Ratings for Dr. Christopher P. Godek

To start- I’m 25, with no children and ever since I was in high school, my breast size fluctuated constantly with weight gain and weight loss. As a Dental Hygienist my profession puts constant stress on my back, neck, and shoulders. When asking around, I was referred to Dr. Godek. After YEARS of this constant discomfort, I made the decision to get a breast reduction. Where to begin? From the awesome consult to now one year + post op, Ive never been happier. I’ve gone from an E-F to a full C! I can FINALLY wear cute bralettes or no bra at all! Post op was a breeze as far as scaring and discomfort. Back to work in a week and i feel like i can work 5 more hours a day! Dr. Godek and staff are on top of everything whether you’re experiencing slight discomfort and want the doctor to check ASAP, or insurance questions- ANYTHING you name it, they will be eager to help. I really can’t thank Dr. Godek enough for helping me re-gain my confidence and feel comfortable in my skin. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Godek to ANYONE struggling with oversized breasts, or any body size issues. Thank you again! Especially to Catherine, who made every phone call, email, insurance question a breeze and Natalia for making all of my post ops comfortable and quick! And of course, Dr. Godek- you’re amazing at what you do! - Samantha G

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Ever since I had broken my nose as a kid, I’ve had many issues, which included my breathing being completely obstructed on the right side, horrible seasonal allergies, loud snoring and my nose was noticeably very crooked. Over the years, I’ve heard amazing things about Dr. Godek and his team and after many years of putting it off, I decided to see him in hopes that he could help me. His staff is so professional and patient, answering all my questions. Dr. Godek has a caring and comforting way about him, explaining the complete process in detail, which helped me feel 100% confident in his ability to help me finally get the results I’d been contemplating. My surgery was done at Toms River Surgery Center, which was such a pleasant and efficient experience. It’s been 5months and I could not be happier with my decision to have my nose corrected by Dr.Godek. He did a fabulous job! I can breathe again!! My nose is straight, but has not changed my appearance in a way that people notice that I’ve had my nose fixed, which is exactly what I was hoping for. A pleasant surprise to me is that my allergies are GONE! No sneezing, sniffling, coughing, clearing my throat or allergy medicine! And lastly, my wife happily reports that I do not snore anymore! I highly and confidently recommend Dr. Godek, my results have exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Not happy with results of filler. Dr. Godek rushed me and didn't answer my questions. He's arrogant. The staff is friendly, but not very helpful. I am seeing another doctor this week to hopefully fix the filler. Very disappointing experience. I will never return to this practice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr.Godek and his staff are amazing! When you enter the office it is a welcoming feeling and doctor and staff happily answer questions. Dr. Godek contacted me directly the night of my surgery to ensure I was okay. I couldn’t be happier with my results and highly recommend Dr. Godek!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Skilled surgeon... wonderful staff. Can't say enough about Dr Godek and his staff. Results of my lower face lift exceeded my expectations! As did the breast reduction and lift after breast cancer surgery 10 yrs ago! Dr Godek and his staff were professional and kind. I am extremely happy with my results!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Love all the staff. Dr. Godek does amazing work. My results are better than perfect. Can't wait for my tummy tuck. Love him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Best PS in NJ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! And his staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

doctor in my whole life like I do with Dr. Godek. He is professional, well mannered, knowledgeable and very supportive. Extremely talented. His staff it's quite amazing. Rosemary, I can't say enough about. She been there for me every step of the way. She even came to my room day of surgery just to give me a few words of encouragement, priceless. Donna, the receptionist, so professional and polite. Always greets you with a smile and by name. You feel like a person not a number. Jeff, very professional and very helpful. Gives you that human touch. Any question, he is willing to go extra mile to get you those answers. Catherine, what can I say, she is such a great person. Professional, level headed, knowledgeable, throw anything at her in the heat of stress and she doesn't even flinch. And sometimes I can be difficult. She deserves a medal. Katie, always took the the time to go over any concerns I had if Dr. Godek wasn't available. Very thorough andcalming. Thanks to you all from bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Godek is an amazing plastic surgeon. He has changed my life and uplifted my confidence more than ever. I had been thinking of a breast augmentation for years and did tons of research. When I came across Dr. Godek, I researched everything about him from where he went to school, where his residencies were done and, of course, what people had to say about him. Not only are his credentials impressive, but so many woman were happy with their results; I scheduled a consultation. My friend and I actually scheduled one together because we were so nervous and wanted to make sure we covered every question we could think of. We spoke with Gail, the financial coordinator, and immediately my friend and I fell in love with her. She scheduled our appointments together and we were welcomed into the office by a wonderful staff. We met with one of the nurse practitioners first who took our vitals and took before pictures with 3D imagining. We then met with Dr. Godek who literally answered every question we had written down before we could even ask him. He made us feel so comfortable with his knowledge alone. He enhanced our breast on the computer to show us how we would look with the "full C" look we were going for. Dr. Godek was very pleasant, knowledgeable and honest about his opinions for each of us individually. Then came pre-op. He explained in full detail what I was to expect for surgery day and the recovery process. I was given a packet that was personalized to me. It gave me the instructions to follow before surgery and after surgery, what size and kind of implants I was receiving and a detailed explanation of what my emotions are going to do over the next couple of weeks after recovery; and let me tell you it was pretty spot on! I was a roller coaster of emotions about how they were going look, did I make the right decision, freaking out that my body was changed forever, and most of all staring at them in the mirror nit picking at every difference in each breast I could find. I remember reading it and laughing but then after surgery being so glad that I was warned about the anxiety I was going to have. Surgery day, I met with the staff and Dr. Godek to go over any last questions and into surgery I went. When I woke up I wasn't in a lot of pain, I just felt weird and my chest felt tight. I went home ace wrapped and taped very tight. I slept for most of the day mainly just having some discomfort, which I was happy about because other people who have gotten an argumentation before told me I was going to be in so much pain. Dr. Godek personally called me that night to see how I felt, went over my medication instructions again, and the position I had to sleep in. The next day I went back to office to have the ace wrap taken off and put into a support bra. He checked me over to make sure I wasn't having any complications, went over instructions once again and scheduled to see me 1 week post op. I was never in any terrible pain, I was uncomfortable and tight but it was tolerable. I am currently 1 month post op and I couldn't be happier with the results. I meant it when I said Dr. Godek changed my life. I have had no complications so far and my breasts look amazing. I have 385 cc silicone high profile allergen implants that were placed under the muscle. My scars are under the breast in the crease. Dr. Godek did an amazing job picking out the perfect size that fit my body and they look very natural. I am unbelievably happy. Sooo the end point to this long run on review, I would recommend Dr. Godek over and over again. Oh, and his consultation is free so you would be crazy not to sit down and meet with him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I had heard amazing things about Dr. Godek and my experience working with him and his staff proved to be just that! Although I researched other doctors in the area, their work just didn't compare to his. During all of my visits he and his staff took time and care in making sure I was comfortable and pleased with the work he needed to do as to ensure I got the results I wanted, and his work is perfection! I would recommend him to any and everyone!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Christopher P. Godek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I am driven to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals while providing an unprecedented level of care throughout the entire treatment process. From rhinoplasty and facelift surgery, to breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery, I strive to develop an honest relationship with each patient who walks through my doors to ensure they feel comfortable and informed from the first consultation to the final follow-up visit. Additionally, my practice offers a comprehensive Medi Spa where patients can receive exceptional postoperative care, as well as a variety of nonsurgical treatments designed to rejuvenate and restore skin to a more youthful look and feel. No matter the treatment or procedure in which you are interested, my experienced team and I will provide you with the customized care you deserve.

• English

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)
  • Syracuse University