Ratings for Dr. Victoria Olech

I was a patient of Dr Olech but had to part ways after having a routine check that needed to be repeated 3 times, only to be told by my new Dr it was all unnecessary because the labs show they had what they needed one the first try. Fast forward to 15 years later and we meet again at a walk in clinic. After 2 hours of waiting to be seen, with only 4 people ahead of me, she suggested I go to the emergency room to be seen instead, for Pink Eye like symptoms. The doctor at the walk in down the road then prescribed drops half hour later, and I am feeling much better.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Olech has been my family doctor for the past 17 years and has been a wonderful and caring medical practitioner for me and my family. She has seen my children grow into adults and they continue to see her for their medical needs. She has always been punctual for her appointments. She is a kind and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I like Dr Olech and the three gals are the best! BUT I feel like she favors her special patents. I was there today and she seems to bend over backwards for some people which Is sad but again she has always treated me with respect. I really don't know why the two doctors sit at the front. Very very unproffesional, talk about no privacy.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had made an appointment to see dr Olech and as I was discussing my concerns with her she arrogantly and ignorantly said “this appointment is only supposed to be 15 minutes long, I didn’t expect you to be here longer than that.” You should not be practicing medicine. You are a sad excuse for a health care practitioner. Get out of the business because people’s lives are at stake and all you care about is getting home to your kids.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Impersonal. That's the word that comes to mind - it's hard to trust somebody who has a "get in, get out" attitude, especially when it comes to something as important as personal health. She will recommend the first thing she thinks of, even if it is not the right thing - without contemplating side effects, or how it will affect you down the road.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I have been with Dr Olech for a very long time now and wouldn't change. I have been there through the horrible staff and to the amazing staff now. Those three girls make that office amazing. (not quite sure about the new one) So between amazing care from the doctor and staff I can't say enough about them all. Thank You Dr Olech

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Olech has been our family doctor for many years now and has always been very professional and thorough. With excellent interpersonal and communication skills. We really appreciate having such a caring and dedicated physician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

She is now located in Newmarket not Holland Landing

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Olech for 5 years now and she is very wonderful! I transferred to her because I was not happy with my previous family physician. Dr. Olech is wonderful, she is helpful, always takes everything seriously and has called me at home herself to discuss options with me. I would recommend her to friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I would've been better off seeing a business consultant for my illness. Dr. Olech had extremely little knowledge surrounding the matter and did not follow proper medical procedures. I would encourage everyone in the area to avoid her at all costs. She should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016