Ratings for Dr. Andy Dworak

Have had this docter for 5 years, always rushed out of office withen a few minutes. No computer and a poor memory. Looking for younger docter.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. He gets to the bottom of my issues. Is great at diagnosing and treating

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

This guy prescribed the wrong medicine and made me sick. Didn't provide alternative. Went to another and was properly assessed with appropriate medicine. DO NOT USE THIS GUY RUN.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Doctor never made notes of our appointment. My daughter needed an alternative antibiotic. But since notes were made we had to get diagnosed again. This guy is a joke. If you get him move on. What the H E LL kind of doctor doesn't make notes. He also prescribed the worst antibiotic for a child.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

This is a very rude and unhelpful doctor. When looking for a simple prescription refill, he was confused, unknowledgeable, and rude to not only me but also a pharmacist whom had filled the prescription. There was no need for his atrocious beside manner, and only after I had to explain all the details of the situation, which were obvious, did he finally comply. Some additional training would be most helpful for this quasi MD.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Trying to get mental health referral for my son. Dr. D sent the referral to 1 doctor but this doctor didn't accept my son so I was told I had to come back in with my son for another appointment so he could send the referral to someone else. Why? So we all took time off of work again for the same reason, nothing had changed and Dr. D seemed bewildered that I was a little frustrated. He asked me which doctor we should send the referral to and I said since I don't work in the health care industry I didn't know. I suggested that because he is the GP that perhaps he should know so I don't have to keep repeating appointments for the exact some health concern with no results or moving forward. This is a mental health issue. He was rude and condensending to me. He has no conern for my son's well being and I agree that he should have retired years ago.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Dworak delivered me in Feb 1980. He has also delivered my cousins. He is an amazing doctor. I hope he never retires because I would miss him dearly for all the medical advice/treatment he has done for me over the past 36 years.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Dworak is my doctor since 1993. I absolutely adore him. He always goes out of the way to get to the bottom of the issues. Never had to wait for an appointment in an emergency situation. Love his sense of humor. He makes me laugh very time I see him. Never late for his appointments. If I am scheduled for 8:30 I am in at 8:30!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Dworak doesn't listen ! He is condescending & arrogant. Quick to tell you all that might be wrong, before test results are in. Assembly line medicine - he's long past his best before date. I'll find a doctor with integrity ...........and a conscience !

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Blamed others for his lack of organization in front of me, which did not instil confidence. The report in question had been provided by the nurse he tried to blame and was right there on my chart the whole time. . He does not listen and talked over the information I was trying to provide him. He rudely made assumptions about the medical situation at hand. It was a very negative experience. I've only known him as a doctor in his senoir years and feel he is well past his prime. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015