Ratings for Dr. Wayne Perron

Facial surgery changed my life so much so that I would now recommend it for most people who feel dragged down and tired looking. You will likely not look like a teenager again but your friends will notice enough change that you shouldn’t be surprised by never ending compliments! If you live alone, Dr. Perron’s office also recommends a place where people can stay for a couple of days after the surgery (at extra cost of course) to ensure that someone will keep an eye on you. You can then be picked up right after surgery, taken to a recovery site, and dropped off again in the next day or two. No need to worry about feeling embarrassed to ride in a cab or in a friend’s car looking like a mummy! Some of Dr. Perron’s staff had been through the same type of surgery which made me feel they “would understand”. If you have “never” had plastic surgery before, chances are you may suffer from high anxiety not fully understanding that your face will look odd for a few weeks while it’s adjusting. You may possibly also fear that you will have patches of bald spots in your hair or that undetected staples will remain in your head forever or cause massive scarring, so staff reassurance was greatly appreciated. When I first saw Dr. Perron’s office and the pictures on the walls and magazines he subscribed to, I noticed he was not only interested in surgery but also had a number of artistic interests. That also gave me comfort in recognizing what a great surgeon he would turn out to be. Since I had little artistic flair myself, I simply let “him” decide what facial features to adjust and was delighted with his conservative yet artistic flair. The worst thing about plastic surgery is that it can become addictive. Once you realize what it can do both for your spirits and looks, it’s hard to NOT want to continue with “upkeep” as the months go by. It seems similar to house renovations in that you can wait for years and do nothing until you are overwhelmed with repair, or you can renovate as you go along, experiencing less trauma to your body and wallet on each of the smaller occasions. Furthermore, I believe this surgery promotes better health overall because once you feel good about your face it doesn’t take a lot of encouragement to want to do the same for the rest of your body. That’s one aspect of plastic surgery I feel has been extremely under expressed in medicine. Another thing I liked about Dr. Perron was that he seems a bit fashioned -- not too little and not too much, so I knew he wouldn’t go overboard in the surgery. He and his staff also tend to push a healthy lifestyle for problems they feel could be better cured in ways other than surgery, so if you think you can walk in to get 50 pounds sucked out of your hips instead of going on a diet first, you might have better luck visiting a butcher. Be careful when choosing a plastic surgeon. All surgery is dangerous and things can go wrong with even the best so at least try to ensure any plastic surgeon you go to is not only board certified but also has a lot of experience. Before reading about this I wasn’t aware myself that nearly anyone can call himself a plastic surgeon even without such credentials. I have great respect for Dr. Perron and his staff. They know what they’re doing, they are good at it, and on top of all of that also treat patients with great respect. I also love the fact that Dr. Perron is blunt and honest and will tell you exactly what he thinks, and also in a professional way.

Submitted March 21, 2017

I was happy with the whole experience. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Wayne Perron and his team are experienced, knowledgeable, caring indivuals who go the extra mile for their patients. I truly cannot be thankful enough for the work he has done. Dr. Perron is definitely one of a kind. He’s passionate about what he does, takes the time to make sure all your questions are answered, he’s down to earth, logical and cares about what’s best for his patients. No games with him at all. For me-Third time is a charm....but if I went to him First surely I wouldn’t have had such a terrible painful mistreated experience 2x. The level of care at Dr. Perron’s office is worth the extra money, the way you are treated from the beginning to the end is beautiful. A shout out to his nurse Carol who went above and beyond the call of duty during the Christmas Holidays, she is a god sent and I couldn’t be more happy. A huge thank-you Carol for being there for me, answering all my questions and being patient. All the front desk ladies are so sweet and truly match Dr. Perron’s work ethnic. I will say the same about the nurses, they match Dr. Perron to a tea. Thank-you Lana for finding out so much information, guiding me along the way and being patient through-out it all. Pain Free & Happy. The best team!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have had a number facial surgeries with Dr. Perron over the years and can't say enough about him and his staff. It goes without saying that Dr. P is an expert in his field, that is expected with the number of procedures he has done. What makes my experience with him so great is that whenever something needed to be tweaked, or I had a question, he was there to help. What I love about his work is that he doesn't go overboard. Your look is refreshed but you don't look "tight" and weird. Not very many people would look at me and know that I have had surgeries, but they would also not guess my age correctly. His staff is also amazing. Brenda and the other ladies at the front desk, Nurse Carol who is sooo amazing, and Lana who does beautiful work as an injections nurse (RN). I have been to three or four other injection places (doctors who did the injections no less) and Lana is by far the best. She will also give great advice on health and fitness if you ask - it's not all about injecting your face, and she will tell you if you are asking for too much. Again, it's all about subtle improvements - no huge duck lips or crazy cheeks - these only lead to a bad ultimate outcome, as I found out. (From injections from another doctor.) Surgery is a serious undertaking, but Dr. Perron and his staff will take care of you through the entire journey, and you will be glad you did it. Don't wait too long though - in my experience it's better to make subtle changes earlier on (late 40s, early 50s) than to wait until you are much older.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

