Ratings for Dr. Jerry Butto

I have had Dr Butto as a doctor for over 13 years, he has delivered 2 out of my 3 kids and the only reason he did not deliver all 3 is because Dr Lutsic was his partner and she was on call that day. I have a lot of medical issues and he has done everything in his power to make sure I am taken care of. I was in the hospital with complication after my last child was born and he called me every night in the hospital to make sure I was take care of and to explain to me what the next step would be. He is very caring and so is his staff, I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

he is a excellent doctor I had him with two of my pregnancy's and would recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Best OB/GYN ever!!!! I have no clue what some of these women are talking about! I had a high risk pregnancy with my son and he knew exactly what to do and he does NOT push C-sections! My second son I attempted a VBAC and he most certainly waited a long time to see if my body would have the baby I was begging for a section, but Dr. But to was trying to let nature take course. So not sure why anyone would get the impression he's section happy, and maybe his section rate is 50%because he deals with high risk?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

He is a great doctor. I've been seeing him for 15 years and wouldn't want to have anyone else. He always talks to you during procedures to make you more comfortable so you know what to expect to happen, whether it is an exam or delivering a baby. He is caring and understanding, and happy to explain any questions you might have. Especially love that he does standard ultrasounds in his office during pregnancy so you don't have to go elsewhere for them except the anatomy scan. He truly has you and your baby in best interests. He has never pushed medications, has offered if you want but never tried to force, and stays up to date with the latest information in the medical community. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Butto was excellent in both of my pregnancies and I could not have had better service from him and his staff. He is an amazing Doctor all around and would recommend him to Anyone who has the pleasure of bringing a life into this world.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Butto! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to deliver my son!!!! Seems like a few of these bad reviews are the same person!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Butto is very caring and kind. Takes the time to meet with you and discuss the procedure with you and answers all your questions before hand. He makes your time there very comfortable and never makes you feel bad about asking too many questions. He is very considerate and an amazing doctor, i would recommend him to anyone I know. His wife is also very nice and they do everything they can to make you feel safe and at ease.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Recommended unnecessary procedure - so glad I didn't go thru with it. You have to go in for an office visit for test results regardless if they are favorable results - therefore added co-pay for patients. I agree with other comments that he lacks sincerity and really does not care about his patients. Acts like he does but really doesn't. And his office mgr. AKA his wife insists on witnessing the pelvic exam even if you as the patient request privacy between you and the doctor during this sensitive procedure. If you disagree with any office practices what-so-ever, be prepared to be berated by her.

Submitted September 28, 2013

He acts like he really cares but it's all about the money. He charged my insurance company for ultrasounds I did not even have. His website claims he can treat high risk pregnancies, HE CANNOT!! If he could my outcome would have been completely different. He pushes you off on other doctors and it may be too late by the time he lets go if his pride.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr Butto is the worst OB. He pushes unnecessary inductions and jumps quickly to c-sections without any legit medical reason. He comes in the labor room and starts off "Well we want to have a happy birthday and things are not progressing as quickly as we like..." which is the prelude for his c-section talk. Even the nurses warn about his antics. He does not care about a woman's body and the natural timing of labor. He wants to control and manipulate it to the point it starts to be harmful. Come on, a c-section rate of 50%? That is incredibly high.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Jerry Butto's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1995)