Ratings for Dr. Wayne Perron

I have been Dr Perron's patient for surgical procedures over a number of years. However, recently something has changed completely in his manners, methods and approach.The outcomes of my recent surgery and procedures were not as good as I would have expected. There is a marked difference in his treatments. As a result I had to go to another surgeon where I got far better treatment and surgery results. For these reasons, I would NOT recommend Dr. Perron for anyone anymore

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Excellent doctor, very personable, very happy with my breast implants since 1989. Way to go Dr. Perron. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Sorry, Dr. Perron.....but it's probably time to retire. It appears that you flounder extensively without your capable nurse. I had a face life and upper and lower eyes. I need to see another surgeon to correct the mess Dr Perron made of my eyes. Unfortunately he is just not present when you are there for an appointment, he appears scattered and unfocused, not knowing a lot of what is going on. There are many options out there now, choose someone else.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Seeing this so called doctor is like playing Russian roulette. The only thing he cares about is money. He never admits his mistakes. Greedy and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr. Perron and his staff. If the first outcome isn't perfect - he works with you to achieve your goal.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

When you hear this name , just run away.....Mentality of salesman until he got your (lots of) money,not skills of surgeon ....I had a surgery , poor results, remain with a dent on the nose , (I didn't have before),so he refuses to release your file when you ask for it so they don't answer me by phone anymore....... I am going to make a complaint to the College of Physician and Surgeons of Alberta.....No matter how worse is the result of his surgery, he says "you are recovering very well", without any shame.....The staff is part of his "machine".....

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had saline breast implants done by Wayne perron. He did not show me the options as far as shape. I was to naive to know that I had options as far as shape of my post augmentation breasts. I had sen photos of breast implants and I wanted perky B's with a tear drop appearance. I got size C bowling balls with my nipples practically underneath my breasts. From day 1 I was very dissatisfied with the ugly appearance of my implants. I found the post op care to be atrocious. There was a nurse, i think her name was linda and she was a cruel witch. . She tried to get me out of there as quickly as possible. I passed out during her first attempt to get me into a wheel chair and get me out the door. This linda nurse gave me a few more minutes then zoomed me off to my ride home. She actually told me not to be such a wimp. Total nightmare of a person. The post op pain management was a few tylenol with codeine and needless to say the pain was excruciating. The pain was so bad I could not consider having Wayne repair the botched breast implants and I have lived with the ugly result ever since. Horrid staff, arrogant man, a very poor experience overall. Avoid this guy at all costs!

Submitted October 5, 2016

Not happy at all with a rhinoplast and revision rhinoplasty he did to me. My nose is crooked and tip is totally off Center, my nose looks worse than before, and his excuse was "cartilage has a mind of its own". He even got mad at me when I told him I wasn't happy with my nose, like I was burdening him somehow. If he can't fix it then he should just tell you or refer you to someone who can. Now I have to pay extra to go to someone who can fix this double botched job.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done in 2010. I was incredibly happy with the result. I would consider my results to be a work of art, fuller and much nicer looking without being too large or looking too unnatural. They feel great 6 years later and I have had 0 problems with them. My scarring is minimal as well. His staff are excellent and my surgical experience was incredibly positive (and I have major phobias of needles and doctors!). Dr.Perron is not the most personable of people but he does excellent work and I am very pleased with my breast augmentation. I have also since had 2 babies and they still look great, if anything they look even more natural. My breastfeeding was not impacted whatsoever either. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I quite literally just had bilateral augmentation mammoplasty performed by Dr Perron and company, and I cannot gush enough about how spectacular my experience was. From the initial phone call to book the appointment, Brenda and her colleague Debra are warm, inviting, and such a pleasure to deal with. The consultation was handled professionally and punctually. Meeting with Dr Perron himself was a treat, and a necessary one for me. He is down to earth and matter-of-fact which I consider paramount for this kind of sensitive procedure. Surgery day was exciting for me and somewhat nerve wracking, so I appreciate that it was done slowly and meticulously. Carol was my surgical nurse and she did nothing but make sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I even mentioned I was cold once, and I woke up with a warm towel wrapped around my head and snuggled beneath another one. It truly is the little things. And, this office is all about that. I am absolutely thrilled and would recommend Dr Perron and his office to all my friends and family. If you're sweet as pie, this whole process will be sweet as pie.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016