Ratings for Dr. Ileana Parlea

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

She is very rude and does not care about her patients. I went to see her about a rash on my leg and she didn't even look and told me it was razor burn!!! I don't even shave!! She also did not know the function of my medication when I went to her for a refill. Useless!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Parlea has been my family doctor my whole life and I am greatful to have her. She does a fantastic job, and makes sure to take her time to make sure any health issue I bring up is adressed, and adressed well. The only issue I have ever had is that appointment times are normally delayed. This is not an issue that can be really adressed as it is because of her large amount of patients, and the amount of time she takes with everyone. She does a fantastic job, aside from the wait times. Thank you Dr. Parlea :)

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Worse doctor ever I have to take 3 hrs off work to even be seen my appt is at a certain time and I'm seen 3 hrs later I just don't get the booking system they overbook and spend roughly 30 min on one patient making every one wait how fair is that she constantly asks me about my health history forgetting any crucial information she should know already I just go to a clinic now the wait to see her is too long even for emergencies it's unfair to us that come on time for appt

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Parlea is very caring, knowledgeable, and helpful. She takes her time to listen and explain everything to me regarding any medical issues I may have. I completely trust her with all of my medical problems. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful family physician.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Parlea is an amazing Doctor! She is thorough, attentive, knowledgeable and takes excellent care of her patients. Dr. Parlea has taken excellent care of me and my two daughters. Both my daughters have had health issues and she has taken excellent care of them. She always runs the necessary tests or refers to other specialists when needed. Thank you for everything Dr. Parlea!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Submitted February 11, 2015

This is one of the worst doctors in the area. When she took over the practice, we though things would change under her. Many years have passed and the service is still terrible. She is not changing with the times.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

She is doing the best she can. This is under serviced Kitchener, Ontario we're talking about. Be thankful you have a doctor, AND don't have to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars like the US. She took over a practice that has AT LEAST TWICE THE AMOUNT OF PATIENTS AS ANY OTHER DOCTOR IN THE CITY OR AREA - FACT! Cut her some slack or go find yourself another docor... lol, good luck you ungrateful, self rightous, self centered people! You know who you are. Busy bodies!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Incredible doctor. Spends time with the patient (more than any other doctor I know). People complain of long wait times, but she makes up for it when she spends roughly 1/2 hour with each patient. Very caring and willing to help. She's the kind of doctor that makes you better when you're sick, refers you to other specialists when you need it, but doesn't over-diagnose or create a nation of hypochondriacs. People have the courage to complain on anonymous sites, but they don't realize that practising medicine is a tough business with a whole heck of a lot of responsibility. She does her job with passion and professionalism, and I can't ask for anything more. I'm happy to have a doctor like Dr. Ileana Parlea. Truly an incredible family physician. As for the receptionists, both Adriana and Lisa are incredible. No words can express how kind, helpful, and great they are. Mulțumim mult. -Niculina and Ionel Vlad P.S. Don't judge an entire practice and a family physician by the ratings on sites like this. Sadly it is only the people who are disappointed, have a grudge or negative opinion that choose to spend their time writing these. Unfortunately the 99% of happy patients don't think about writing these reviews because they're happy with her practice! So keep in mind that the overall review is biased as it doesn't represent the average...only the dissatisfied. This doctor is incredible her staff are top quality. And I, along with my family, are not only pleased...but we are thankful to have a wonderful doctor like her. Overall A+....... No complaints! ;)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Ileana Parlea's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We are very thankful to have such an amazing family physician,very caring,knowledgeable,great with children!"

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is very rude and does not care about her patients. I went to see her about a rash on my leg and she didn't even look and told me it was razor burn!!! I don'..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Parlea has been my family doctor my whole life and I am greatful to have her. She does a fantastic job, and makes sure to take her time to make sure any hea..."

August 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2A1" to "N2G 1G4". Address has been updated from "None" to "944 King Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197457363".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worse doctor ever I have to take 3 hrs off work to even be seen my appt is at a certain time and I'm seen 3 hrs later I just don't get the booking system they o..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Parlea is very caring, knowledgeable, and helpful. She takes her time to listen and explain everything to me regarding any medical issues I may have. I comp..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Parlea is an amazing Doctor! She is thorough, attentive, knowledgeable and takes excellent care of her patients. Dr. Parlea has taken excellent care of me ..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. My wife and NEW BORN baby needed a family doctor and she wouldn't except them. Not even just my daughter. My wife and daughter have now foun..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This is one of the worst doctors in the area. When she took over the practice, we though things would change under her. Many years have passed and the service..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She is doing the best she can. This is under serviced Kitchener, Ontario we're talking about. Be thankful you have a doctor, AND don't have to pay hundreds or..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible doctor. Spends time with the patient (more than any other doctor I know). People complain of long wait times, but she makes up for it when she spends..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, caring, helpful in every way..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stupid. I hate her. Doesn't know anything , and makes me wait for too long! She needs to have her medical license revoked!"

September 29, 2014