Dr. Wayne Carman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wayne Carman

Looking and feeling fabulous after my mommy makeover...recovery was quicker than anticipated. Thank you to everyone .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I had liposuction. Dr Carman is competent and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Had the most pleasant experience at the clinic and my surgical result is fabulous. The staff are sincere, kind and caring . The doctors interest in me as a patient has not faltered in all of my post ops so that shows he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

He seems like a nice man but just a few comments here. Number 1, his secretary is too old - almost senile. Number 2 - he seems out of touch with trends in plastic surgery today. He may have had his time, but he appeared disinterested and unaware of new techniques and skills.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I had a breast augmentation done this year, and I am so happy with the results. He is very knowledgeable and did a very good job at giving me what I explained to him I wanted. I have nothing but good things to say. If you are thinking about breast augmentations.. contact Dr. Carman

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Recently had a breast augmentation after a lot of research. Best decision I have ever made.Dr Carman was fantastic and I have no scars and they look fabulous.Even stayed the night.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Carman performed a fat transfer to fix an injury to my cheek. Great results and, although I would never have considered this sort of surgery for myself prior to my injury, I walked away in awe of the results. The healing was a bit longer than I anticipated, but worth it.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I had my breast augmentation in July, Dr. Carman has the best bed-side manner. He answers all your silly questions and the staff is remarkable! I would recommend Dr. Carman to anybody looking to get a breast augmentation! He is amazing!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

What a pleasant experience from beginning to end. Dr Carman is an skilled artist and all of his staff from the front desk to the nurses were fabulous.Will not hesitate to recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

i just got face contouring with fat injections and liposuction under my chin, its a day after a little sore , already seeing great results can't wait till its all healed. I want to say starting form the receptionist , she was very knowledgeable ,friendly and very helpful. The nurses were absolutely wonderful and super caring, the anesthesiologist was thorough and also very nice and the best part is Dr.Carmen , of all my 51 years of life i can honestly say hes one of the sweetest , easy to talk too , never ever felt rushed, always has a smile on his face doctors if ever dealt with. I'm looking forward to future appointments with him. Over all an absolute wonderful experience. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Wayne Carman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients