Ratings for Dr. Mauro Bertoia

Dr. Bertoia has provided great care to my family for years

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Very very god doctor ... He is knowledgeable and kind

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Doctor Bertoia is an amazaing physician . He has cared for my family for five years.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The best GP in the City. He has been my doctor for 27 years.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Best doctor experience ever. On time, knowledgeable....so helpful and wonderful to deal with. I'm so grateful to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Bertoia has been our family physician for over 23 years. He is always on time and often early which would indicate to me that he doesn't overbook his schedule. He refers to specialists when he needs to. He takes time to answer questions and is open to my opinions. Excellent bed side minor..... I think family medicine is his calling... Were very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He is an excellent doctor! Always on time or even early! Compassionate!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Nice fellow but a very long wait at the clinic. This clinic is understaffed and needs another physician in my humble opinion.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Bertoia has been our family Dr since 1993. He is a good listener, never rushes you and works with you to try and find solutions to your health issues. He reaches out to specialists when required and strives to find a treatment. He is personable, always with a smile and I've never been kept waiting. I find the staff professional and helpful when making appointments.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Love Dr. Bertoia! He's been my doctor for almost 18 years and he has always been wonderful! Punctual, kind, and promotes healthy lifestyle changes in patients opposed to just writing a prescription. He recommends alternatives to medication as a first resort and progresses as needed. He staff has always been friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017