Ratings for Dr. Janice Peace

I have been with Janice for 38 years. Always a positive experience with them, Karen is great as is Janice. I am very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Karen is the greatest, to the point and extremely organized. She keeps that office running and is an important part of your medical team. Those comments below are of mindless hormonal idiots that don't know how good they got it with Karen. As for Janice Peace there is not a more caring wonderful individual that I have ever come across and I feel blessed to have her as my doctor. So all you cowards out there that have no issue writing these stupid comments, you know right where you can go!! Be calm and show a little respect, if you have an issue tell them don't write it - very disrespectful!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

The main receptionist Karen is the rudest person I've ever met. She makes it uncomfortable for me to call, and when I'm in the waiting room she gives me dirty looks. I once came half hour early and she told me not to do it again. Why is it her problem if I sit and wait half hour, it was my only chance for a ride to my appointment. My family has been seeing Janice for 30 Years, Janice is amazing and a wonderful doctor. It's just unfortunate that her receptionist makes the appointments unbearable.

Submitted March 30, 2017

I've been going here for over 20 years. I've always been treated with kindness and respect. I've seen receptionists come and go because it's a busy office and not all can handle the pressure. Karen is very organized and gets the job done. She is dealing with a lot student Dr.s. Lots of babies and her Dr. Being on call for deliveries and much more. Whom ever decided to call her racist otta give their head a shake. Maybe your rude and unpleasant to deal with. If you think it's all about race and ppl are racist to you maybe you should talk to the Dr. About how paranoid you are. I think Karen and Dr. Peace make a great team and I believe if your kind it's hard for anyone to be rude to you.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Called and spoke to receptionist named Karen today, she has to be one of the rudest and heartless human beings I have ever dealt with. She has a major chip on her shoulder and has a horrible attitude. I cannot wait for Dr. Peace to come back from holidays and will let her know what transpired over the phone today with her grumpy receptionist. If she is that unhappy in her position then find another job. Dr. Peace is very good but her receptionist should be fired.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Peace is a good doctor but her receptionist is an unbelievably rude person and unprofessional. I was trying to relay a situation about my son who has multiple needs and she was curt, cut me off before I could even get out my request and responded in a snotty tone. If I ever heard one of my own staff talking to the public like that I would fire them on the spot

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Peace is great!!! But her receptionist KAREN is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY RUDE!!!! Racist I would say even, unprofessional, needs to be fired!!!! Dr Peace needs a nice cheerful person working at her office!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Peace has been my doctor for many years. I feel like I am visiting a friend when I go see her. Always cheerful and happy to answer questions. Much better than rigid/stiff doctors that you are afraid to speak to. Her receptionist has always been friendly to me. Wait times in the office are sometimes long and not crazy about the training doctors seeing me a lot in the past year or two, would much prefer to see the doctor I came to see, but I realize they do need training as well.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Peace is a lovely doctor. She makes all my appointments enjoyable and I always leave there feeling happy and assured about my pregnancy. Don't mind being seen later than planned because she never rushes me and my husband out. She'll answer our questions and make sure I'm happy before I leave. Her receptionist on the other hand - so rude. No courtesy at all when it comes to talking to patients. No wonder they moved her to her own corner!!! She's the only part I dread when I come to an appointment - her unpleasant manner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Great, caring doctor....very lucky to have her. I never want her to retire!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015