Ratings for Dr. Barry Roth

Dr. Roth has always been extremely caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

His staff is completely unorganized. It also takes months to get an appointment. He doesn't take his time at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Excellent, knowledgeable, caring, and gentle. What more would you need in a doctor?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Roth discharged me and failed to catch my brain aneurysm after all of the symptoms were clearly presented. No scan was ordered and I was sent home with a bleeding brain. This resulted in 2 strokes. I am lucky to be alive.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I had the honor of working alongside Dr.Roth, as a nurse. Wonderful bedside manner and so knowledgable, and an awesome teacher .. Great with his patients!! I wish he was my doctor too!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Very helpful and excellent follow-up service. He has a great profesisonalism about him. He wasd efficient and not afraid to order tests to ensure there were no cardio problems even when others I have been to have dismissed the symptoms, leaving me in a very bad state.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I am twenty and Dr. Roth has been my family doctor my entire life. He has always been helpful when it is something he is knowledgeable about and has always referred me to wonderful doctors when it is beyond his field. My only dislike is that he is very hard to score an appointment with--and because he is both caring and attentive I don't care for the other doctors in his office. Ths office staff, however are his opposite-- they are slow, unknowledgeable and totally ignorant. i don't know why they even have jobs.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr Roth helped my sore knee and this man is also one tasty dish!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Have known Dr Roth for many years and he has been a wonderfull doctor and very caring and compassionate as well. Takes the time to listen and does not dismiss anything you ask or question We are luucky to have him in our town.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008