE DR WHOM TENDED TO MY MOTHER THAT HAD DEMENTIA FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS AND HE GAVE MEDICAL CARE TO HER EVEN WITHOUT AN OHIP CARD WHICH HAD EXPIRED . THANK YOU DR KEITH MCINTYRE YOUR A RARITY TODAY !!!!!! GRATEFUL FAMILY MEMBER 5*

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Keith McIntyre Has been a great asset to me in my years living in mississauga.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015