Ratings for Dr. Robert Simpson

Dr. Simpson has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He has always been a very caring person and always follows up with his patients. We are so thankful we have him as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

25 yrs ago I would have rated Dr. Simpsons bedside manner a 2 1/2 but through the years I feel he has grown into a very observant, compassionate, thorough physician. Today, I'm glad we kept him as our family doctor he led us to the right people at the right time and cared enough to follow up and not just to pop a pill. Thank You

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Been with him over 20 years , and my Wife and I have found he provides consistent detailed care . He discovered my diabetes early and my Wife's cancer , and we are both doing well , We appreciate his caring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

WIsh I could get another doctor. I believe I will be seeing a nurse practitioner from now on instead of him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Always felt welcome. This staff always try to make appointment whenever possible best for our schedule.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Simpson for about 16 years and for the most part we are very satisfied to have him as our family doctor. He is also my Mother-in-law's doctor. He treats us all with the utmost respect, and has sent us to Specialists when he wasn't sure about a condition or if the condition is not responding to treatment. Sometimes he can be in a bit of a rush due to his commitments as an Anesthesiologist at the Leamington Hospital, and that can be a little frustrating and we feel rushed, but other times he takes the time to answer all questions and have a friendly chat. We are pleased to have Dr. Simpson as our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

By far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. He doesn't listen and is a sexist pig. He does not take women serious and he is very rude. I will never see him again nor would I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

happy to have him as my family doctor no complaints helpful at all times

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Have him as my family doctor for many years. Over all a good doctor just a has always helped me when i needed him

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

If you are considering Dr. Simpson as a physician for ANY ailment, surgery, or treatment - please, keep these items in mind. 1. After prescribing his patient anti-anxiety medication, he thoughtlessly referred to a cyst as a possible "lymphoma", when it showed ample sings of being a cyst. Patient was inconsolable for days. 2. Often reminds his patients that he works 80hrs/week at the hospital and has very little time to focus. Perhaps he should give up his family practise. 3. Informed patient that her autistic son (also a patient for 10+ years) would be ineligible to collect Disability Benefits. After applying, there was no question that he was eligible. 4. Failed to act upon reports recognizing possiblly cancerous lung growths in a COPD patient. 6 months later, repeated test, and confirmed cancer. Window for "early treatment" is gone. 5. Months after his patient of 10+ years passed away, he carelessly asked patient's daughter about her well-being. Informed him that patient had passed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013