Ratings for Dr. Tammy L. Bohne

Dr. Bohne is the best chiropractor I have ever encountered. I have been seeing her for over 10 years and have recommended her to many people. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, caring, and truly has healing hands. She is also always interested in her patients' overall heath, and have consulted her first before any other doctor because I trust her so much. Her staff is extremely friendly and supportive. I can't say enough good things about her. She is a true treasure in the medical field.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I've been seeing Tammy for about 10 years and she is by far the best chiropractor I've ever encountered - extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of biomechanics, extremely pleasant and has a gentle, healing touch. She has saved me from countless problems with the neck, shoulders, legs, and hips, especially from the long hours I have to put in at my desk. She also has kept me healthy by recommending periodic "tune ups" that have me feeling great. My wife also sees her, and says she won't see anybody else - that's how much she trusts Tammy. She is fabulous!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I have used Dr. Bohne for years and have recommended her to numerous people. I wouldn't use anyone else. She always makes time to listen and has the most gentle touch of any chiropractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

This chiropractor does not know what she is doing! I am very disappointed. I went in for neck pain. She made it worse. i cant move my neck. HELP!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Always a great session. She is wonderful at lessening my back pai, byt also great at neck and sinus relief

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I know that when I see Dr. Bohne, I will feel better. She has improved the quality of my life. And she and her staff are lovely.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

VERY KIND AND HELPFUL,DEFINITELY A PEOPLE PERSON, AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Had helped a great deal with my lower back pain. She is caring, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you. Amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bohne for the past 1.5 years for my lower back pain. Not only is my pain gone, but my breathing is better and I just feel better overall. Dr. Bohne is extremely knowledgeable and REALLY CARES about her patients. She is a fantastic chiropractor and a wonderful person as well. I highly, highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr.Bohne is the best. through treatment and exercise she returned my lower back to 100% following a car accident. i continue tri-weekly appointments for my oesteoarthritis - my knees have not felt this good since i was a teenager. keep up the good work, doc!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010