Ratings for Dr. Chris Anjema

Mike - I have been attended by Dr Anjema for the last 3 years because of 'pressure' issues in my eyes. Was never told I had glaucoma - just a little elevated pressure and after my last visit was told to come back in 6 months. I go to another specialist because my vision was so bad and Dr. Anjema didn't seem to be listening to my concerns, and I was informed that I had severe glaucoma - worse he ever seen in quite awhile. I was shocked and disappointed! Wont be going back

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

JEAN-Guy is very happy about his surgery in his right eye.thank you and the very best doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Took me as an emergency and did a great job. Staff were great. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

So far no complaints. Staff very helpful and friendly. Some how we get into talking about Hockey at my appointments.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I think Dr Angema trully is the very best eye specialist I've ever been to. He treated me with respect & went the extra mile for me BC of my many allergies.He's kind & although he has a huge clientele, he takes his time to listen when he's with u. The entire staff is friendly & curious & makes u feel welcome. I recommend him to anyone who has eye issues!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I'm 25 with an eye injury I was currently searching a new eye specialist as Dr Fraser wife does not like younger patients and changed my appointments with no calls. So when my glasses broke I went for an appointment and was sent to Dr anjema as an emergency patient he took care of my cataract knowing I wasn't able to pay for top premium hisfinance lady was amazing, yes I had to pay for a doctors note but every doctor charges for those. I find the doc to be nice. I have my follow up today with him. I personally don't mind the wait as he took me as a new patient no question a asked

Submitted January 12, 2015

Had an appointment with Dr. Anjema for my wife . During her appointment he noticed a spot on my face he was concerned with, as was I. After looking after my wife he set up for me to have the spot removed and tested. We have been to a lot of doctors lately (+- 18). Not one has or would show that consideration, especially on the spur of the moment. Very considerate , compassionate. None better !!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Anjema does not only possess extraordinary skills, but on the human side, he is very compassionate and actually cares about his patients. All doctors are very busy, so, I try not to make idle chit chat in respect to his profession. However, he is very humble and will answer your questions with detail. He is to be commended for his care and personable traits. Not seen in all the new breed of doctor's today. He goes above and beyond when it comes to the greatness of mankind.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I have had cataract surgery on both eyes. When I did my follow-up visits at his new 'castle' there was always a 2 1/2r. wait for a 10 minute visit. On my last visit the Dr. gave my file to a nurse who then advised that I was to have 4 more tests done and only 3 were covered by OHIP. The 4th test would cost $190.00. I was given an appointment for 5 days later, which I cancelled. I was able to get the tests required done by my optometrist at no charge.I asked 2 nurses why a 2 hour wait, their standard reply was that there was emergencies. I did not see any ambulance show up. What a poor experience.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

He is a very good Dr but he knows how to get into your wallet. I needed a lense replacement due to cataracts and he included expensive extras in his "package" that could have been options. He also charged for a letter for my employer on top of all the inflated prices.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013