Ratings for Dr. Chris Anjema

Anjema is a great doctor and for those of you that complain about waiting times, he is often busy with EMERGENCIES and schedules get pushed back, so be patient and kind please, they are doing their best.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Does this doctor do Strabismus cross eye surgery ,

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Well, I can’t keep quiet anymore...after wearing glasses for 20 odd years, because of astigmatism and cataracts....I am free of glasses. Yahoo! No more bifocals, no more constant cleaning lenses because of makeup and rain etc.,only reading glasses sometimes. Dr. Anjema, koodos to you and your LensSX laser, ORA, I see brighter colours, and more clear defined objects. It was one of the best decisions we ever made. Dr. Anjema is the best!!! I am more than grateful and satisfied and would do it again. He is kind and cheerful and patient. Thank you Dr. Anjema! 🤗🙏 I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Good experience. Dr. Anjema is kind, considerate, thorough and understanding. Had cataract surgery Tuesday afternoon, and received a call from one of his assistants that evening to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I feel he took OHIP for a royal ride in my case.As soon s he saw me I ne3ded contact frplacement and my sight has been poorer since. He said I needed ;aser for floaters then a specialist in London hospital maintaines you don't laser for floaters. I believehe was not lasering at all

Submitted March 21, 2017

Ridiculous wait times unless your appointment is first one in the morning. Our last eye apt was at 230. We were finally done at 430

Submitted July 27, 2016

Mike - I have been attended by Dr Anjema for the last 3 years because of 'pressure' issues in my eyes. Was never told I had glaucoma - just a little elevated pressure and after my last visit was told to come back in 6 months. I go to another specialist because my vision was so bad and Dr. Anjema didn't seem to be listening to my concerns, and I was informed that I had severe glaucoma - worse he ever seen in quite awhile. I was shocked and disappointed! Wont be going back

Submitted July 20, 2016

JEAN-Guy is very happy about his surgery in his right eye.thank you and the very best doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Took me as an emergency and did a great job. Staff were great. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

So far no complaints. Staff very helpful and friendly. Some how we get into talking about Hockey at my appointments.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016