Ratings for Dr. Barbara Fischer

Dr.Fischer is great. Always willing to answer every question you have. You never feel rushed out of a room. Great with children as well!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Delivered our baby, she is awesome. Really seems to care about your health and does a great job explaining through all the Doctor talk

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Great Doctor. Listens to all concerns, works towards best solution for you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Fischer wa my Dr in Whitecourt and since she left I am on my third Dr..I can't find anyone who I trust and felt as comfortable talking to as much as her. She always listened to me and made me feel like I was an actual person and that my health mattered..I really wish she was still here.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr.Fischer is a very efficient doctor she takes her work seriously and is in my opinion very good we miss her very much and I haven't found any doctor who I prefer to go to my daughter's miss her as well. She is one of whitecourt's most missed doctors . A.Brilliant

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Fischer is by far, the best doctor I have ever interacted with . She didn't treat me like the next person to walk in the door. She treated me with respect , she was caring , and genuinely supported me in my decision to have a vbac ( that was successful) when other doctors made me feel stupid, like I was putting my baby in danger or that I was being unrealistic. The only sad part was that she's that fantastic she didn't have room to keep me as a patient, just my maternity. I am forever grateful for you granting me my empowering experience .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I really like Dr. Fischer. She's very caring and professional. She takes time to go over your problem thoroughly and understands mental health as well. She calls me at home for follow up and always makes me feel like my family is well cared for. She's always punctual and doesn't overbook.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Fischer was my doctor in Whitecourt for MANY years - more than 10 - and I miss her professionalism, care and concern immensely. Can I transfer to her current clinic?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I've only had 1 appointment with Dr.Fischer, as she is not my regular doctor, but I was very impressed, felt very comfortable and did not feel rushed at all. I was encouraged to ask questions & would not hesitate to see her again given the chance.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Very unprofessional,very rude. she was working the er one night when i went in unable to breathe and having chest pains.sent me home saying i was fine.a few hours later that night collapsed completely unable to breathe and was rushed by ambulance to Edmonton .was in icu for days nearly died.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014