Ratings for Dr. Denisse Pella

i have been a patient of Dr Pella since 2012. She is really good, sometimes la little late but she is really nice and good person, and doctor ,she cares for the patient.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

last time i saw her was 2 years ago, and she haven't called to check on me, she is always in a rush, doesn't follow up with her patients, and something she doesnt seen to care.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pella for about 5 years now. She is very knowledgeable but does not waste time discussing every silly possibility that some patients tend to bring up. Having read the comments below, I believe her aasertiveness can be miscontrued for lack of empathy or dismissiveness. She also tends to become friendlier over time, as the relationship with her patients evolves. I think she is great and have every faith in her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

i am a former patient of Dr Pella. at first she was a good dr but after i had my second child she seemed not so great. she never really gave her any belly exams or wanted to touch her. i had to hold her out so she could mark on the paper her lenght as she grew. the last straw was when i requested testing for my oldest(4 at the time) who it turns out has sever ADHD/ODD. she told me Nothing was wrong with her and that it was my fault because i wasnt discipling her. I changed doctors the same day.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Muy buena doctora es una pena que no pueda ser su paciente , estoy enamorado de ella.me

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Pella was great in the beginning and seemed very knowledgable but then seemed to get too busy. She left me in a room for over 20 minutes waiting for a prescription write out while she was on a personal call and said she forgot all about me. Another time I had my first UTI ever and she said that she was going to refer me to the IWK UTI clinic. When I asked why she said :well because you have had so many UTI's. Then her 3rd strike was when I had a pelvic ultrasound for pelvic pain and she called me in to say to my shock that I was 3 months pregnant. I was not trying at this time. It turned out I wasn't, it was from results she had lost the 3 years prior from a previous pelvic ultrasound I had that I kept asking for the results and was sure I had a miscarriage but she said I hadn't so I never knew that I had been pregnant for sure then until these several years later. After that I switched doctors as had enough. I would not recemmend her at all.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr Pella has been my family doctor for over 4 years now and I am very pleased with every interaction with her. I have found her to be very knowledgeable, very professional and she provides a good deal of information about any condition or question you may have. Her staff are also very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Pella is very knowledgeable she doesn't waste your time or hers to hear sob storeys and is very professional. Book an appointment and you might wait max of 15 min. She goes in assists you, treats you and both you and her are on your way no bulls***ing around. Want sympathy see a councillor not a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Pella is very knowledgeable and always has time to take care of you. Her staff is very good. She is very professional.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I have always received great treatment, great guidance and absolute professionalism from Dr. Pella in the 4 years that I have been her patient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009