Ratings for Dr. David Crawford

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr.Crawford has been great for a long time but he is no longer accepting patients. He is only a methadone dr. now.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Crawford and will be sorry to see him leave when he retires this year...He's always treated me with respect and always listens to what I have to say..doesn't rush you through the door and he isn't scared to admit if he's wrong or needs a second opinion..I will miss him I've been his patient over 30 years.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I have been a pt. of Dr. C. for over 31 years and have always found him very helpful. He listens to my concerns and takes the time to deal with any issues I have. My children have also been seeing him for many years and were sorry to hear that he intends to retire in the near future. iw ill be sorry to have to find a new Dr.!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

very close minded and controlling. "HE" will decide what is best for you, never mind what you think. I strongly question his judgement and his rational for doing the things he did in my case. Lost all trust and respect for this man!!! Patients have rights, too. Patients should be able to disagree or ask for the rational/clinical reasoning for decisions made by a Dr. without being made to feel like they have done something wrong. That is NOT the case when dealing with Crawford! Does not take feedback well at all and can be quite rude and offensive! The one positive I have is that he does not rush through an appointment - he will spend the necessary time with his patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

This doctor is terrible!!!! My Grandmother had an open sore on her foot and he wasn't doing anything about it. Finally my mother convinced him to do a test and they found out it was cancer. He doesn't seem to care about his patients, and is more interested in eating ice cream on tax payers dollars than helping his patients. My grandmother has been through a great deal since this test was finally done and it could have been easily avoided if this man did his job. I highly suggest no one use this doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Crawford for several years. I find him to be compassionate and a good listener, a pleasant change after a series of indifferent doctors who dismissed me because my conditions weren't easy to diagnose. Dr. Crawford correctly diagnosed me and sent me to specialists who could help. I'm so grateful to have him for my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

very good, refers when needed, very caring man.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

I've been seen by Dr.Crawford for 20 some odd years. He has always been helpful, and what I appreciate most is that he is not scared to say that he doesn't know something and willing to send you to someone that does. He is also not a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr Crawford has been my family doctor since the day I was born. He delivered me. He has been acceptional over the years. I coulnd't has for a better family physician.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007