Ratings for Dr. Mauro Bertoia

Nice fellow but a very long wait at the clinic. This clinic is understaffed and needs another physician in my humble opinion.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Bertoia has been our family Dr since 1993. He is a good listener, never rushes you and works with you to try and find solutions to your health issues. He reaches out to specialists when required and strives to find a treatment. He is personable, always with a smile and I've never been kept waiting. I find the staff professional and helpful when making appointments.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Love Dr. Bertoia! He's been my doctor for almost 18 years and he has always been wonderful! Punctual, kind, and promotes healthy lifestyle changes in patients opposed to just writing a prescription. He recommends alternatives to medication as a first resort and progresses as needed. He staff has always been friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

The best Dr any one could ask for. Going on 15 years. Excellent care

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Bertoia has been my GP for 15 years. He is a calm and considerate man with an excellent, professional " bed-side-manner", and he explains things to me in simple terms which I understand. The staff at his offices, at Spanish Plaza, are polite and cheerfully helpful. They are quick to address my concerns or questions when I call, and when I've dropped in at the Clinic. I trust Dr. Bertoia implicitly, and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

He has been our family doctor for 20 years. Always carefully attentive and thoughtful; a good listener, who offers practical solutions and advice, and is considerate about life circumstances. He takes the time to carefully explain and inform, and doesn't rely on quick pharmaceutical nostrums. He has a pleasant, personable, and positive attitude, is organized and thorough. His referrals are usually professional and helpful. As a senior I would think twice about moving because of his help. He's the best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Agree with all the comments. Been a patient for 22 years!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I have been with Dr. Bertoia for over 20 years. Best Dr I have ever had! Patient, kind and he truly listens. I can't say enough about how great he is in working with me to explore options and find solutions. Amazingly punctual too. Thank you Mauro. I am so grateful for you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Bertoia's now for 19 years and I find him to be Very Knowledgeable,Compassionate,Caring and very helpful.His staff are very helpful and compassionate as well.I would recommend Dr.Bertoia to all who are looking for an outstanding family physician.Dr Bertoia is very thorough when making a diagnosis which is the very reason I am here today.I can not say enough about how he has mad a difference in mine and my family's life.Thank you Mauro :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Bertoia has been our family (immediate and extended) doctor for approximately 20 year's. He is extremely patient, knowledgeable, kind, and understanding. We all know how fortunate we are to have such an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015