Ratings for Dr. Stacy J. Schlocker

I waited until I'd visited 4times before rating Dr. Schlocker. I've had many bad experiences with doctors and since moving to San Diego, I've had difficulty finding a doctor I was comfortable with and could trust. I have found Dr. Schlocker to be exceptional. She follows through and connects the dots, an attribute I've found to be lacking in many doctors. In addition, she has contacted me personally about blood test results and has initiated action such as retaking my blood pressure herself when it is high. She listens and actually responds to questions with more than just a pasted on smile and rote recitation of medical jargon. While she is professional, I've found her interactions with me to be concerned and helpful. She is genuine. I both like and trust her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I find her very compassionate, helpful and interested in whatever issue I bring to her. I think she's great!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr.Stacy J. Schlocker as for our personal experience she did not care about us.My wife was seen by her on that morning and had a brief conversation about us not buying brand name RX and what she did?:she submitted a brand name rx.; So i called her back from Cvs to let her know the issue to my surprise she DID NOT had the time to talk to us and after three calls one at 1.40 pm the second call at 4.45 pm and the last call at 8.00 pm and the generic Rx was never submitted. Not only i feel bad for my wife which she is in pain thank to Dr.Schlocker for not caring for her patients. I will definitible are switching doctors and are going to file a complaint with the medical board.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I am surprised to see the other comments about Dr. Schlocker. I found her to be knowledgeable, friendly and very easy to talk to, she immediately put me at ease. I went in to get immunizations for travel to South East Asia and a check up. She was very kind and very through.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

She is the worst! My 5 minute appointment with her (her staff made a mistake by making my requested EYE DOCTOR appointment, with her instead) ended up with a HUGE bill in the mail, she did absolutely NOTHING in this appointment for me and was very rude.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

kind but very inexperienced.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Stacy J. Schlocker's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2004)

AARP