You may also like

Rate Dr. Darrell Demchuk

Dr. Darrell Demchuk's Ratings

Do not understand last comment! Dr. Demchuk has not practised since March 2014 due to health reasons. Miss him! He was my lifelong dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Two fillings he did for me fell out only months later, so, no I wouldn't say he's the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2815817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Very experienced, humble and a wonderfully warm personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Demchuck is the best dentist you will EVER find. If you are lucky enough to be accepted by him, you will never change dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I've just had my first appointment with Dr Demchuk, and I definitely agree with the other comments here: he's fantastic! He and his wife Peggy were both very warm and friendly - they obviously work well together, and make you feel very welcome. He gave me a good, thorough check-up, explaining what he was doing very clearly and without patronizing. I mentioned a couple of minor issues I'd had; he reassured me that they were minor and wouldn't need treatment unless I really wanted it, but he explained his thinking behind this in a way that made clear he wasn't just dismissing the issue. After the exam, he did the cleaning himself, doing a very thorough job. So, for a combination of a conscientious, thorough professional dentist, with a really warm and welcoming personality (both him and his wife!), he's the guy. I'd recommend him without hesitation! (Oh, and like other people said - great views from the chair!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

I love Dr. D. I have been going to him since I was born, and he is always so cheery and welcoming as is his staff (Gail and Peggy). He is very thorough and does a great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Dr. Demchuk is by far the most outstanding Dentist I have ever visited. As a 29 year old woman who is nervous of the dentist, I can actually say I enjoy coming here. He is gentle, kind, knowledgable, and over all just a really great man! He and his wife make a superstar team, very down to earth and personable. I couldnt even tell I was getting a needle! I will refer everyone I know to him. Even if you think your dentist is the greatest, you must give Dr. Demchuk your next appointment. You will never go back. P.S, they have the best river valley view in all of Edmonton. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Darrell and Patti are professional, conscientious, friendly, and go beyond expectations. Thank you for your ongoing care and attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

Best dentist in Edmonton, hands down. I have been a patient for 26 years, since I was only a year old. I needed some work done while I was away and my experience was fine, but nothing compared to Darrell. He is a great dentist, but an even better person. Same goes for Patty and Gail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

He has been my dentist for the past 18 years. I love his genuinly kind and carng personality.Definately after the best interest of his clients. His wife Patty shares all the same qualities and I would recommend this dentist any and everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399460].votes_count ]]