Ratings for Dr. Gregory Harrington

Dr. Harrington is a very fine surgeon, He worked well with my Dr., diagnosed my cancer and with surgery I appear to be cancer free. Great bedside manner, sense of humor and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend Dr. Harrington to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I only met him once in an emergency room and he saved me! Best bedside manner - he shook my hand and gave me a great sense of calm.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I have personally never been treated as poorly as I have been by Dr. Harrington’s staff. I felt belittled, humiliated, and was not even given the opportunity to have a productive conversation. After numerous mistakes between my family doctors office and Dr. Harrington’s office to schedule an appointment, I took it upon myself to called and make my own appointment. The appointment for Sep 5th and it was later faxed to my family doctor confirming its date, which they called to reconfirm with me. Upon arrival for my scheduled appointment I was told I made the mistake and there is no appointment scheduled for me. The administrator treated my with unbelievable disrespect and refused to talk with my family doctors clinic who wanted to clarify the mistake. The complete disregard for any professionalism can only be a reflection of Dr. Harrington. I have only read positive review about the doctor and was looking forward to his consult; however, his clinic is a true reflection of him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

The best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. Great sense of humour and a great manner of making you feel comfortable, very knowledgeable. What a pleasure to work with :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Harrington has been my urologist for 4 years now. I can rate him as tops in his field. He was able to diagnose,treat and cure canser in my urethia.He has a great sence of humorand bed side manor. I highly recomend him if you are in need of a urologist.Steve R.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

A very Knowledgeable and Skilled Surgeon, Dr Harrington has wonderful bedside manner and really cares about your well being. Highly recommend this doctor RM

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I have read the reviews on Dr. Harrington and can not agree more. If every specialist had his compassion and his skills we would all be in great hands. Thanks Doc for everything you do for us.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr Harrington is very compassionate and has a great bedside manner. He is most knowledgeable and referred me to an excellent surgeon. Gave myself and my family hope. Luckily so far so good... Thank you again.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

made my vasectomy a comfortable situation. very funny and comforting

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

He's a very friendly doctor who made me (a nervous patient) feel very comfortable. He's thorough and doesn't give up until a resolution is made.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Gregory Harrington's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V2W0" to "V2X 6A4". Address has been updated from "None" to "11743 224 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044635433".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harrington is a very fine surgeon, He worked well with my Dr., diagnosed my cancer and with surgery I appear to be cancer free. Great bedside manner, sens..."

December 18, 2014