My entire experience in March 2018 with Dr. Perron and his staff far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Perron patiently listened to my concerns and didn't try to pressure me into more than I was comfortable with. Brenda, Lana, Carol, Deborah and Linda were friendly, experienced and very caring. Most of the staff working with Dr. Perron have been with him for 15+ years, they are dedicated, committed and loyal to Dr. Perron and each other. Dr. Perron and his staff operate like a family that support each other and treat each patient like a guest in their home. Surgery day was executed with the utmost privacy and care. Nurse Carol, was informative, and very compassionate plus she has a great sense of humour. She really helped me relax and feel at ease prior to and after surgery. Don't let a few negative reviews deter you. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Perron and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I'm two months out from a neck/lower facelift and couldn't be happier. Dr. Perron did a fantastic job, my husband calls him a real artist. Everything looks natural, not pulled back. Dr. Perron did a facelift on me in 2001 and until a few years ago held up fairly well. I was concerned he might not be able to give me another, I'm over seventy now and have fair, thin skin which has become even thinner with age. It was a relief when he agreed to do it. The staff were great, professional and most importantly gave lots of TLC. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Had thought about Rhinoplasty when living in BC 20 yrs ago and didn't proceed in the end. I had finally over the course of that time I would revisit it and decided on a consult with Dr Perron for Rhinoplasty at current age 51- where most surgeons wouldn't perform after the age of 35 due to post surgical depression rates,I was delighted that Dr Perron s did not see that as exclusionary criteria at all. He did share his honest thought about the success would hope to gain and based on my realistic expectations as well, this seemed like the prefect decision match ! The sincerity and transparency with the consult and professional demeanour of Dr Perron and his clinical staff, left me more reassured than ever with my decision to proceed. I received lots of TLC in the pre-op consult time and very kind, empathic support throughout. Explanation was thorough, clear and compassionate which left me with little anxiety going into the procedure. My 21 yr old daughter has a nasal injury from a few years ago and I will definitely be bringing her to Dr Perron for her augmentation, no question! Just 24 hrs post op at home I write this to say this clinic is top notch and I'm feeling fantastic already! No pain, a little tenderness and minimal bruising. Simply high quality care through and through! I wish I had known of his clinic 10 yrs ago is my only regret!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Amazing experience for myself, mother and my sister. We have all seen Dr. Perron over the past 15 years, he's beyond great at what he does!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Everything about this surgeon and staff is simply amazing! I had a liposuction procedure with Dr Perron. His consult and assessment was very thorough, and he let me know what I could expect before, during and after the treatment. Lana is so professional and gave me very detailed instructions pre operatively to help ensure that I would have the best possible results. The staff here are absolutely incredible. Carol was my pre and post op nurse, and she was so kind. I couldn't have asked for a better nurse! On the day of the procedure, Dr Perron and his nurses put me at such ease to feel comfortable throughout the entire procedure. Lana even contacted me after the surgery to see how I was recovering. The healing process took a little while to see the final results (as they told me that they would) but I am SO incredibly happy!! I really cannot say enough great things about Dr Perron and his entire office.... I would recommend him to all of my friends and family!! He is an incredible artist and a very gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

On my surgery day, I was nervous about the procedure but was put at ease as soon as I sat down with Carol. The team at Dr. Perron’s office is so professional and knowledgeable! As this is my second procedure with Dr. Perron in 4 years, I am again so happy with the results and have recommended countless acquaintances to only search out Dr. Perron's expertise if they are considering any surgical procedure! Again, I truly believe Dr. Perron is the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Wayne Perron's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP