Ratings for Dr. ARIF B. Khan

This place is very nice the doctor staff and the facility.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I had a bulging disk which caused me the worst pain of my life. I could not walk and was forced to crawl. When I was finally able to get out of bed, I got into see Dr. Khan. He gave me an epidural in my SI joint and the pain got better and better every day. Dr. Khan treated me with kindness and respect. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I was very pleased with my visits, my pain is now manageable due to Dr. Khan's treatment plan.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I met this Dr. about a month ago, full of lower back and leg pain that no one else seemed to help. This Dr. has reduced my pain with only physical therapy. I highly recommend Dr. khan. His staff is so friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Khan and his staff are very conscientious and knowledgeable; my procedures and follow-ups went without issue, and my neck and shoulder pains have disappeared. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Kahn at Texas International Pain Mgmt. is very sensitive to his patient\'s needs. His goal is to help manage the pain to a minimum to enjoy every day life.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

The office staff is very helpful and professional. Dr. Kahn is great. He has helped me manage my chronic pain. He is a compassionate, kind Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Khan has always been there when I need him to help with controlling my pain. He is a great listener which helps him diagnose what pain management he needs to proceed with. The staff is always friendly, and greets you by your name. The scheduling of appointments is very easy and when you arrive to the appointment you do not have to wait to see the doctor. Overall an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

The staff is always friendly and efficient. Dr Khan is excellent with his treatment programs. I am looking forward to continuing to improve the pain in my back by following his suggestions of being certain to continue my exercises that I have learned in the physical therapy program I am currently involved in.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Everything has gone very smoothly with Dr Khan and his office. I have received two injections now for my back pain --after the first not a lot of change but after the second one and doing my exercises and going to PT I feel much better and am hoping that continues. Everyone here very punctual, friendly and professional in their work!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. ARIF B. Khan's Credentials

• J N Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim Univ, Aligarh, Up, India (Grad. 1987)

AARP