Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Day

A great surgeon! Dr Day operated on me (an 80 yr old male) to fix an inguinal hernia. Due to other medical issues, she had to do an "Open" procedure instead of Laparoscopic. Dr. Day oozes with confidence and professionalism. After my 1st visit with her I felt completely comfortable that I made the right choice for a surgeon; she takes time to thoroughly explain the issue and corrective procedure options, and to answer all questions and concerns. While very professional, she is also compassionate and caring. The operation went exactly as she said, and post-op was a breeze! I would recommend Dr. Day to anybody!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I had emergency colostomy in October, 2015. I felt very fortunate that Dr. Day was on call the morning I went to urgent care. She decided to keep me in hospital for two days on antibiotics and pain meds to see if the white blood cell count would go down. It did not and surgery was scheduled for the next morning. This beautiful lady was compassionate and caring. Surgery went fine and it turned out to be a "temporary" colostomy, which meant that in 4-6 months there would be a "reattachment" and then I would be "normal." I was very thankful for that! Post ops, she had the same warmth. Shortly I will have the 2nd surgery. Thank you, Dr. Day. You are wonderful

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

She is really nice. Much better than the primary doctor we have.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Young doctor just entering practice, but gave me confidence about her ability. Very, very friendly and patient. Wants to make sure all your questions are answered. Takes lots of notes.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Amy L. Day's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal