Dr. Rod Herchak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rod Herchak

Dr. H is one of the best doctors I've ever had and worked for. He explains treatments, and procedures in a way that I can understand it. Very funny guy!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Great experience, efficient, very pleased, would recommend

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Great Dentist Knowledgeable staff Really impressive hygenist and assistant Not pushy or condescending Fll marks for a great DDS I never felt the freezing . , fillings or the work which was flawless Im glad he works in Canada as i could NOT afford skill like this anywhere else

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Rod's been my dentist for thirty years or longer. Why would I go anywhere else? When he moved to Sierra naturally my wife and I moved as well. He recently helped me out by replacing a crown. Highly recommended as is his major-dome Bev!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I have been to see Dr. Herchak for many years. While fortunate enough never to need any major procedures done, I have always found him and his staff to be professional, caring and gentle. He's never pushed me towards unnecessary procedures and his hygienist's are top notch.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

This guy should have retired five years ago. See anyone at this clinic except Dr. Herchak. Old and Old school . Seriously bad attention to detail. The filling was a mess and had to redone at a different clinic.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Herchak is excellent, he was recommended to me by an endodontist several years ago. Depth of experience and knowledge combined with warmth and amazing attention to detail. I think he can do anything you need, and I know he does cosmetic dentistry just as well as anyone else. Not only is he good, his tech/hygienist is very good as well. They're helpful, sympathetic, open to discussion, and I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have been a patient of  Dr. Herchak for many years.   I recently saw him at Sierra Dental and am glad that I took the time to Google him and his current location.  Everyone that I dealt with at Sierra were wonderful.  The front desk staff are so friendly and helpful with my insurance.  They treated me like I am a very valued patient, and they just met me.  The dental hygienist that cleaned my teeth was very professional, friendly, thorough and gentle.  I would definitely look forward to future cleanings with her.   My X-rays showed a new cavity, and Dr. Herchak was able to do the filling right after my cleaning.  He gives the most  gentle needles ever!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Herchak has been my families dentist for the last 4 years. Before him, I hadn't been to a dentist for over 14 years because I was terrified of another dentist hurting me and doing work that didn't need to be done. Dr. Herchak has been honest, kind, and understanding of my fears and concerns. He doesn't make me feel pressured. Him and his team are very good at explaining things in a way that I understand and they take the time to treat me and my family like people not a secondary bank account. We are so glad we found him at Sierra Dental. The staff there are so thorough, respectful, and organized. A great big THANKS to Dr. Herchak and his wonderful Assistant Beverly. Ps. Please please please don't retire anytime soon :)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Herchak has been my family's dentist for years. We are all very happy to continue our care with him at Sierra Dental.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Rod Herchak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated from University of Alberta Faculty of Dentistry