Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Aries

It takes forever to get an appointment to see him and if you ask for follow up appointment be sure that you make it before you leave or they will brush you off. I understand that getting a diagnosis sometimes takes a long time but I feel that I should have been referred to a pain specialist or another specialist a long time ago but I keep going with these different meds hoping that it will take care of my issue. I do not think he understands my level of pain and howit interferes with my life and my everyday activities and I don't feel like he is all that concerned with it either. He is nice but I feel like I am always being brushed off and sent away everytime I go there.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Richard Shaun Aries is very kind and gives you a lot of information. He takes the time to talk to you, and listens to what you have to say. The front office staff is very busy, but they're polite and efficient. The woman who set-up my appointment over the phone was very kind. When you get there, there's a line to check in, so I suggest that you come early, and bring a book. I was seen right on time, but I came an hour early to fill out all the forms since it was my first appointment. The lab tech was excellent at taking blood, and was able to find my vein easily (that rarely happens). I would definitely recommend Dr. Aries.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011