Ratings for Dr. Wayne Perron

Horrible experience - had to go for a revision surgery with another doctor. First of all Dr. Perron was an hour late, then he was rude and wasn't much into explaining the procedure or the results and was just all about himself, not at all concerned about the details of the procedure and pretended himself to be a great expert which could put someone to a false trust . As I know some of us had already suffered, if you are getting your nose done make sure you visit other doctors before making your decision.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I am disappointed with Dr. Wayne Perron. I had a Rhinoplasty consultation and I felt rushed during my appointment. He treated me like a drive through. Never answers my questions in details and he did not tell me what can be done to fix my septoplasty and my nose. I needed to talk to him not his nurse. But he seemed rush and annoyed. Probably better go to someone who has the time to prepare you for such important surgery .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I think Dr Perron means well and has a ton of experience, however he does not take the time to ensure what surgery you have is best. I had a not needed brow lift which resulted in hair loss. He also did some work on my neck which resulted in scarring and over $1000.00 worth of physio and massage therapy due to scarring. The hair loss was never mentioned as a possible side effect and luckily I had a ton to begin with. However the hair loss has been totally upsetting as well as the scarring. I can tell you honestly it has caused me a great deal of stress which continues. The trouble with this Dr is he does not do enough preliminary work and although nice does not know how to fix the problems he has caused. If you are considering his work please do your research!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I had my bottom lip done yesterday, it's a surgical procedure where my own fat is injected into my lips. I had both of my lips done prior to this surgery and wanted more volume in my bottom lip (I was born with very thin lips and this procedure in my opinion is much more convenient and very permanent compared to getting fillers poked in your lips every year). Also the fact that what is put into my lips isn't foreign to my body, it's my own fat! The staff has always treated me exceptionally, they are very friendly and help in whichever way they can to make the experience easier. Dr. Perron is an amazing plastic surgeon, he's put in so much detail into Everything he's performed on my face and trust me I am a perfectionist and he's met all of my standards! Nothing he's performed on my face ever ended up looking "overdone", I just look like I have amazing features now and all up to the best standards. I had my nose done twice (which by the way I never had any traces of scars like I saw from some pictures online done by other surgeons after a rhinoplasty, no scars or traces which is amazing) and he was even honest with me by telling me that if I get it done a third time it will look deformed, unlike some plastic surgeons out there who would only say things to put money into their own pocket. This was fourth surgery done by Dr. Perron, the recovery process is always normal and no traces that he's even poked me anywhere, this plastic surgeon is the real deal and he takes pride in his work and the amount of details he puts into everything he touches is remarkable and you can't buy that! I usually don't write reviews but I have zero bad things to say about my experiences and I'm beyond happy with everything and very thankful to him for all of my beautiful results!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Many years ago I did very little research which was my fault but I went to Dr Perron for a breast augmentation and it was good for a while, but I ended up having an issue with them so I had to have them replaced and had to pay extra but I was somewhat happy with the result, he said it was the best he could do. The staff and everyone were super friendly. I even recommended many friends of mine to go there and their experiences were great. Now 10 years have passed and I reccomeded a relative to go to him and what a mistake that was. He redid her breasts which looked worse than when she went in and her nose job looked barely noticeable, her face lift was not noticeable either Along with some other botched procedures. Of course along the way she was worried as things didn't look right but she was told that in time it would look better, but time did not make a difference at all! The staff was rude and didn't return her calls or emails and dr Perron was very condescending when she went back multiple times to see if any of it could be corrected since she was not happy at all and I didn't blame her because he had down a terrible job and after the fact he said he was not able to do what she wanted but when she went in for the consultation and brought in pictures of what she wanted he had no issues with taking her money and assuring her that the jobs could be done. He did redo her breasts at a price of course and they look a little better but never again will I recommend him to anyone. I feel as though when I went years ago he actually cared about his practice and now I see that he just doesn't care which is really sad and after reading the other posts on here, others have had the same experience. Maybe it's time he retires because if the passion is gone and clients are getting more and more disappointed in the results, something has to change. Read reviews but also ask around to as many people you can that have had work done because that's how I know who my next surgeon will be.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Perron performed a rhinoplasty on me four years ago. I had a crooked nose and small bump on my nose. For anyone looking for a rhinoplasty make sure to consider a doctor who either specializes in facial surgery or the nose specifically. I was young and very unhappy with my nose and sadly did not spend much time researching surgeons. Looking back there were so many questions I should have asked Dr. Perron. Make sure to do your research and pick a doctor that makes you feel 100% comfortable. I went into my surgery with the understanding that all I wanted was for him to attempt to straighten my nose. I had no idea he would be shaving down my bump and rotating my tip to give me a ski slope effect. Four years later my nose is worse off than it was to begin with. I have protruding cartilage graft, which makes my nose appear even more crooked than it was to begin with. As to the comment below, I also contacted their office to have my surgery report sent to another doctor to review. I guess I'm still waiting for them to call back 7 months later....If you are considering rhinoplasty please do your research and ask as many questions as you can think of!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Not happy with my rhinoplasty result from Dr Perron. I went to a rhinoplasty specialist who needed to see my last operation report before doing a revision surgery and when I asked Dr Perron's office for it, they told me he had to review it first. I thought I was allowed to get my records whenever I needed them? Anyway now I have to wait for my revision with another surgeon. I hope it turns out better than this crooked mess Perron made.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

