Ratings for Dr. Robert McKellar

Dr McKellar is spectacular. A wealth of knowledge and really cares about you as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr McKellar has always been and continues to be an excellent health care provider. His years of experience and vast knowledge allow for a speedy evaluation. Coupled with respect from seemingly every specialist in town referral appointments are booked quickly and locally. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Excellent doctor. Good knowledge and diagnostics. Staff great, very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr mckellar is a true gem. My husband was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He has made house calls to check on him, even gave me his cell number to call him if I have concerns. He has been my family's doctor for over 30 years. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

We have been with Dr. Mckellar for over 40 years and he still cares for three generations of my Family. I agree with the other review, you would be hard pressed to find another Doctor with his dedication and commitment to their patients. We will be lost when he retires.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr McKellar is not just a doctor. Our family considers him a saint! Doctors like him do not exist anymore and we don't know what we'll do when he retires. Thank you Dr McKellar for guiding our family through the tough times.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Excellent diagnostically. Lots of health care patients. Very supportive.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I've dealt with this doctor for 40 years, and he's professional. Far from creepy, maybe some bluntness. He's is good, and does home visits when required.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

went to him years ago when i was 13. i still remember him and he was creepy. refused to go back to him.

Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr McKellar has been my doctor for over 45 years. He is the best there is!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015