Ratings for Dr. Wayne Perron

Facial surgery changed my life so much so that I would now recommend it for most people who feel dragged down and tired looking. You will likely not look like a teenager again but your friends will notice enough change that you shouldn’t be surprised by never ending compliments! If you live alone, Dr. Perron’s office also recommends a place where people can stay for a couple of days after the surgery (at extra cost of course) to ensure that someone will keep an eye on you. You can then be picked up right after surgery, taken to a recovery site, and dropped off again in the next day or two. No need to worry about feeling embarrassed to ride in a cab or in a friend’s car looking like a mummy! Some of Dr. Perron’s staff had been through the same type of surgery which made me feel they “would understand”. If you have “never” had plastic surgery before, chances are you may suffer from high anxiety not fully understanding that your face will look odd for a few weeks while it’s adjusting. You may possibly also fear that you will have patches of bald spots in your hair or that undetected staples will remain in your head forever or cause massive scarring, so staff reassurance was greatly appreciated. When I first saw Dr. Perron’s office and the pictures on the walls and magazines he subscribed to, I noticed he was not only interested in surgery but also had a number of artistic interests. That also gave me comfort in recognizing what a great surgeon he would turn out to be. Since I had little artistic flair myself, I simply let “him” decide what facial features to adjust and was delighted with his conservative yet artistic flair. The worst thing about plastic surgery is that it can become addictive. Once you realize what it can do both for your spirits and looks, it’s hard to NOT want to continue with “upkeep” as the months go by. It seems similar to house renovations in that you can wait for years and do nothing until you are overwhelmed with repair, or you can renovate as you go along, experiencing less trauma to your body and wallet on each of the smaller occasions. Furthermore, I believe this surgery promotes better health overall because once you feel good about your face it doesn’t take a lot of encouragement to want to do the same for the rest of your body. That’s one aspect of plastic surgery I feel has been extremely under expressed in medicine. Another thing I liked about Dr. Perron was that he seems a bit fashioned -- not too little and not too much, so I knew he wouldn’t go overboard in the surgery. He and his staff also tend to push a healthy lifestyle for problems they feel could be better cured in ways other than surgery, so if you think you can walk in to get 50 pounds sucked out of your hips instead of going on a diet first, you might have better luck visiting a butcher. Be careful when choosing a plastic surgeon. All surgery is dangerous and things can go wrong with even the best so at least try to ensure any plastic surgeon you go to is not only board certified but also has a lot of experience. Before reading about this I wasn’t aware myself that nearly anyone can call himself a plastic surgeon even without such credentials. I have great respect for Dr. Perron and his staff. They know what they’re doing, they are good at it, and on top of all of that also treat patients with great respect. I also love the fact that Dr. Perron is blunt and honest and will tell you exactly what he thinks, and also in a professional way.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Amazing experience for myself, mother and my sister. We have all seen Dr. Perron over the past 15 years, he's beyond great at what he does!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Everything about this surgeon and staff is simply amazing! I had a liposuction procedure with Dr Perron. His consult and assessment was very thorough, and he let me know what I could expect before, during and after the treatment. Lana is so professional and gave me very detailed instructions pre operatively to help ensure that I would have the best possible results. The staff here are absolutely incredible. Carol was my pre and post op nurse, and she was so kind. I couldn't have asked for a better nurse! On the day of the procedure, Dr Perron and his nurses put me at such ease to feel comfortable throughout the entire procedure. Lana even contacted me after the surgery to see how I was recovering. The healing process took a little while to see the final results (as they told me that they would) but I am SO incredibly happy!! I really cannot say enough great things about Dr Perron and his entire office.... I would recommend him to all of my friends and family!! He is an incredible artist and a very gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

On my surgery day, I was nervous about the procedure but was put at ease as soon as I sat down with Carol. The team at Dr. Perron’s office is so professional and knowledgeable! As this is my second procedure with Dr. Perron in 4 years, I am again so happy with the results and have recommended countless acquaintances to only search out Dr. Perron's expertise if they are considering any surgical procedure! Again, I truly believe Dr. Perron is the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Perron and his staff are excellent! Dr. Perron is pleasant, not intimidating at all, and is always interested in the very best results for the patient. He makes you terrific and I always appreciate his professionalism along with his assistant, Carol. The staff are all friendly and approachable and I always enjoy my visits with them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Perron is a truly wonderful and gifted plastic surgeon. I had never considered breast implants before, but after nursing two children, I was looking very droopy and deflated. I used a heavily padded bra for a long time, and then I visited Dr. Perron for a consultation. He recommended small implants that fit my frame perfectly. He also reshaped one of my areolas that was larger than the other one. I feel so much better having some volume back in my breasts, but no one would ever know the difference which is what I was hoping for. I also saw Dr. Perron for some liposuction on my outer hips. My whole life I've had stubborn protruding lumps on my outer hips that remained despite exercise and healthy eating. Dr. Perron removed the lumps and my hips are nicely curved now with no scars in sight. My clothes fit so much better and I feel much more confident when wearing anything that is slim fitting. I appreciate that Dr. Perron does not go overboard, and opts for a natural look. I also appreciate his staff who are very knowledgeable, professional and kind, and were always quick to return my calls and provide helpful information. I would definitely recommend Dr. Perron to anyone who is considering a surgical procedure in the future.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Incredible service, outstanding results. I had such a positive outcome, Perron and his staff made it all very easy and made me feel comfortable with everything once I got home to ensure full proper recovery. I have now referred 2 of my friends and they have been more than happy with their results as well. I will continue to recommend Dr. Perron (especially for breast augmentation) to my friends and others as well. He not only is able to bring a natural to the table but understands proportions of the human body. I got 325 cc high profile implants and have had them for 2 and a half years and they still look outstanding!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

My experience with Dr Wayne Perron and his staff was amazing. Dr. Perron give me the best advice and was so caring and very professional. The staff are all so great to talk with and very pleasant. They made sure my surgery went so smoothly. Can not thank them enough. Im so happy with the results and will continue to use Dr. Perron for future surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

My experience with Dr Wayne Perron was amazing. He new exactly what I wanted for my breast implants. He is kind, thoughtful and super nice and professional at all times. He is the best plastic surgeon I have ever had. He is genius and knows what he is doing. He completely changed the look of my breasts and they are so perfect now. He gave me even better results than I could have ever imagined as a few surgeons tried to do the same work but couldn't. I have had breast implants before and had to have them removed as they didn't look or feel right. I am so happy with his results that I have to let everyone know if you're thinking of getting breast implants rest assured you will be in the best hands possible. I truly feel like a different person and can't get over how good my results were. So much better than I could even imagine. His staff is also exceptionally friendly and helpful and kind. They give you the best advice and are so caring and very professional. They make you feel so special. They are all so great to talk with and very pleasant. They made sure my surgery went so smoothly. Can not thank them enough. This was my best experience ever. Thank you to Dr Perron and his staff. You guys are the best and have changed my life forever and can not thank you enough for everything. I'm so happy. Had to share my experience as it was the best I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I have been going to Wayne Perron since the 1980's. First time I met him I was very impressed with his credentials. Not only is he a top plastic surgeon , he has a degree in music also and is an accomplished pianist. I knew then, this man has good hands. I underwent a procedure to have what is called a horse collar with so much fat on my neck, I didn't have a noticeable jawline. Wayne noticed some cigarette shaped fat beside my nose and in some chipmunk like pockets below my lower lip on each side. He told me because I hadn't noticed that, he would remove those at his expense. I felt like a knew person. Wayne was featured in an article in the Calgary Sun about some of his procedures, the before and afters. Mine was so outstanding, I was in that article. He even did stitch removals for me for other unrelated accidents I got into, as I didn't want to go to anyone else. He is the most down to earth doctor I have ever met, not arrogant in the least, very personable with a very quick wit and just downright friendly and a warm individual. His office staff mirrors his ethics and personable handling of me and everyone else I have spoken to who goes to him. I went to Wayne about 14 years ago for a mysterious lump under my arm and lo and behold, he diagnosed my cancer. He did not give me the results until after Christmas, as he didn't want to spoil my Christmas, that is how thoughtful and caring he is. The bottom line and to simplify the end result of that is, I had a lymphectomy, a breast removal and Wayne has followed with me and supported me ever since, removing 44 more lumps in the past 14 years from under my arm. My oncologist said this is not unusual for this type of cancer. Wayne has literally kept me alive, so why would anyone not choose him for their plastic surgery? Going to Wayne's office is always enjoyable and they all make me feel like family. I am alive because of Wayne and his staff. He also did a procedure for my son when my son was 16 years old and that is a difficult teen age, but my son was very impressed with what he did for him also. When I read other ratings that are unsavoury, I can't help feeling these comments have to be about another doctor, as Wayne is nothing like what they are stating. Wayne is professional first and foremost, but he is human also and that side of him shows through constantly. I am still working in a public relations type of forum and I believe the way you come at people is how it is returned in kind. Treat people with respect and generally they will treat you the same way. That is the way I have been treated by Wayne and his office staff and we have some fun along the way. I would recommend this doctor to everyone who is seeking help. In fact, I have sent some of my friends to him and their satisfaction is similar to mine.

Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Wayne Perron's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients