You may also like

Rate Dr. Wayne Perron

Dr. Wayne Perron's Ratings

Not happy with my rhinoplasty result from Dr Perron. I went to a rhinoplasty specialist who needed to see my last operation report before doing a revision surgery and when I asked Dr Perron's office for it, they told me he had to review it first. I thought I was allowed to get my records whenever I needed them? Anyway now I have to wait for my revision with another surgeon. I hope it turns out better than this crooked mess Perron made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Love love love this office, staff are so kind and caring. Dr perron is fabulous and knows what he's doing. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

It is with extreme pleasure that I highly recommend Dr Perron and his Team!! I had my third procedure with them in Feb. and now only 3 months later I can hardly believe that this is my body!! I look and feel like a 40 year old and guess what I just turned 65! I couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone here treats me like I am a friend! Always so happy for me and so caring! If you choose Dr Perron and his team you will not be sorry!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2818822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I had my breast augmentation with doctor Perron yesterday and I am very happy with the results. .I had little bit of a freak out, in the OR room, but Carol calmed me down. Doctor Perron went over my measurements and asked me "where my heart lied" with the implant size; he was very gentle and soothing. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon. I remember looking up and the ceiling waiting for the anesthesia to take effect and all of a sudden I was a sleep. I woke up in the recovery room and was so excited to have my new breast. I`m taking things very slowly but I start work in two days time. I loved my experience with him and his staff. My breast still need to "drop" but they look wonderful-- I am so happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I had a "revision" facelift down by Dr. Perron in 2001 previously done by another plastic/cosmetic surgeon which "dropped" within the first year. Today in May 2015 the facelift is still great and I highly recommend him. I also had fat injections to my lips, it took 3 tries but today the fat is permanent. I saw him about fat injections for volume to my face in 2008 [a boon to baby boomers today!]. The only reason I declined was that I didn't want want several injections to achieve permanent results, so I have had renewable fillers until now. With the latest technology on fat fillers I am considering this alternative again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2812867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have seen Dr. Perron and his staff for a few procedures and I am always extremely pleased !I just recently had a lower facelift done its only been a week but i cant tell you how pleased I am ! I just wanted to put a positive spin on Dr Perron and his staff !Some people have put some pretty mean things about Dr Perron and his right hand ladies !First of all I think its very mean that you can say such nasty things about such sweet loving hard working people and then roll over and go to sleep at night ! I just wanted people who havent met Dr Perron and his staff to know the truth about these people ! Dr Perron is always a doll ! He holds my hand and looks me in the eyes and tells me he will personally take great care of me and not to worry !(and he always does )HE is the best an artist ! I would never go anywhere else and believe me there are lots of lots of choices ! Always very very happy with Dr Perrons results ! He never over does anything ! Lana always makes sure your always prepared and if your not she helps you get there ! Carol well she is just unbelievable ! She always makes me feel at ease before during and after my surgeries ! She is always there for questions and answers ! I like to call her the SARG because she is no B-S her main focus is you just look after yourself and get better ! Brenda now oh my goodness if you havent met this little lady yet i am sad for you ! She has got to be the sweetest accommodating kindest caring little angel i have ever met ! She juggles schedules to help my schedules she always greets me with such love and kindness ! I have been going to Dr Perron and his staff for awhile and my husband brought me in this week and he could see why I only go there ! He said all the girls and Dr Perron all come and greet you with a smile and a hug and the love and care that follows ! I am most defiantly a better person to have met these people ! We are very lucky to have this whole team in Calgary ! Thank-you so much Dr Perron , Brenda , Lana , Carol , Barb , Deborah , Linda Because of you I enjoy my SPA DAY!
MUAH :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2812152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been to Dr. Perron for numerous procedures and I'm extremely pleased with all of the results!! Dr Perron is the best and I will only go to him! I feel very comfortable with Dr. Perron and if you want the best go to him! Brenda, Carol and Lana have always treated me like a princess :) I'm never nervous when I go for a procedure because I know I will be getting the best of everything. I have one more procedure that I want to get done and ONLY Dr. Perron will be doing the procedure!!!! I do not live in Calgary and I travel to see Dr. Perron but it is definetly worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

It was really a big mistake, one of the biggest in my life. I visited this wrong type of a doctor. He simply does not have any knowledge, expertise or the touch for beautiful cosmetic surgeon. I went to his office for what should have been a simple filler procedure. And now after he badly Messed-up my Cheeks and Lips completely. Also to add salt to injury, his staff members were actually, the Worst. They treated me like him with the same Disrespect and Arrogance. I will never waste my money or time with such a doctor Ever, Never Again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2794455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have had a couple of procedures by Dr.Perron and my experiences have both been very positive. Dr.Perron is caring not too mention excellent at what he does. His assistant, Brenda , went beyond what she needed to , to accommodate my schedule. She is friendly and personable , as is all the staff there. I highly recommend Dr.Perron if you are looking for a great surgeon and office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2793267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Brenda is so sweet and Lana is equally as wonderful. The ladies are beautiful inside and out. I was suggested this clinic through a friend but made my ultimate decision based on the impression of the staff. Brenda was nice enough to get me into an appointment right away- such a sweetheart. Dr Perron is professional but funny! I am excited for my breast augmentation which is happening at the end of May! I'm so excited!! I am inquiring about getting it done sooner but understand that they have a tight schedule. Would definitely recommend this clinic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792203].votes_count ]]