Ratings for Dr. Peter Lennox

This Doctor is AMAZING! Both my Mother and I had our breast implants completely botched by other surgeons in Vancouver. We both went to Lennox and he was able to correct the work the other surgeons did and give us amazing breasts. I had completely lopsided implants and capsular contracture. My Mom had nerve damage and poorly placed implants. Now we both have perfect looking round implants. My mom had breast fed 3 kids and didn't even require a lift that's how good he is! Let's talk about Tony as well... she is AMAZING! I have sent so many of my friends to Lennox and everyone is thrilled with his work and all his staff is so wonderful. He also did some lipo for me on my fat knees during my last breast augmentation. Everything looks amazing. So happy with his work! I trust Lennox to do the best work and will never see another surgeon again!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr.Lennox is absolutely AMAZING! I went to see four different doctors for initial consultations ($150 each) because I wanted to make the right choice. Dr. Lennox definitely stood out as being the most personable, friendly, down to earth and knowledgeable of them all and I'm so glad I went with my gut feeling. It has been three months since my surgery and he did a phenomenal job! I had revision surgery from 20 year old saline implants (one of them burst!) to silicone and they look and feel so incredibly natural and I'm still in shock at how well they turned out! I wish I had gone to see him earlier! I highly recommend him to anyone and his post operative care was more than I could have ever asked for. I also want to say thank you to Toni (the receptionist) because she went way above and beyond for me and was so incredibly helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

There is no way that I could have found a better surgeon to take me through my recent journey following a breast cancer diagnosis. Although my initial course of action was a lumpectomy I chose not to undergo the recommended chemo and radiation. I knew that since it was the second time in 3 years that I had been treated for cancer I needed to do something more proactive. So I opted for a mastectomy. With the assistance of his highly skilled team of surgeons including Dr. Macadam and Dr. Schouten, I underwent a 12 hour procedure that involved a bilateral mastectomy and a DIEP (reconstruction using my own tissue). Dr Lennox is an artist. Although the main goal is to prevent further breast cancer Peter understands the importance of an excellent aesthetic result. He has the best sense of humour, he's kind and seriously fashionable too (okay so maybe that's not the most important detail to include!). Although only 4 months have passed since the surgery I am amazed at the healing and results so far! From the gorgeous vista standing at his waiting room windows I experience deepest peace. His office administrator is unlike any other administrator. She was always so patient with me asking questions, having her ask me questions and she even came to visit me during my 5 day stay in hospital. I can't say enough about the whole office!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Since my first point of contact with Dr. Lennox and his office(Toni), I was very confident in my choice to have Dr. Lennox do my BA. I am from Edmonton and found the doctors in my area I was not comfortable with or the waiting time was over a year for a consult. Dr. Lennox listened to what I wanted, worked with what I had and gave me a beautiful result. My scaring is 1/3 of what I was expecting. I am 6 days post op and I could not be happier with the pain management, the healing and the results. This was worth us going to Vancouver for vs staying in Edmonton. And his pricing was very much in line with what to expect with a quality surgeon BUT not overpriced at all. The Edmonton doctor quoted me 4000 CDN more and I would have had way more scaring and I felt more like I was buying a car vs upgrading my body parts(based on their consultation). Dr. Lennox was the best choice I could of made.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I found Dr Lennox and his staff to be both professional and friendly. I had an excellent experience and am very happy with the results. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Lennox assist me with future procedures or refer him to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Excellent experience. He was Informative and honest. I am extremely happy with the results of my brachiolplasty - better than I expected. Dr. Lennox is a perfectionist. Toni is also amazing. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Lennox is an amazing surgeon, as well as an amazing human being. He is very thoughtful, knowledgeable, and skilled. He explains procedures thoroughly, and is with you every step of the way. His patient coordinator Toni is the ultimate people person. She is efficient and personable. She can put you at ease within a minute of speaking with her. Dealing with Dr. Lennox and Toni made having a surgical procedure a pleasure. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Lennox for breast reconstruction after my mastectomy. Dr. Lennox is very articulate, knowledgeable and caring. The clinic coordinator Toni is incredible. I had some complications from the implants and they were both there for me every step of the way. My reconstructed breast looks amazing! You will not be disappointed for choosing Dr. Lennox and his amazing staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Amazing staff and experience. Toni was the first person I talked to and she was amazing, caring and made sure everything was flawlessly scheduled around my travel schedule. Dr. Lennox was very accommodating, knowledgeable, and talented! Seeing Dr. Lennox was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

When I decided to have a breast reduction/lift, I asked a friend who is a surgeon to ask her colleagues for a fantastic surgeon. She did and told me Dr Peter Lennox was the one to talk to. I am very grateful for the recommendation. The whole process was excellent. The staff was wonderful. I felt I got all the information I wanted at the consultation. Dr Lennox was easy to talk to, very thorough and I felt like I was given all the time I wanted. The surgery experience and recovery was better than I expected and any post surgery questions I had were quickly answered. I was much happier with the results than I thought I would be (from looking at before and after photos online). I expected to feel better, but was surprised and thrilled with what Dr Lennox was able to do aesthetically.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Peter Lennox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A RCPSC-certified plastic surgeon in Vancouver, Dr. Peter Lennox is sought after for his training, experience, and exceptional plastic surgery skills. When meeting with Dr. Lennox, patients find a personable surgeon who provides a comfortable environment. A leading authority on plastic surgery, Dr. Lennox uses the latest techniques and methods to achieve beautiful results for Vancouver patients. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, and facelift, as well as non-surgical procedures like Botox Cosmetic and fillers. Visit his website for additional information!

• English
  • French
  • Italian
  • Romanian
  • Cantonese

• University of British Columbia (UBC) (Grad. 1991)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery