You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Svetlana Rubakovic

Dr. Rubakovic should consider doing only dermatology. She misdiagnosed a severe condition called primary hyperparathyroidism. She was provided symptoms and information from one of the finest parathyroid clinics in the world and chose to ignore all. She told me I was fine and sent me out to die. She looked only at the standard lab ranges and ignores symptoms. She ignores facts and dismisses the patient. If she doesn't know what to do with you , she or her PA Carol will offer you a pain pill or an antidepressant. She has missed several cancer cases. This is a doctor who is primarily concerned with the exterior, and not into searching for answers to difficult and challenging medical problems. She is quite charming and disarming, and for the average patient that goes a long way. However, they simply don't know any better and will settle for the pill and the fact that she has told them in so many words, that she really doesn't know what is going on. She has been sanctioned by Desert Oasis Medical Group and a formal complaint lodged with United Health Care.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have used Dr. Rubakovic's services for both dermatology and internal medicine. She is extremely competent in both areas. My skin has never looked so good! She is caring, efficient, and extremely intelligent. She is a constant learner herself. I highly recommend her to all my friends and associates.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I have had a variety of Doctors over the years, none come close Dr. Rubakovic. I recommend her to all of my friends, she is professional, effective, and very nice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Rubakovic is a great dermatologist. She's helped me get over my skin problems and I've recommended her to all of my friends. And she's friendly too!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Rubakovic has been my doctor since 1992. She is THE BEST. Very smart. Cutting edge medical knowledge. Good with men and woman. I always keep her in loop about other medical issues that she does not treat me for. I want continuity with my care. Her sub speciality is dermatology and she is superior in this area of medicine as well. Her staff is very very caring. On time and always there for their patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Ods Health Network
Pacificare
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rubakovic should consider doing only dermatology. She misdiagnosed a severe condition called primary hyperparathyroidism. She was provided symptoms and in..."

September 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "92210" to "92270". Address has been updated from "None" to "69844 California 111". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17607704166".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Dr. Rubakovic's services for both dermatology and internal medicine. She is extremely competent in both areas. My skin has never looked so good! ..."

December 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=750011'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 3, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Dermatologist"

December 5, 2012
  • City changed from "Rancho Mirage" to "PALM DESERT"

August 2, 2012