You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darrell Demchuk

Good dentist but when he had health problems, he refered me to douglas lobb who is a butcher! He installed a crown without using freezing! I was Demchuk's client for over 20 years and he sends me to the "butcher" Also Demchuk was stuck in 1976, he was too cheap to hire a hygienist, did all the cleani g himself. No wonder his hands failed him. Karma. Sent his patients to his buddies like Linke and that's why he is teaching at the U of A. Part of the old boys club in Edmonton. Alberta dentists charge the highest fees in the country.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Was my comments very helpful? please use like/dislike buttons

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Very experienced, humble and a wonderfully warm personality.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Demchuck is the best dentist you will EVER find. If you are lucky enough to be accepted by him, you will never change dentists.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I've just had my first appointment with Dr Demchuk, and I definitely agree with the other comments here: he's fantastic! He and his wife Peggy were both very warm and friendly - they obviously work well together, and make you feel very welcome. He gave me a good, thorough check-up, explaining what he was doing very clearly and without patronizing. I mentioned a couple of minor issues I'd had; he reassured me that they were minor and wouldn't need treatment unless I really wanted it, but he explained his thinking behind this in a way that made clear he wasn't just dismissing the issue. After the exam, he did the cleaning himself, doing a very thorough job. So, for a combination of a conscientious, thorough professional dentist, with a really warm and welcoming personality (both him and his wife!), he's the guy. I'd recommend him without hesitation! (Oh, and like other people said - great views from the chair!)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I love Dr. D. I have been going to him since I was born, and he is always so cheery and welcoming as is his staff (Gail and Peggy). He is very thorough and does a great job!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Demchuk is by far the most outstanding Dentist I have ever visited. As a 29 year old woman who is nervous of the dentist, I can actually say I enjoy coming here. He is gentle, kind, knowledgable, and over all just a really great man! He and his wife make a superstar team, very down to earth and personable. I couldnt even tell I was getting a needle! I will refer everyone I know to him. Even if you think your dentist is the greatest, you must give Dr. Demchuk your next appointment. You will never go back. P.S, they have the best river valley view in all of Edmonton. :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Darrell and Patti are professional, conscientious, friendly, and go beyond expectations. Thank you for your ongoing care and attention.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Darrell Demchuk's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist but when he had health problems, he refered me to douglas lobb who is a butcher! He installed a crown without using freezing! I was Demchuk's clien..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Was my comments very helpful? please use like/dislike buttons"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Do not understand last comment! Dr. Demchuk has not practised since March 2014 due to health reasons. Miss him! He was my lifelong dentist!"

July 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5K 2L9". Address has been updated from "None" to "9707 110 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804825554".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Two fillings he did for me fell out only months later, so, no I wouldn't say he's the best."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very experienced, humble and a wonderfully warm personality. "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Gonna check this cat out.... hope he helps me.... I'll let you all know...."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutley Dentist Extradonaire! It's so sad that he sold his practice. I went to see the dentist Dr. Luu. I won't go back. Anyone know of another amazing dent..."

October 1, 2014