Ratings for Dr. Mauro Bertoia

Agree with all the comments. Been a patient for 22 years!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I have been with Dr. Bertoia for over 20 years. Best Dr I have ever had! Patient, kind and he truly listens. I can't say enough about how great he is in working with me to explore options and find solutions. Amazingly punctual too. Thank you Mauro. I am so grateful for you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Bertoia's now for 19 years and I find him to be Very Knowledgeable,Compassionate,Caring and very helpful.His staff are very helpful and compassionate as well.I would recommend Dr.Bertoia to all who are looking for an outstanding family physician.Dr Bertoia is very thorough when making a diagnosis which is the very reason I am here today.I can not say enough about how he has mad a difference in mine and my family's life.Thank you Mauro :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Bertoia has been our family (immediate and extended) doctor for approximately 20 year's. He is extremely patient, knowledgeable, kind, and understanding. We all know how fortunate we are to have such an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Bertoia is a fantastic GP. However a few of his saff are just plain rude! The heavy one that sits in the corner of the office is the worst and I think she is the office manager! Its such a shame such a great Doctor has such atrocious staff! I will be using other walk in clinics from now on.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr is okay but his receptionist is a horrendous fat lady who swears at patients in front of other people watching her cursing at her patients. Great shame to have such lady as a receptionist who should be the face of the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Bertoia is simply the BEST doctor in all of Victoria. He has been my GP for almost 25 years. His bedside manner is impeccable. His knowledge of medicine is outstanding and he is not a prescription pusher. If he has samples of a medication he tries to give you those so you don't need to pay at the pharmacy. He takes his time and talks with you to find out what is going on with you and never rushes your appointment. I will be very sad the day Dr. Bertoia retires. His staff is also wonderful, cheerful and punctual. I have only ever waited 5 minutes for an appointment maximum upon arrival and they know most of their regular clients by name which is a nice touch. I would recommend Dr. Bertoia to anyone looking for the best family doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

This guy is awesome. He knows his stuff. Excellent!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Bertoia is amazing. He makes himself available when you need him. I find there is never a long wait to get an appointment and when you see him he is kind and understanding. He always takes his time during the appointment and you never feel rushed. I am so happy to have him as a G.P. After 15 + years I have only good things to say about him :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Bertoia is truly an amazing Dr. He is ALWAYS on time,if not early for an appointment. He makes you feel very comfortable regardless of the situation. I love the fact that he does not freely recommend anti-biotics. He is EXTREMELY knowledgable and takes the time to listen to your concerns and never rushes you out the door. My entire family and extended family see Dr. Bertoia for a good reason....he is amazing! His staff are also wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012