Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Sarnov

I was a mess when I saw Doctor Sarnov. I was seeing a Doctor that misdiagnosed me. I was having problems walking, shaking, couldn`t sleep. I couldn`t concentrate, body jerks. Dr. Sarnov listened to me. He referred me to specialist that helped me. I had gone through 1 year of giving myself shots everyday, because I was told by another Doctor that I had MS. I continued to get worse and Dr Sarnov treated my symptoms to make me comfortable. He finally suggested seeing another Neurologist. Dr. Kheara, I wasn`t in his office 15 minutes and he gave me the correct diagnosis. With the correct medication and it was truly a world of difference. This medication worked and I was walking again. I wasn`t having freeze ups anymore and as symptoms progressed meds were adjusted. I know I am late in writing this, as Dr. Sarnov and Dr. Kheara have both moved and I now I am almost right back to where I started. Dr. Sarnov and Dr. Kheara I miss you

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Went to doctors office today and was my first time seeing Dr. Sarnov. Was personable, professional, and listened attentively. Wasn't in a rush, explained his rationale for the diagnosis and then reviewed my chart and asked about previous problems I've had in the past. I was impressed and will request hium from here on out.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

The most helpful, educated doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Other Dr's in same practice I've been seeing since birth refused to recognize that I had bonafide health issues (&/or were uneducated in the health fields progression) simply told me to take over the counter medications & it led to me suffering unduly for years. It took just 1 visit with Dr. Sarnov for him to looked over my charts, LISTEN to me, correctly diagnose me, prescribe the right medications, & I've been healthier & happier ever since. He has tremendously benefitted my life. I've refused to see anyone else in the practice since then. Others must recognize how fabulous he is as well b/c sometimes you do have to wait for an appt while other doctors are free. But the staff will do their best to get you in. He's also seen me when I had no insurance & gave me a considerable discount. He doesn't rush appts, & he's always concerned about your mental well being. He's a blessing to the healthcare industry.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Mark L. Sarnov's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Coventry Healthcare