Ratings for Dr. Wayne Perron

I've had breast augmentation done and I would definetly recommend Dr perron and his amazing staff. Best decision I've made

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

had a tummy tuck. worst experience ever. 15 years later I am still carrying the physcial and emotional damage. His manner was overbearing, found out too late he gave me very insufficient understanding of the down side, the surgery deformed other areas which he did not ever advise me would be affected, the scar was huge, the work was not uniform, he was very mean and abrupt when I was in pain afterward, got thrush from the antibiotic and his nurse couldn't diagnose what was wrong so my family doctor had to do it. Inhuman and horrible. No follow up, no concern, it was all about the money.

Submitted June 23, 2016

I saw Dr Perron in August of 2015 for a breast augmentation. I had been referred to him by numerous people, including many wives of physicians here in Calgary who have had work done by him. While I agree that his time spent during consultations is very minimal, he did have an honest conversation with me and asked me what it was that I wanted to achieve. He showed me the sizes and let me know which he thought was best and why. I feel that the size I went with was perfect for my frame. All of his staff are honest and to the point. Some may find that a bit rude, but I never took them that way. Carol was amazing to me during my recovery period. I'm 8 months post op now and love my body. So happy that I went with Dr Perron.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had my dream tummy tuck, finally. I had to borrow $9000 to get it done. Dr perron totally screwed up. He admitted that it was his fault and would fix it for more money. He chopped off my pregnancy excess skin and left part of the c-section scar. I hav lots of pregnancy fat that shud have been lipoed even tho I am not an overweight woman. I think that he tries to fit too many patients in and then does hurry up surgery on some patients. I was 56 wen i had the procedure and he prob figured that an old lady will not care. Well, i am not and do not look like an old lady. Do not use him as a surgeon bcuz he is a dishonest money-grabber. If his son takes the practice over his dad will hav taught him how to sca.m people. I cry sometimes wen i look at the mess he made; he shud b ashame d of himself. Babs

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had a consultation with him, very disappointed. He was in rush, and doesn't listen to what I want, his support staff is just as bad. I will never deal with him again

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

My wife had an operation With Dr. Perron , all at the clinic were excellent .friendly, leasing your questions and concern you really fill your are in good hand . Carol is an amassing Nurse , lovely and she is so proud of been a good profesional, Thank you to all of you.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Horrible experience - had to go for a revision surgery with another doctor. First of all Dr. Perron was an hour late, then he was rude and wasn't much into explaining the procedure or the results and was just all about himself, not at all concerned about the details of the procedure and pretended himself to be a great expert which could put someone to a false trust . As I know some of us had already suffered, if you are getting your nose done make sure you visit other doctors before making your decision.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I am disappointed with Dr. Wayne Perron. I had a Rhinoplasty consultation and I felt rushed during my appointment. He treated me like a drive through. Never answers my questions in details and he did not tell me what can be done to fix my septoplasty and my nose. I needed to talk to him not his nurse. But he seemed rush and annoyed. Probably better go to someone who has the time to prepare you for such important surgery .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I think Dr Perron means well and has a ton of experience, however he does not take the time to ensure what surgery you have is best. I had a not needed brow lift which resulted in hair loss. He also did some work on my neck which resulted in scarring and over $1000.00 worth of physio and massage therapy due to scarring. The hair loss was never mentioned as a possible side effect and luckily I had a ton to begin with. However the hair loss has been totally upsetting as well as the scarring. I can tell you honestly it has caused me a great deal of stress which continues. The trouble with this Dr is he does not do enough preliminary work and although nice does not know how to fix the problems he has caused. If you are considering his work please do your research!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I had my bottom lip done yesterday, it's a surgical procedure where my own fat is injected into my lips. I had both of my lips done prior to this surgery and wanted more volume in my bottom lip (I was born with very thin lips and this procedure in my opinion is much more convenient and very permanent compared to getting fillers poked in your lips every year). Also the fact that what is put into my lips isn't foreign to my body, it's my own fat! The staff has always treated me exceptionally, they are very friendly and help in whichever way they can to make the experience easier. Dr. Perron is an amazing plastic surgeon, he's put in so much detail into Everything he's performed on my face and trust me I am a perfectionist and he's met all of my standards! Nothing he's performed on my face ever ended up looking "overdone", I just look like I have amazing features now and all up to the best standards. I had my nose done twice (which by the way I never had any traces of scars like I saw from some pictures online done by other surgeons after a rhinoplasty, no scars or traces which is amazing) and he was even honest with me by telling me that if I get it done a third time it will look deformed, unlike some plastic surgeons out there who would only say things to put money into their own pocket. This was fourth surgery done by Dr. Perron, the recovery process is always normal and no traces that he's even poked me anywhere, this plastic surgeon is the real deal and he takes pride in his work and the amount of details he puts into everything he touches is remarkable and you can't buy that! I usually don't write reviews but I have zero bad things to say about my experiences and I'm beyond happy with everything and very thankful to him for all of my beautiful results!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015