Ratings for Dr. Boris Havkin

After being seen by 4 other urologists and finding no solutions to my problems I finally found Dr. Havkin! The best Doc I've ever had! He made correct diagnosis and treated me - I now feel great. He is fantastic- he spends all the time in the world with you and never makes you feel rushed (probably why he always runs behind- well worth it!!!), awesome bedside manners and super friendly personality. His staff is great and they make you feel very comfortable and office is welcoming and clean. His office manager Ronda is awesome and very helpful. I give him 👍🏻👍🏻!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Havkin is knowledgeable, friendly and takes time to explain what he does and why it is important. His office is clean, easy to find and centrally located in Melbourne, Florida. Thank you for taking the time to help!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Love his new office and his great staff- so personable, matches his personality. Best Dr. I ever had. 1st he saved my life and removed cancerous tumor on my kidney with cool robotic surgery but didn't stop there and addressed my quality of life helping me. He took care of my urination problems and then fixed my low T and gave me back my elections. I feel the best I have in years and I have Dr. Havkin to thank for it. And he is always with a smile and never in a rush.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I've only been to one urologist in my life, but after seeing Dr. Havkin for a year and a half for bladder cancer and treatments, I am so very glad I had him as my urologist. Unfortunately, he is leaving Health First, and I may have to find a replacement. I read 1or 2 questionable remarks about Dr. Havkin or his staff, but must tell you, other than him being busy and not able to sit and chat longer, I found him and his office staff very professional and would not have a problem recommending him. Almost every urologist I looked up had some negative comment posted against them. Maybe that is just from some crochady older people, or maybe just the business, but I will miss being his patient....unless I can find a way to pay a higher co-pay and continue being his patient. Thank you Dr. Havkin, you have my highest respect.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

The staff makes me feel like a number not a person. I call and get the typical " I'll call you back" and I'm the one that has to call back and follow-up. They got rid of one assistant but this new one isn't that good either !! Dr Havkin is great and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Please, look to someone else listening is by far not his best asset. Dont seek information or ask intelligent questions from him on your treatment he will become annoyed. He will treat you as a lower class person. Find some one who will treat you as if you are the customer and are looking for knowledge and help look for someone who presents many options about your sitiuation.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

This was my 2nd visit with Dr. Havkin. He is thorough and listens intently. (What a breath of fresh air that is!) He explained everything very clearly. I am so grateful to find a doctor I trust.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

My best doctor, and I have a few. He is very patient orientated and caring. He found my prostate cancer tumor when it was still very small.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

His office dropped me like a hot potato once I lost my insurance. I offered to pay out of pocket, but my appointment was canceled and they have failed to return my calls. I'm very disappointed in Dr Havkins office after having been a patient there for over a year. Shame on you Dr Havkin and shame on your office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Since I only have one kidney, i can't afford to make a mistake. Dr. Boris is an expert "shot" with the Lithotripper and Lazer "guns". He takes the time to explain what is going to happen, how he's going to make it happen and what all the options are. The vasectomy he gave me was about 1/2 the time of a haircut and less painful. Well educated, experience and ahead of "the curve". Returns phone calls and emails.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012