Ratings for Dr. Lyn Pascoe

Good that she decided to go wholly into laser, skin beautification. She was not very interested in being a medical doctor anymore. More often than not, response about medical condition or test was..."I don't know".... She was good in that she didn't push drugs, and was able to book tests patient might ask for.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Thirteen Years! #drlynpascoe #LaserWorks.#taketime#doitright

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Talked me in to way more than I went for. All Botox she did had bad results . I’ve been doing Botox for years elsewhere with no problems. Tried to go back was dismissed . Angry I spent around $1,000. Have heard same from others

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

This review relates to Viva Medical Aesthetics and Dr. Pascoe in particular. I have known a few doctors who run aesthetics clinics and Dr. Pascoe shines. She is kind, personable, knowledgeable and has been effective in making me look and feel better about the inevitable process of aging and losing one's youthful beauty. She never pushes and only suggests when asked. This is lovely when one is used to, "I think you would look better with your tear troughs filled" and similar remarks from doctors anxious to grow their aesthetics business after decades of dealing with warts and haemorrhoids. Viva's staff is delightful and don't appear "done" at all, even though a few have been and happily volunteered this info. The venue is beautiful and parking is plentiful. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Pascoe.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr Pascoe has been our family doctor for years. We have found her to be very helpful, competent and caring. She will refer you to a specialist if a situation needs a closer look. Her calm demeanor could be misinterpreted as a cold bed side manner to the very sensitive. She will advocate for you when necessary but does not suffer fools lightly when challenged. I have always felt that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I needed another opinion, I was able to see Dr. Lyn Pascoe the same day I called. She and her staff were very compassionate towards my needs. They took there time with me and were very confident with the diagnosis and treatment. Making sure I was very comfortable before I left. I strongly feel that my needs were met. Time will tell with my healing to see if her diagnosis was correct.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I found this rating scale hard to fill in because Dr. Pascoe is very knowedgeable about acupuncture, skin problems, and alternative treatments for common ailments- definitely 5 stars. She attends seminars and conferences to keep up to date too. She's great with routine problems. I think we are facing many more complex health problems these days with mutating diseases, antibiotic resistance, stronger viruses, etc. I don't think there are many physicians up to date on the proper treatment for many of the newer, more complicated illnesses like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, lyme disease, etc. I don't think many physicians spend time outside of the office doing research on an individual patient's illness and why should they when they receive no overtime or any extra pay at all for anything outside of the appointment time. My experience has been that Dr. Pascoe does call outside of office hours and she will try to find another Doctor to refer you to if she feels your problem would best be handled by someone else. So, 5 stars there. Does she always have an answer? No. Does she always figure things out so you walk away feeling better? No. Is it frustrating going back in over and over and not getting better? Yes it is but, should I blame her or do I blame the lack of specialists for her to send me to?!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

not good...................................................................................

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Missed/overlooked a serious diagnosis. Does not take the time to listen as she is rushed during appointments. Had to seek out my own treatment options. The cosmetic side of her business seems to be her main focus.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

dR.pASCOE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR ALMOST 18 YEARS.iN ALL THAT TIME I could't have asked for a better doctor.She brought my child into the world and was great then.She has looked after him and I ever since.IfeelVERYTHANLFUL TO HAVE HER.It will be a sad day when she finally retires.It will be difficult for any other to fill her shoes.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010