Ratings for Dr. Yoram Hahn

Dr. Hahn is so great! I was a little hesitant about seeing a male gynecologist, but my primary care physician (who I don't particularly like, but that's a different story) gave him glowing recommendations and referred me to him, and I'm so happy he did! Dr. Hahn has a kind, calming presence, takes his time in answering all your questions and is completely understanding. I wish he could be my primary care physician too! The whole staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr.Y Hahn is a wonderful man. Very kind,caring and listens to what you have to say. My aunt goes to him nad when I moved back to the area I started seeing him as well. I would highly reccomend him to anyone..

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

He brought me into this world, and I LOVE Dr. Hahn and Young Dr. Hahn (his son). Wonderful practice, I wish I could find a regular Doctor as good as them!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

I love Dr. Hahn...there is no other like him...he puts you at ease from the moment he walks in the door...He is a wonderful and caring ob/gyn...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

I had qualms about seeing a male ob/gyn, but Dr. Hahn is wonderful. He's very considerate and caring. He calmed my fears and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

Dr. Yoram Hahn's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal