Ratings for Dr. Greg V. Whorton

I take my son to Dr. Whorton. Very knowledgeable and always takes his time with us.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

tremendous knowledge and a great bed side manner. is very busy but will talk to you as long as you have questions that need answered of just given a little comfort.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

dr. whoton is a great doctor, no only for my 2 children but also my wife and i. recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Wonderful Doc, His nurse is rude and treats you like you are unwelcome and shouldn't be there. You feel like you are a burden to her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I truly liked Dr. Whorton, but his nurse was not so nice. I came to him with my infant daughter from the day she was born and he was so attentive to my concerns. When I visited him in the office, his nurse Linda was short with me, never cracked a smile. I have heard a lot of positives about her from other people, but I did not experience the same. I would call her to make an appt, and could never get thru to her. I changed to Dr. Slay and I love him and his nurse.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Whorton is extremely knowledgeable. He asks questions of my teenage son in such a way as to elicit a response, and this is not easy. He is compassionate and insightful. His staff are also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Whorton and Linda...Couldn't be happier....

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Whorton and Linda have been wonderful to my family. I am thankful for them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

Dr. Whorton and his staff are always accommodating and knowledgeable. Dr. Whorton gives me the assurance that he knows what he's talking about and even when I can't see him, the office staff manage to get me (or my kids) in to see either APN or another doc in the group.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Greg and his nurse Linda are excellent people. Dr. Greg always spends a great deal of time with my daughter. He is a very good listener and problem solver. I just think he is the best pediatrician I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Greg V. Whorton's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Coventry Healthcare