It is with extreme pleasure that I highly recommend Dr Perron and his Team!! I had my third procedure with them in Feb. and now only 3 months later I can hardly believe that this is my body!! I look and feel like a 40 year old and guess what I just turned 65! I couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone here treats me like I am a friend! Always so happy for me and so caring! If you choose Dr Perron and his team you will not be sorry!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I had my breast augmentation with doctor Perron yesterday and I am very happy with the results. .I had little bit of a freak out, in the OR room, but Carol calmed me down. Doctor Perron went over my measurements and asked me "where my heart lied" with the implant size; he was very gentle and soothing. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon. I remember looking up and the ceiling waiting for the anesthesia to take effect and all of a sudden I was a sleep. I woke up in the recovery room and was so excited to have my new breast. I`m taking things very slowly but I start work in two days time. I loved my experience with him and his staff. My breast still need to "drop" but they look wonderful-- I am so happy.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Wayne Perron's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience - had to go for a revision surgery with another doctor. First of all Dr. Perron was an hour late, then he was rude and wasn't much into expl..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " I am disappointed with Dr. Wayne Perron. I had a Rhinoplasty consultation and I felt rushed during my appointment. He treated me like a drive through. Never ..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr Perron means well and has a ton of experience, however he does not take the time to ensure what surgery you have is best. I had a not needed brow li..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my bottom lip done yesterday, it's a surgical procedure where my own fat is injected into my lips. I had both of my lips done prior to this surgery and wa..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Many years ago I did very little research which was my fault but I went to Dr Perron for a breast augmentation and it was good for a while, but I ended up havin..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Perron performed a rhinoplasty on me four years ago. I had a crooked nose and small bump on my nose. For anyone looking for a rhinoplasty make sure to consi..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with my rhinoplasty result from Dr Perron. I went to a rhinoplasty specialist who needed to see my last operation report before doing a revision surge..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love love love this office, staff are so kind and caring. Dr perron is fabulous and knows what he's doing. Thank you so much. "

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is with extreme pleasure that I highly recommend Dr Perron and his Team!! I had my third procedure with them in Feb. and now only 3 months later I can hardl..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with doctor Perron yesterday and I am very happy with the results. .I had little bit of a freak out, in the OR room, but Carol calm..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a "revision" facelift down by Dr. Perron in 2001 previously done by another plastic/cosmetic surgeon which "dropped" within the first year. Today in May ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Perron and his staff for a few procedures and I am always extremely pleased !I just recently had a lower facelift done its only been a week but ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Perron for numerous procedures and I'm extremely pleased with all of the results!! Dr Perron is the best and I will only go to him! I feel ve..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It was really a big mistake, one of the biggest in my life. I visited this wrong type of a doctor. He simply does not have any knowledge, expertise or the touch..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had a couple of procedures by Dr.Perron and my experiences have both been very positive. Dr.Perron is caring not too mention excellent at what he does. ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brenda is so sweet and Lana is equally as wonderful. The ladies are beautiful inside and out. I was suggested this clinic through a friend but made my ultimate ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So very happy from start to finish! From being greeted by the wonderful girls in reception who made me feel welcome & put me at ease. They answered questions r..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Perron and his staff for a few procedures over the last 15 years and have always been very happy with not only the results but also the personal..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is extremely arrogant. I still haven't met Carol but both Brenda and Lana are rude. Lana has an attitude, she has a strong personality and if you don'..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I recently underwent abdominoplasty by Dr. Perron. His surgical skills are excellent, his bedside manner is excellent. The only comment that I have that is no..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Perron on April 8, 2015 and it went seamlessly. From the day of my consultation in December 2014, to my appointment with Lana to go..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely Rude and Arrogant doctor. I visited him a month ago for consultation, and I was shocked with the terrible quality of patient's care I received from th..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Perron did my rhinoplasty 3 years ago, it was the worst mistake ever! My nose is twisted and sideways now and I went back for him to fix it and he said that ..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a fabulous experience with Dr Perron. On March 20, 2015 he did my breast augmentation and I'm seeing wonderful results. I was able to go shopping the da..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Perron last September for lower facelift after having full face lift 10 years earlier. In my view he and his staff are exceptional at their job and we ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen dr Perron for 6 procedures and am happy with all my results. I am stunned to read some of the bad reviews on this site. Remember he's a surgeon not ..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Perron. Please do not go to this doctor, you will waste your money and time. My nose hasn't changed in appearance at all. Even after ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've been reading all these reviews and the bad reviews are all exactly the same complaints as I have. They suck up at first and are fake marvelous until you s..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for a chin implant and he made it way too big, got infected, refused to treat me after that. They are very nice to you before you do surgery, then..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Perron. He is very knowledgable. The staff at his office are soo helpful.."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Did Rhino with Dr. Perron and there is almost no difference between then and now. Very disappointed."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I visited Dr Perron's office for a consult for myself. What a beautiful facility with a warm and comfortable environment. The Brenda and Carol ar..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been contemplating breast augmentation for almost ten years and Dr. Perron was an obvious choice for me because of his reputation for creating natural res..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Perron for a rhinoplasty and I need to have a revision by another doctor because my nose looks long and droopy even after his surgery. He won't eve..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although I did not meet Dr Perron I did speak to all his staff and find them all to be so amazing and informed. Front line is so important to any business and ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had surgery with Dr. Perron on October 21st to replace my old breast implants. I had been in a car accident and I also needed some reconstructive surgery..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant, didn't spend any time with me, and I felt rushed throughout the whole consultation. I will not be having surgery with this man."

October 5, 2014