You may also like

Rate Dr. Deanna Love Rutman

Dr. Deanna Love Rutman's Ratings

In 1997 I was 7 mos pregnant when my best friend, my Mother, died very suddenly. Dr. Rutman was incredibly compassionate throughout the remainder of my pregnancy and throughout the delivery process. I will forever remember her for her incredible bedside manner and love. My daughter is now 17, and I make sure she knows all about Dr. Rutmans affect on our experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

The only thing negative that I can say about Dr. Rutman is that I am really sad that she is retiring! She helped me through a miscarriage, a very difficult, trauma filled pregnancy and a relaxed and calm pregnancy - treating me wonderfully under each condition. She is extremely caring and wonderful to talk too. Hard to believe that she would get a negative review - perhaps someone had an 'off' day. I wish Dr. Rutman all the love and joy in her retirement that she has given others. We will really, really miss her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Rutman is amazing. I have known her for nearly 20 years. We feel blessed she delivered both or our children! How rare is that! She delivered our now 19 year old son and 15 year old daughter. We are blessed and feel fortunate that Dr Rutman was with us! Forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Wishing Dr Rutman all the best she has treated me with the utmost respect for 32yrs
She will be missed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Rutman for over 30 years. I have mostly had positive experiences with her. The Staff at the Scott office was somewhat abrupt, but they knew my name and they always got me a return phone call if I needed one. I thought the transition to the new Bethel office has been horrible. The staff at that office has been a nightmare to deal with. The rudest people I have ever talked to. First of all, the office does not say Dr Rutman's name when you call, so I didn't even know if I was calling the correct "new" office. Then I tried to make an apt. She told me as long as I saw dr Rutman in 2014, I can see her in 2015- but she is booked for the whole year. She just continued in that circle of a statement over and over. bottom line, I cannot see Dr Rutman. Next nightmare has been trying to get records for myself and my daughters transferred to a new Dr/ getting prescriptions refilled until we see a new Dr. Do yourself a favor, stay away from ever calling the new office. Dr Rutman is booked anyway!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Rutman for years. She is a warm and caring person. Always wants updates on my children and grandchildren. I would highly recommend her. As for the staff in the Scott office, which is now closed, were distant and at times cold. I just had an appt in the Oxford Bethel office and the staff there were cordial. Nice transition!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

First off, I literally created an account on this website only to warn people to not got to this woman. I am amazed by the number of 'positive' experiences with this doctor. She is rude, cold, unpersonal and extremely uncomfortable to be around. Every single time I have went to see her I am rudely waited on by her secretaries who treat me like I'm a plague and an inconvenience. I always feel extremely uncomfortable to ask her ANY questions because she just blankly stares at me. My final straw was when she preformed a biopsy on me and months later I tried desperately to contact her due to immense bleeding from the procedure. She NEVER called me back and I am still extremely scared and with many questions. She is unreliable and should be avoided at all costs. Dr. Ruttman, if you care about your patients at all and read this, PLEASE learn that not just pregnant women are the only important patients you have. I am a young woman and I needed a doctor I could trust when I was scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I have a hard time believing the high star rating shown on the review sites for Dr. Rutman. You know those companies that will pay someone just to write good reviews online about them so that they get more business? I can't say whether or not this is one of those companies. I am, however, shocked someone could have anything good to say about the office and it's employees. Her 2 techs in the Scott office are always rude and act like you're more of a bother than anything. She doesn't answer your questions, takes forever to call back with test results and when you call to follow up, her techs again, treat you like trash. I highly recommend going elsewhere. This is the first review I've ever written about anything. I'm just so taken aback by the lack of professionalism and care this office has towards it's patients. If you don't want to deal with people go be a online customer service rep where you just type responses all day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Very difficult to communicate with. We usually waited for more than one hour, and she would spend less than 5 minutes with us. Usually did not answer our questions properly, and did not make us feel comfortable. Thankfully changed the doctor. She charged us $800 for changing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Rutman provided maternity/prenatal care and delivered my first baby. I am so thankful I found her when I did. She is an amazing doctor and delivering my first child was absolutely the greatest experience of my life because Dr. Rutman really listened to what I wanted for the birth. She made the minimum number of compromises to my "birth plan" required to avoid complications in delivery. She kept me fully informed and aware of everything going on during delivery and was there with me for most of labor. (She did NOT just show up when I started pushing). Also notable is the fact that I never saw another doctor during my maternity care and I never had a doubt that Dr. Rutman would be there with me in delivery. This seems to be rare nowadays! I have since moved out of state and am due with my second child next year; I am so dissapointed that Dr. Rutman won't be delivering my next baby! I highly recommend Dr. Rutman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401387].votes_count ]]