Ratings for Dr. Wayne Perron

I quite literally just had bilateral augmentation mammoplasty performed by Dr Perron and company, and I cannot gush enough about how spectacular my experience was. From the initial phone call to book the appointment, Brenda and her colleague Debra are warm, inviting, and such a pleasure to deal with. The consultation was handled professionally and punctually. Meeting with Dr Perron himself was a treat, and a necessary one for me. He is down to earth and matter-of-fact which I consider paramount for this kind of sensitive procedure. Surgery day was exciting for me and somewhat nerve wracking, so I appreciate that it was done slowly and meticulously. Carol was my surgical nurse and she did nothing but make sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I even mentioned I was cold once, and I woke up with a warm towel wrapped around my head and snuggled beneath another one. It truly is the little things. And, this office is all about that. I am absolutely thrilled and would recommend Dr Perron and his office to all my friends and family. If you're sweet as pie, this whole process will be sweet as pie.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I am commenting as to my experience January 2016 regarding hair loss due to a complete unnecessary brow lift. At present I am waiting to see a dermatologist to see why my scalp is painful, itchy and uncomfortable at most times. Hair loss continues not any thing I would have ever considered as my mother , sister and daughters have had ad an excess of hair. I also was told all my life with every hairdresser until recently how thick my hair was. I am not one to comment on Drs but be careful the consequences of your surgery may be more devastating than the problem you were hoping to fix.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I've had breast augmentation done and I would definetly recommend Dr perron and his amazing staff. Best decision I've made

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

had a tummy tuck. worst experience ever. 15 years later I am still carrying the physcial and emotional damage. His manner was overbearing, found out too late he gave me very insufficient understanding of the down side, the surgery deformed other areas which he did not ever advise me would be affected, the scar was huge, the work was not uniform, he was very mean and abrupt when I was in pain afterward, got thrush from the antibiotic and his nurse couldn't diagnose what was wrong so my family doctor had to do it. Inhuman and horrible. No follow up, no concern, it was all about the money.

Submitted June 23, 2016

I saw Dr Perron in August of 2015 for a breast augmentation. I had been referred to him by numerous people, including many wives of physicians here in Calgary who have had work done by him. While I agree that his time spent during consultations is very minimal, he did have an honest conversation with me and asked me what it was that I wanted to achieve. He showed me the sizes and let me know which he thought was best and why. I feel that the size I went with was perfect for my frame. All of his staff are honest and to the point. Some may find that a bit rude, but I never took them that way. Carol was amazing to me during my recovery period. I'm 8 months post op now and love my body. So happy that I went with Dr Perron.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had my dream tummy tuck, finally. I had to borrow $9000 to get it done. Dr perron totally screwed up. He admitted that it was his fault and would fix it for more money. He chopped off my pregnancy excess skin and left part of the c-section scar. I hav lots of pregnancy fat that shud have been lipoed even tho I am not an overweight woman. I think that he tries to fit too many patients in and then does hurry up surgery on some patients. I was 56 wen i had the procedure and he prob figured that an old lady will not care. Well, i am not and do not look like an old lady. Do not use him as a surgeon bcuz he is a dishonest money-grabber. If his son takes the practice over his dad will hav taught him how to sca.m people. I cry sometimes wen i look at the mess he made; he shud b ashame d of himself. Babs

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had a consultation with him, very disappointed. He was in rush, and doesn't listen to what I want, his support staff is just as bad. I will never deal with him again

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

My wife had an operation With Dr. Perron , all at the clinic were excellent .friendly, leasing your questions and concern you really fill your are in good hand . Carol is an amassing Nurse , lovely and she is so proud of been a good profesional, Thank you to all of you.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Horrible experience - had to go for a revision surgery with another doctor. First of all Dr. Perron was an hour late, then he was rude and wasn't much into explaining the procedure or the results and was just all about himself, not at all concerned about the details of the procedure and pretended himself to be a great expert which could put someone to a false trust . As I know some of us had already suffered, if you are getting your nose done make sure you visit other doctors before making your decision.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I am disappointed with Dr. Wayne Perron. I had a Rhinoplasty consultation and I felt rushed during my appointment. He treated me like a drive through. Never answers my questions in details and he did not tell me what can be done to fix my septoplasty and my nose. I needed to talk to him not his nurse. But he seemed rush and annoyed. Probably better go to someone who has the time to prepare you for such important surgery .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016