Ratings for Dr. Wayne Carman

Dr Wayne Carmen performed my breast augmentation 8 years ago. I was 20 years old and did a lot of research before I decided to have a consultation with Dr Carman. He is very professional, smart, kind, funny, and trustworthy! I'm asian, slim build, 5'2 and wanted to go up by 3 cup sizes. Dr Carman was very honest with how unnatural that was going to look on me with my build and also told me I didn't have enough breast tissue to even go that big. He is very into the natural look that goes with your body type and isn't going to make you look ridiculous. I'm glad I listened to him and 8 years later I'm still very happy with the results! The only thing I have to say was my overnight stay, nurse were great during the day but the overnight nurses were kind of slacking and I had to call out multiple times that I had to use the restroom. They didn't do regular check ups to see if I was ok.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Carman is amazing! He did my breast augmentation surgery in 1999. I followed all his post op. instructions to the letter and I got & still have a beyond gorgeous result. I have never had a single problem in 17 years. My breasts look totally natural; no one knows I have implants. I was even able to breastfeed my child with no issue. If you are considering this surgery I strongly recommend Dr. Carman. I have never regretted my decision ever & I have never regretted the surgeon I chose.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr Carman is absolutely unbelievable. I did a LOT of research and this was the first surgery I have ever had. I trusted Dr Carman to do a breast augmentation and mastopexy on me- a huge job. I was so scared that he wasn't going to be big enough, or that it would be too big. I was afraid of huge scars and just poor work. He is so so so amazing and I could not have even imagined better work. Everything he did suits me- he just knows. I barely had to tell him what I wanted. I didn't have to tell him a million times- he just knew. He is gentle and kind. He puts you at ease and is so professional. One of the things that stood out to me was the fact that you stay overnight with two nurses. They take such great care of you. Colleen and Alicia were my angels that night. They did everything for me and were there no matter what. The entire procedure was so comfortable. I would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend Dr Carman and his team to everyone and anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Just underwent rhinoplasty by Dr.Carman. He has great bedside manner, I felt incredibly comfortable throughout the whole process. Dr.Carman is so talented, the end result looks perfect yet very natural. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking to undergo any cosmetic surgery. Overall, best surgeon in Toronto.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

My very true thanks to Dr Carman and his team for managing my care. I have faced discouragement in the past while trying to source my options for improving the appearance of and my confidence surrounding a facial injury that I sustained 5 years ago. I underwent facial reconstruction and had a plastic implant put in my left cheek post injury (this procedure performed by a different team - part of McMaster in Hamilton at the time - also a wonderful and professional team). Unfortunately, I did have some scarring from the facial trauma that left me feeling insecure about the asymmetry of my face. Dr Carman was recommended to me and I am forever grateful. This very wonderful Doctor has performed two phases of fat grafting into my left cheek (and a little onto my right cheek) to balance volume - and my personal concern about having feeling lopsided for these years. At 30 years old I am now feeling confident and beautiful again - something that I have missed in my late twenties. Thank you for that! A special thank you also to the nurses and anaesthesiologist who made me feel comfortable and taken care of. I highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Had an initial breast enhancement done back in 1999. For personal reasons, decided to have a second enhancement . My original surgeon had passed, so meant finding someone new. I saw three Toronto Plastic Surgeons for consultations. I had researched many, and picked the three I considered to be the top ones. Of the three, Dr Wayne Carman was the one I best connected with. I felt very comfortable, he is extremely kind, and patient with questions. My surgery was Feb 3,2016. I went from 360cc to 575/550 (offset was to make breast symmetric) I'm beyond happy with the results, and would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone. He is so nice, and comforting, and does brilliant work. Kathy

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr Carmen is the best Cosmetic Doctor in Toronto, very comfortable and knowledgeable. Shows care on helping his clients look and feel good with his amazing cosmetic work and service. Just try and look past her RUDE Secretary, very unprofessional and really does not do any good for his business with her bad attitude. The good thing is you only have to book with her to see him. I would highly recommend Dr Carmen.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

7 years later I am still so pleased with my breast implants. I had about as small as you get with little skin to work with. Dr. Carman Let me know what would best suit my figure while keeping the size and shape so natural and tasteful. I did a lot of research and actually have many friends with breast implants. Over and over it was Dr. Carman who shined through with both his work and his professionalism. The fact that you don't go home till all is finished with the procedure really influenced my choice in Carman. Never mind the bouquet of flowers he sends afterwards. And last is I had very low pain and such a quick recovery with only a fingerprint of a bruise. You can not find where the incision is and men can not be live the beauty of my breasts. Dr. Carman is magic I send few kisses every time I drive passed his office. Changed my life!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I am 3 weeks post op with BA and tummy tuck. I could not be more pleased! Dr. Carman's staff are all friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I could not be more pleased with my results! My breast only 2 weeks post op feel and look amazing. He is known as one of Toronto's finest breast men, which he is but his tummy tummy tucks are phenomenal as well! I'm 33 with 2 children by c-section and feel like I have my teen tummy back! This man is magnificent!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I am 3 weeks post op- recovering very well. Dr Carmen over delivered. I am so pleased with my surgery. At first I was a little afraid I wouldn't get a big enough implant and had no idea what I would expect.. I was confident going into the surgery with my trust in Dr Carmen as a professional. He delivered the best, more than I could have imagined. My confidence has changed, my clothing fits so much better. I have already shared his name amongst my friends & family. Perfect experience. If I had to do it again, I'd 100% choose Dr Carmen again. & if I do decide to make any more adjustments in my body- I know Dr Carmen is the best man for the job!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Wayne Carman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients