Ratings for Dr. Wayne Carman

Dr Carman is absolutely unbelievable. I did a LOT of research and this was the first surgery I have ever had. I trusted Dr Carman to do a breast augmentation and mastopexy on me- a huge job. I was so scared that he wasn't going to be big enough, or that it would be too big. I was afraid of huge scars and just poor work. He is so so so amazing and I could not have even imagined better work. Everything he did suits me- he just knows. I barely had to tell him what I wanted. I didn't have to tell him a million times- he just knew. He is gentle and kind. He puts you at ease and is so professional. One of the things that stood out to me was the fact that you stay overnight with two nurses. They take such great care of you. Colleen and Alicia were my angels that night. They did everything for me and were there no matter what. The entire procedure was so comfortable. I would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend Dr Carman and his team to everyone and anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Just underwent rhinoplasty by Dr.Carman. He has great bedside manner, I felt incredibly comfortable throughout the whole process. Dr.Carman is so talented, the end result looks perfect yet very natural. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking to undergo any cosmetic surgery. Overall, best surgeon in Toronto.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

My very true thanks to Dr Carman and his team for managing my care. I have faced discouragement in the past while trying to source my options for improving the appearance of and my confidence surrounding a facial injury that I sustained 5 years ago. I underwent facial reconstruction and had a plastic implant put in my left cheek post injury (this procedure performed by a different team - part of McMaster in Hamilton at the time - also a wonderful and professional team). Unfortunately, I did have some scarring from the facial trauma that left me feeling insecure about the asymmetry of my face. Dr Carman was recommended to me and I am forever grateful. This very wonderful Doctor has performed two phases of fat grafting into my left cheek (and a little onto my right cheek) to balance volume - and my personal concern about having feeling lopsided for these years. At 30 years old I am now feeling confident and beautiful again - something that I have missed in my late twenties. Thank you for that! A special thank you also to the nurses and anaesthesiologist who made me feel comfortable and taken care of. I highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Had an initial breast enhancement done back in 1999. For personal reasons, decided to have a second enhancement . My original surgeon had passed, so meant finding someone new. I saw three Toronto Plastic Surgeons for consultations. I had researched many, and picked the three I considered to be the top ones. Of the three, Dr Wayne Carman was the one I best connected with. I felt very comfortable, he is extremely kind, and patient with questions. My surgery was Feb 3,2016. I went from 360cc to 575/550 (offset was to make breast symmetric) I'm beyond happy with the results, and would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone. He is so nice, and comforting, and does brilliant work. Kathy

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr Carmen is the best Cosmetic Doctor in Toronto, very comfortable and knowledgeable. Shows care on helping his clients look and feel good with his amazing cosmetic work and service. Just try and look past her RUDE Secretary, very unprofessional and really does not do any good for his business with her bad attitude. The good thing is you only have to book with her to see him. I would highly recommend Dr Carmen.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

7 years later I am still so pleased with my breast implants. I had about as small as you get with little skin to work with. Dr. Carman Let me know what would best suit my figure while keeping the size and shape so natural and tasteful. I did a lot of research and actually have many friends with breast implants. Over and over it was Dr. Carman who shined through with both his work and his professionalism. The fact that you don't go home till all is finished with the procedure really influenced my choice in Carman. Never mind the bouquet of flowers he sends afterwards. And last is I had very low pain and such a quick recovery with only a fingerprint of a bruise. You can not find where the incision is and men can not be live the beauty of my breasts. Dr. Carman is magic I send few kisses every time I drive passed his office. Changed my life!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I am 3 weeks post op with BA and tummy tuck. I could not be more pleased! Dr. Carman's staff are all friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I could not be more pleased with my results! My breast only 2 weeks post op feel and look amazing. He is known as one of Toronto's finest breast men, which he is but his tummy tummy tucks are phenomenal as well! I'm 33 with 2 children by c-section and feel like I have my teen tummy back! This man is magnificent!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I am 3 weeks post op- recovering very well. Dr Carmen over delivered. I am so pleased with my surgery. At first I was a little afraid I wouldn't get a big enough implant and had no idea what I would expect.. I was confident going into the surgery with my trust in Dr Carmen as a professional. He delivered the best, more than I could have imagined. My confidence has changed, my clothing fits so much better. I have already shared his name amongst my friends & family. Perfect experience. If I had to do it again, I'd 100% choose Dr Carmen again. & if I do decide to make any more adjustments in my body- I know Dr Carmen is the best man for the job!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I booked Dr.Carman to get a breast reduction with liposuction in one breast. I wanted to correct the asymmetry in my breasts. This has been something that has bothered me for years. I realize that everyone has differences in their breasts but the difference in mine was more notable. They looked as though they were from two different pairs. I have been to consults with a few other notable doctors in Toronto and the GTA all of whom suggested breast implants to correct the issue. I did a lot of research on the subject before hand and I already knew that breast implants would not correct the issue. I would have to put in two different sized implants and my breasts would still ultimately not look the same. I started out by writing Dr.Carman an email (which he replied to personally, not his secretary). I found it incredibly comforting that he took the time to do this rather than copying and pasting general information from the website which was what I found when I emailed Dr.Lista. I also met with Dr.Lista and found the experience to be quite cold. I am so glad that I booked with Dr.Carman. I can't express how happy I am with the results. It is exactly what I wanted. The scar is tiny. The recovery was relatively quick and his staff was so welcoming, helpful, and informative about my questions. He really cares about his patients and if I ever wanted anything else done I know I would absolutely go to him again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Carman has done a number of procedures for me over many years. To me he is unique for the combination of integrity, artistic eye, and tremendous skill that he possesses. I have been delighted with everything he has done. One of the things I'm most wowed with are the procedures he's performed for both liposuction and fat transplantation. What many people don't realize is that autologous (your own) fat transplants fulfill the same purpose as other injectables, but they are often permanent - or last at least twenty years. You pay about the same for fat transplation as for eighteen month's worth of injectables, and run no risk of allergic reaction. Dr. Carman slightly over-injects so that, after the excess fat is quickly absorbed by the body, and then the appropriate amount remains. Once colonized by your own blood vessels, the fat filler typically is in place for good. Dr. Carman has built up my cheeks and lips, which now have a beautiful line. He has also erased the deep nasolabial lines that I first noticed when I was a teenager. And for a very reasonable fee I got rid of the triple chins I had developed in my early fifties; they'll never come back, unless I gain a great deal of weight. I think most plastic surgeons downplay fat transplant because it's not a big money-maker: it works too well. Although his clinic is private, I understand that he supervises the plastic surgery residents at a major Toronto hospital. He also has an OHIP-funded practice in the clinic. I've been with him for over twenty years and I'm now in my sixties - the next procedure I get will probably be a facelift, although I don't yet desperately need one. He's never hesitated to tell me I don't need a procedure, and to propose something cheaper or no treatment at all. I am baffled by one rating that calls him 'arrogant'; he's the opposite; also by another rating by a disappointed person who had deposited 10% to book operating time and then felt betrayed when she changed her mind and it was not refundable (something made very clear at the time of deposit: you are booking the anaesthetist, Dr. Carman's time, and the operating theatre). He really is the greatest. I would never experiment with anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014