Ratings for Dr. Joseph Vladars, Retired

Dr vladers was amazing !!!! He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor. I had my vasectomy done at his office and have had almost no pain, still healing some minor bruising but the expected. I'm from Windsor and it was worth the drive. If your considering a vasectomy gonsee dr vladers !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been on a wait list for ages and Dr Vladars was able to see me within a week of my initial call. When I went in for the consultation he was respectful and didn't lecture me or dismiss me due to my age (22 at the time). I booked the operation the same week and I have to say that it was incredibly pain free and easy. I would highly reccomend Dr Vladars to anyone interested in this operation. 10/10

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr Joe Vladars, I believe, would have been an excellent family doctor, since retired from that practice. Very kind and compassionate type of person, however on the other hand, in regards to his continuing vasectomy enterprise, his disclosure of the potential risks involved in the procedure are extremely outdated. All I ask of any guys reading this review, is to fully understand that the risk of post vasectomy pain syndrome is very real and is of higher incedence that what may be told to you. The 1 in 1000 to 1 in 10, 000 may have been true in very early research, however later studies are suggesting much higher occurrences. Just be well educated on your decision. It could change your life in ways you never thought.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Drove in from Windsor to have the procedure done. Wait time in Windsor was 1 year before a consult. Called into Dr Vladars office a few weeks back and went in had the consult and procedure the same morning. Fantastic DR and staff very highly organized and professional. Wil definitely recommend this Dr A++++

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Just had a vasectomy performed on Friday, it is now Saturday afternoon. I can honestly say it doesn't feel like I had a procedure done. He is very knowledgable and can answer any questions you have. SEE DR VLADARS IF YOUR LOOKING TO HAVE A VASECTOMY PERFORMED!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

5 star doctor on vasectomies. I've had flu shots that hurt more than what he did. No needles, all high tech. It was one of those procedures where you ask him when the operation is going to start, after it's been done. Took him about 20 minutes and we had a nice chat through all of it.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Vladars has been our family physican for over 30 years. I will miss how well he took care of us and always made sure we were well taken care of. I was surely blessed to have had him for our family, He helped me in more ways then I can say and I will surely miss him. How lucky I was the day he came into our lives. Thank you Doctor Vladars.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Vladars is retiring from family medicine but has two new doctors taking over upstairs. See the medical clinic on main level if you want. You may have trouble getting in thought as being such a fantastic doctor Dr Vladars has already given his patients the option to move over to these new dr's. He's been my dr for 29 years and I will miss him greatly.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr Vladers for 30 years and have moved from London to Toronto. The worse thing about Dr Vladers is that he didn't move with me! I have not yet found a doctor that can match his attentiveness, professionalism, knowledge, care, etc. In a bind, he still fits me in when I am unable to find someone to help locally. He cares and wants to really help. I wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Vladars is kind, professional and most important I feel I can trust him. He takes the time to explain things in lay terms and won't hesitate to take you in the same day especially for a sick child. I have an infant and was very worried about her weight gain. He assured me she was fine, but instead ignoring me he encouraged me to come back for weight checks if I was nervous about it. He's also taken the time to personally call my home in regards to test results. He truly cares about his patients. He's a wonderful Doctor we are VERY lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011