Ratings for Dr. Christopher P. Godek

doctor in my whole life like I do with Dr. Godek. He is professional, well mannered, knowledgeable and very supportive. Extremely talented. His staff it's quite amazing. Rosemary, I can't say enough about. She been there for me every step of the way. She even came to my room day of surgery just to give me a few words of encouragement, priceless. Donna, the receptionist, so professional and polite. Always greets you with a smile and by name. You feel like a person not a number. Jeff, very professional and very helpful. Gives you that human touch. Any question, he is willing to go extra mile to get you those answers. Catherine, what can I say, she is such a great person. Professional, level headed, knowledgeable, throw anything at her in the heat of stress and she doesn't even flinch. And sometimes I can be difficult. She deserves a medal. Katie, always took the the time to go over any concerns I had if Dr. Godek wasn't available. Very thorough andcalming. Thanks to you all from bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Godek is an amazing plastic surgeon. He has changed my life and uplifted my confidence more than ever. I had been thinking of a breast augmentation for years and did tons of research. When I came across Dr. Godek, I researched everything about him from where he went to school, where his residencies were done and, of course, what people had to say about him. Not only are his credentials impressive, but so many woman were happy with their results; I scheduled a consultation. My friend and I actually scheduled one together because we were so nervous and wanted to make sure we covered every question we could think of. We spoke with Gail, the financial coordinator, and immediately my friend and I fell in love with her. She scheduled our appointments together and we were welcomed into the office by a wonderful staff. We met with one of the nurse practitioners first who took our vitals and took before pictures with 3D imagining. We then met with Dr. Godek who literally answered every question we had written down before we could even ask him. He made us feel so comfortable with his knowledge alone. He enhanced our breast on the computer to show us how we would look with the "full C" look we were going for. Dr. Godek was very pleasant, knowledgeable and honest about his opinions for each of us individually. Then came pre-op. He explained in full detail what I was to expect for surgery day and the recovery process. I was given a packet that was personalized to me. It gave me the instructions to follow before surgery and after surgery, what size and kind of implants I was receiving and a detailed explanation of what my emotions are going to do over the next couple of weeks after recovery; and let me tell you it was pretty spot on! I was a roller coaster of emotions about how they were going look, did I make the right decision, freaking out that my body was changed forever, and most of all staring at them in the mirror nit picking at every difference in each breast I could find. I remember reading it and laughing but then after surgery being so glad that I was warned about the anxiety I was going to have. Surgery day, I met with the staff and Dr. Godek to go over any last questions and into surgery I went. When I woke up I wasn't in a lot of pain, I just felt weird and my chest felt tight. I went home ace wrapped and taped very tight. I slept for most of the day mainly just having some discomfort, which I was happy about because other people who have gotten an argumentation before told me I was going to be in so much pain. Dr. Godek personally called me that night to see how I felt, went over my medication instructions again, and the position I had to sleep in. The next day I went back to office to have the ace wrap taken off and put into a support bra. He checked me over to make sure I wasn't having any complications, went over instructions once again and scheduled to see me 1 week post op. I was never in any terrible pain, I was uncomfortable and tight but it was tolerable. I am currently 1 month post op and I couldn't be happier with the results. I meant it when I said Dr. Godek changed my life. I have had no complications so far and my breasts look amazing. I have 385 cc silicone high profile allergen implants that were placed under the muscle. My scars are under the breast in the crease. Dr. Godek did an amazing job picking out the perfect size that fit my body and they look very natural. I am unbelievably happy. Sooo the end point to this long run on review, I would recommend Dr. Godek over and over again. Oh, and his consultation is free so you would be crazy not to sit down and meet with him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I had heard amazing things about Dr. Godek and my experience working with him and his staff proved to be just that! Although I researched other doctors in the area, their work just didn't compare to his. During all of my visits he and his staff took time and care in making sure I was comfortable and pleased with the work he needed to do as to ensure I got the results I wanted, and his work is perfection! I would recommend him to any and everyone!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Absolutely wonderful doctor and staff! The office is beautiful and the staff is extremely friendly and wonderful to communicate with! I felt welcomed and comfortable from the very first consultation to my one year check up post op! Dr.Godek was very attentive and listened exactly to what I wanted and did not push me in any other way except to give me options and wonderful and clear advice! Once my decision was made and the surgery was scheduled I was 100% sure I was in the right hands and so excited for the results! I am so happy and so much more confident now and I owe that to Dr .Godek!! I was highly satisfied and recommend him to any one looking to make any type of change with plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Godek and staff are top notch. couldn't bee more pleased with the his skills and artistry. The staff is helpful and more than kind. I went through a long year of choices with ultimately having both breasts removed because of cancer. Dr. Godek gave me options I did not know I had. I feel whole again because of his work!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

After losing a large amount of weight which resulted in very saggy buttocks, I did extensive research in order to find a top-notch plastic surgeon. In the spring of 2008, I visited Dr. Godek’s office for a consult thinking that I needed a body lift. Dr. Godek patiently listened to me and understood all of my concerns. He was very straightforward with me and explained that a body lift would not give me the result I was aiming for, but rather a lower buttock lift would produce the desired result. Dr. Godek then described the procedure in detail, and even showed me computer images of what my result would closely resemble upon completion. He did not just go ahead and do what I thought should be done. He wanted me to be happy with the outcome. I can honestly say that the end result exceeded my expectations. After the procedure, I only needed Tylenol to manage what little pain I experienced, and the best part is that the scarring is extremely neat and practically invisible. In May of 2015, it was time to address the bulging, droopy skin on my thighs and the insides of my knees. Looking in the mirror, I was aware that this would be a large undertaking. Considering the exceptional experience and results that I previously had with Dr. Godek and his staff 7 years earlier, I confidently knew where I needed to go for help. Again, Dr. Godek listened to my concerns, formulated a 3-stage strategy in order to achieve my goal and showed me computer images of the projected results. I was able to manage the pain from all 3 surgeries with Tylenol. As I write this, I am about 9 weeks post-op from the third and final stage, and my results are incredible. My incisions are neat, well placed and healing beautifully. I cannot say enough about my awesome experiences with Dr. Godek and his staff. Totally professional from the moment I walked through the door and was greeted by Donna at the reception desk. Dr. Godek always listened to and answered each and every one of my many questions and created smart and safe plans to help me achieve my personal goals. At my pre-op visits, I was given a bound booklet containing important information such as my surgery date, a list of things to do and to avoid in preparation for surgery, a description of my surgery, an overview of the surgery center procedures and post-operative care instructions. I followed all of these instructions to the letter and have had no complications. I have visited Dr. Godek’s office for many post-op visits to monitor my progress. Throughout the entire process, I was never afraid or ashamed to contact the Personal Enhancement Center. Catherine (my patient Coordinator), Nathalie (Dr. Godek’s Physician’s Assistant), Rosemary and Katie (Dr. Godek’s nurses), Jeff (Dr. Godek’s Office Manager) and Michelle were always available in person, by telephone or email to answer my questions. In addition to post-op visits, my case included appointments at Bella Derma Medi Spa. The spa has a very relaxing atmosphere. My interactions at the spa with Kelly, Jan, Jill and Annette were pleasant, and I always looked forward to my appointments. My surgeries were performed at the Toms River Surgery Center. The staff is excellent. The nurses were attentive and cared about my comfort. Before every surgery I mentioned that I have small veins, and I am a “hard stick”, so each time they summoned “the best” to begin my IV. Mission Accomplished – My IV was always started on the first try! After that, I could relax…surgery was a piece of cake! Upon discharge I was given very clear aftercare instructions and contact info, in case of any problems. A few hours after I arrived home from all of my surgeries, I received a personal telephone call from Dr. Godek inquiring about my status, even though my post-op appointments were the very next day. On an unrelated note - In the time between my stage 2 and stage 3 surgeries, I had a hysterectomy. Although Dr. Godek did not perform this procedure, I was very impressed and touched that he had his nurse, Rosemary, call me a few days after the surgery to check in and see how I was doing. Total class. With his skilled hands and artistic vision, Dr. Godek has successfully found the body that has been hiding inside me for many years and was not able to reveal itself despite being nurtured with proper diet and exercise. At the same time, I was very fortunate to have found an extraordinary surgeon in Dr. Godek.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Love my new neck! Thank you Dr. Godek and your amazing team!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Everyone in the office is so nice. I had such a great experience. Dr. Godek made me feel very comfortable and Im very happy with the results of my cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Thank you so much Dr. Godek. Love my new body! You made the whole process very comfortable and easy.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Love my results. Better than I ever imagined! Thank you Dr. Godek!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Christopher P. Godek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I am driven to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals while providing an unprecedented level of care throughout the entire treatment process. From rhinoplasty and facelift surgery, to breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery, I strive to develop an honest relationship with each patient who walks through my doors to ensure they feel comfortable and informed from the first consultation to the final follow-up visit. Additionally, my practice offers a comprehensive Medi Spa where patients can receive exceptional postoperative care, as well as a variety of nonsurgical treatments designed to rejuvenate and restore skin to a more youthful look and feel. No matter the treatment or procedure in which you are interested, my experienced team and I will provide you with the customized care you deserve.

• English

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)
  • Syracuse University