Ratings for Dr. Priti Gagneja

I am 52 years old and Dr. Gagneja is the finest doctor I have ever had. She takes time to ask questions and listen to her patients. I have had numerous interactions with the medical profession in my 52 years on this planet and I can say without reservation that she is the best doctor I have ever know.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Wonderful doctor! Always able to get an appointment in a reasonable amount if time. When I arrive her staff is outstanding, they keep me informed if she I running behind. She makes me feel so comfortable, even when the apt may be unpleasant, I do not ever leave her office doubting anything she has told me or wanting a second opinion ..I highly recommend Dr gagneja

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Will not return calls even after stating that the condition had worsened. Seemed unsure and puzzeled. Delivered diagnosis via her staff. Totally no doctor/patient repore nor understanding of patient's frustration. Her demeanor was polite and pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011