Ratings for Dr. Ileana Parlea

No words. Just horrible. I was raised to say nothing rather than say something bad. So, all I can do is warn you from going. Beware. Run. Hide. Treat yourself on webmd...anything you have to do to avoid her. Can't wait until she retires. If she is 'rock bottom' then I guess there's no way but up. Sorry, but that was my attempt at optimism. Sadly with Dr. Parlea there's no hope for such. But I guess I will have to suck it up because I'm fine, you're fine, we're all fine as Dr. Parlea would say..meanwhile we're all dying inside. As Mr. T would say.."I pity the fool" that goes to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

My family and I are Dr. Parlea's patients for more than 15 years. She is knowleadgeable, caring and, generally speaking, a nice person to talk with. She carefully listen to all details even though that takes extra time. However, like almost all the family doctors in Kitchener-Waterloo, her appointments tend to run late because of the overwhelming number of patients she has. Overall, she is a good doctor you can trust.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

We are very thankful to have such an amazing family physician,very caring,knowledgeable,great with children!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

She is very rude and does not care about her patients. I went to see her about a rash on my leg and she didn't even look and told me it was razor burn!!! I don't even shave!! She also did not know the function of my medication when I went to her for a refill. Useless!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Parlea has been my family doctor my whole life and I am greatful to have her. She does a fantastic job, and makes sure to take her time to make sure any health issue I bring up is adressed, and adressed well. The only issue I have ever had is that appointment times are normally delayed. This is not an issue that can be really adressed as it is because of her large amount of patients, and the amount of time she takes with everyone. She does a fantastic job, aside from the wait times. Thank you Dr. Parlea :)

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Worse doctor ever I have to take 3 hrs off work to even be seen my appt is at a certain time and I'm seen 3 hrs later I just don't get the booking system they overbook and spend roughly 30 min on one patient making every one wait how fair is that she constantly asks me about my health history forgetting any crucial information she should know already I just go to a clinic now the wait to see her is too long even for emergencies it's unfair to us that come on time for appt

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Parlea is very caring, knowledgeable, and helpful. She takes her time to listen and explain everything to me regarding any medical issues I may have. I completely trust her with all of my medical problems. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful family physician.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Parlea is an amazing Doctor! She is thorough, attentive, knowledgeable and takes excellent care of her patients. Dr. Parlea has taken excellent care of me and my two daughters. Both my daughters have had health issues and she has taken excellent care of them. She always runs the necessary tests or refers to other specialists when needed. Thank you for everything Dr. Parlea!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Submitted February 11, 2015

This is one of the worst doctors in the area. When she took over the practice, we though things would change under her. Many years have passed and the service is still terrible. She is not changing with the times.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015