Ratings for Dr. Mark Treissman

This doctor is good at what he does. He has a sweet disposition which makes him so easy to talk with. You come out of his office understanding. His staff is also very good at their jobs. I highly recommend Dr. Treissman.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr treissman is one of the best gynos ive ever seen he explains stuff so u understand what he's talking about I highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had and I've had many help me with problems I've had for 6 years now. He's patient, kind and very caring. He's knowledgable and explains everything very well. He also takes his time with any questions you have. I'm thankful I have him as my doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever had, he cares about his patients. He even gave me his personal number to reach him if needed. I definitely recommend Dr Triessman.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

The best OB/GYN in BC as far as I am concerned. Gave me options to my issue and let me choose without pressure. Also understands the patient, while everyone else downplays the symptoms i've had. Excellent bedside manner and skilled at what he does. I trust him 110%.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Wonderful, knowledgeable, and very kind. Amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Very knowledgeable, kind and always on time. Easygoing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He is an amazing Dr. He listens, empathizes and is knowledgeable. His staff is very kind and efficient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This guy rocks! Quite simply the best obgyne in BC. He's the only Ob in town who always does in house call. This means no matter what. If you need help Dr Treissman is never far away. Dedicated, hard working, knowledgeable and super skilled this is the doctor you want to work with - if you can get an appointment (he's understandably really busy) .

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Had an amazing experience this time around. He was able to keep me calm and collected even in scary times. Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016