Ratings for Dr. Peter Lennox

Since my first point of contact with Dr. Lennox and his office(Toni), I was very confident in my choice to have Dr. Lennox do my BA. I am from Edmonton and found the doctors in my area I was not comfortable with or the waiting time was over a year for a consult. Dr. Lennox listened to what I wanted, worked with what I had and gave me a beautiful result. My scaring is 1/3 of what I was expecting. I am 6 days post op and I could not be happier with the pain management, the healing and the results. This was worth us going to Vancouver for vs staying in Edmonton. And his pricing was very much in line with what to expect with a quality surgeon BUT not overpriced at all. The Edmonton doctor quoted me 4000 CDN more and I would have had way more scaring and I felt more like I was buying a car vs upgrading my body parts(based on their consultation). Dr. Lennox was the best choice I could of made.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I found Dr Lennox and his staff to be both professional and friendly. I had an excellent experience and am very happy with the results. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Lennox assist me with future procedures or refer him to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Excellent experience. He was Informative and honest. I am extremely happy with the results of my brachiolplasty - better than I expected. Dr. Lennox is a perfectionist. Toni is also amazing. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Lennox is an amazing surgeon, as well as an amazing human being. He is very thoughtful, knowledgeable, and skilled. He explains procedures thoroughly, and is with you every step of the way. His patient coordinator Toni is the ultimate people person. She is efficient and personable. She can put you at ease within a minute of speaking with her. Dealing with Dr. Lennox and Toni made having a surgical procedure a pleasure. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Lennox for breast reconstruction after my mastectomy. Dr. Lennox is very articulate, knowledgeable and caring. The clinic coordinator Toni is incredible. I had some complications from the implants and they were both there for me every step of the way. My reconstructed breast looks amazing! You will not be disappointed for choosing Dr. Lennox and his amazing staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Amazing staff and experience. Toni was the first person I talked to and she was amazing, caring and made sure everything was flawlessly scheduled around my travel schedule. Dr. Lennox was very accommodating, knowledgeable, and talented! Seeing Dr. Lennox was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

When I decided to have a breast reduction/lift, I asked a friend who is a surgeon to ask her colleagues for a fantastic surgeon. She did and told me Dr Peter Lennox was the one to talk to. I am very grateful for the recommendation. The whole process was excellent. The staff was wonderful. I felt I got all the information I wanted at the consultation. Dr Lennox was easy to talk to, very thorough and I felt like I was given all the time I wanted. The surgery experience and recovery was better than I expected and any post surgery questions I had were quickly answered. I was much happier with the results than I thought I would be (from looking at before and after photos online). I expected to feel better, but was surprised and thrilled with what Dr Lennox was able to do aesthetically.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I just had a breast lift done after breastfeed two kids for 1 year each. I am blown away by the results. From the minute I walked into the office my mind was at ease. The staff were so welcoming and professional. I couldn't be happier! I highly re comes Dr. Lennox.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Lennox – he performed a tummy tuck for me recently. I truly believe he is the perfect combo in a cosmetic surgeon - exceptionally skilled and with superior aesthetic sensibility. I’m still in recovery mode, but I am already substantially satisfied and what's to come as far as final results will be icing. I had minimal pain post procedure which I found surprising, but I think greatly attributable to his abilities/technique (he used no drains in my case). If you are lucky enough to choose him as your surgeon, you will not be disappointed. Not to mention that he has phenomenal staff. I absolutely adore Toni – I had a second more minor surgery coordinated at the same time as the TT with Dr. Warren (out of the same office and also a phenomenal surgeon), Toni arranged everything with cost effectiveness in mind and every question was responded to quickly - the process was super smooth, personable and worry free.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I saw Dr.Lennox in consultation regarding cosmetic breast surgery. I am a physician myself. He comes highly recommended and both he and his clinic coordinator(Toni) exceeded my expectations. They were highly professional, caring, thorough, and discreet. I felt that I received all of the information in a clear and unbiased fashion. Dr. Lennox is an excellent communicator and took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Peter Lennox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A RCPSC-certified plastic surgeon in Vancouver, Dr. Peter Lennox is sought after for his training, experience, and exceptional plastic surgery skills. When meeting with Dr. Lennox, patients find a personable surgeon who provides a comfortable environment. A leading authority on plastic surgery, Dr. Lennox uses the latest techniques and methods to achieve beautiful results for Vancouver patients. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, and facelift, as well as non-surgical procedures like Botox Cosmetic and fillers. Visit his website for additional information!

• English
  • French
  • Italian
  • Romanian
  • Cantonese

• University of British Columbia (UBC) (Grad. 1991)

• Richard Owen Memorial Prize UBC 1987