Ratings for Dr. Tiffani Dennis

Dr. Dennis is a bright, compassionate physician. She is able to listen carefully, determine paths of inquiry if follow-up or other services are needed, and was available immediately when I had an urgent health concern. We are fortunate to have her in Charlottesville!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Tiffani Dennis is the best doctor I have had in my entire life. She was very caring, knowledgeable, consistent and persistent. She always maintains her professionalism. I am currently trying to find another doctor because, unfortunately for me, Dr. Dennis moved to Charlottesville from Richmond. I hope Charlottesville treats her well because she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Greatest Doctor I have ever had. caring,knowledgable, very helpful, would and did recommend to family, my wife see her also as her PCP ans well I i do.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Dennis is great! The front desk staff is a little rude and apathetic, but Dr. Dennis makes it worth it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Seemed very unknowledgeable - lots of "I don't knows". Never returned 3 calls for concerns about my concussion. Did not tell me to fast before my physical. Treatments did not work for stomach troubles. Nurse left private test results on a public voicemail when I told them to call my cellphone. Even the receptionist gave me a bad feeling - personal calls, not personable and popping gum.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Tiffani Dennis's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA