Dr. Jacques S. Van Ryn

Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jacques S. Van Ryn

Dr Van Ryn...treated me. as I came directly to the hospital from the airport, and flight after a devastating accident while on vacation in Papeete, Tahiti.He is a most professional,kind, compassionate, & knowledgeable Doctor. We had never met, before this situation, and I'm still under his care...we will not change doctors even though we drive 100 miles one way..to see him..and it will remain that way..for any future needs..He is the Best!! and recommend him so many times!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Very Very Bad doctor. Please go to someone-anyone else. I went to him for back pain and he told me that the REASON for my back pain was because I am obese. He didn't even take a MRI or xrays. I know I'm fat but that was not the REASON for my back pain. The reason was because I had two herniated disks in back--As I found out from a real doctor. Office staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr Van Ryn replaced my hip and had me back up and on my feet that same day a few hours later. I was able to function in a very short time and with minimal discomfort. My pain was kept to a bare minimum, His staff was very helpful and courtious. I never had to wait more than a few min to be checked in and in a room. I have had my hip for a little over three years now and can do almost anything I want within reason, I clime stairs, sit with no pain, and most of all can get out and enjoy doing things with my children not just watch them. I would remomend Dr Van Ryn to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

not saticfied with my results trom sugery

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Jacques S. Van Ryn's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1979)

Healthnet