Ratings for Dr. Robert McKellar

Dr mckellar is a true gem. My husband was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He has made house calls to check on him, even gave me his cell number to call him if I have concerns. He has been my family's doctor for over 30 years. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

We have been with Dr. Mckellar for over 40 years and he still cares for three generations of my Family. I agree with the other review, you would be hard pressed to find another Doctor with his dedication and commitment to their patients. We will be lost when he retires.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr McKellar is not just a doctor. Our family considers him a saint! Doctors like him do not exist anymore and we don't know what we'll do when he retires. Thank you Dr McKellar for guiding our family through the tough times.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Excellent diagnostically. Lots of health care patients. Very supportive.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I've dealt with this doctor for 40 years, and he's professional. Far from creepy, maybe some bluntness. He's is good, and does home visits when required.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

went to him years ago when i was 13. i still remember him and he was creepy. refused to go back to him.

Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr McKellar has been my doctor for over 45 years. He is the best there is!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

The Best Dr. ever. He has been my Dr. for almost 40 years. Delivered my son and cared for both my children. And now cares for my father. Making home visits when needed. Loving, respectful, patient, understanding, knowledge, cannot find enough words to express how wonderful he is. Not sure what I am going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Incredibly thorough, always listens to what you're saying. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I'm not a family member or friend of Dr.McKeller...I'm a patient. 2 of the 3 reception staff are great...the other one seems professional, but has no time for social niceties...otherwise this would have been a 4. As for punctual...sometimes he is....sometimes he's not....but when he's not it's usually someone really needs some extra attention. I know that sometimes my apt go longer than the average and I'm happy that he never rushes me out because he has another apt waiting....so I don't mind waiting a little if needed. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable and did a house call for me when my back got injured and I couldn't even stand never mind travel to him. He became my doctor after I got married...before that I had 2 other doctors...he puts them both to shame....

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013