Ratings for Dr. Vince Peschisolido

I have cancer because Dr. Vince neglected to obvious : my story is pretty sad I started off with a little polyp and he didn’t have any concerns and it turned out to be cancer three years later. Getting an appointment with a specialist impossible I was flooding and he told me to be patient it could take 6 months, he was looking at the wrong alter-sound one from 2013 and it was 2016, I called the specialist and pushed and pushed to get a an appointment. When I did get to the specialist he did not have or had the wrong alter-sound, he was surprised and thought I was pregnant I’ve had a hysterectomy now the cancer is spread he is a dangerous man.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Vince has been our (family of four) doctor for over 20 years. He has shown high skill in the area of professionalism, humor and interest in our wellbeing. He is attuned to the information that we share about our health and areas of concern and refers us to specialists as needed. I and my family would definitely not be with a doctor for over twenty years unless he was the absolute best that we have encountered. .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Awesome doctor. Helpful, kind and on top of things. Always takes the time to listen. Wouldn't change him for the world!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Vince is truly one of a kind as is Marlene. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and then shares a humourous or anecdotal story from his life for his family's life to let you know it's not the first time and everything will be OK. His appointments are rarely later than 5 to 7 minutes except when there is a truly needy patient I had and he takes the time to make sure that person will be OK whether it's physical or mental. I had four surgeries on my right and left hand in under a year and Vance was there to fill out the paperwork for the insurance people and stand by me the whole time to ensure that I got paid for my workplace injury. I selfless human being and a class act who doesn't take shortcuts .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

He is helpful, never in a hurry, patient, understanding. I have been seeing him for over 20 years and he has great knowledge and is always on top of things. Even though he has moved away I still travel to see him and also the rest of my family still see him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

disappointed friend of patient of Dr Peschisolido who was let down by his careless attitude re a cancer diagnosis

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

The most knowledgeable dr you could ask for. Isn't scared to open a book and do research on rare cases he doesn't have the answer.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

been seeing Dr. Vince for many years. Great nice and friendly, however I feel alot of the time he just wants to get through the appt and get you out as soon as possible. I find at times I have to suggest tests or things to have done because he isn't as forthcoming with it. Been a few times that if I hadn't pushed I wouldn't have got in for a test or specialist, which resulted in other results being discovered. Also, I tend to go in with a list of things I want to cover to try and avoid being rushed out. And heaven forbid you should have an appt right before lunch or end of day... then you truly feel like you are being a nuisance. As for staffing, his secretary could use some training on being a people person. Not very welcoming when you call or come to the office. Also, maybe she could be a little more discreet when someone from the other labs come by the office while you are sitting in the reception area. She doesn't think twice about talking about her feelings towards patients and things that happened in the office or with them on the phone. Funny... I though privacy was something we should be aware of. Overall, though he is a nice guy, definitely some room for improvement.. and if you are so busy, maybe look at that instead of just getting more appointments in the books and making those that have them feel rushed and on a timeclock

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

By far the most amazing Doctor I have ever come into contact with. I've gone to him with some pretty challenging issues and he never gives up. He always finds a reason. He is also the only doctor who I've known to call his patient's at home in the same day as the request- I've even had him call on his own to follow up and see how I am! The man has an incredible heart and so much patience. He truly has a passion for his work and it shows in every interaction! Marlene is also great! Always gets back to me promptly and will fit me in for an appointment if it is a pressing issue !

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I've seen Dr P for many years. He is fantastic and can fit me in for a quick appointment when it's dire. I wouldn't have any other doctor treating me. Front staff Marlene is calm and helpful too!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015