Ratings for Dr. Mary Ann Campbell

I like Dr campbell however she is quite rude when she hears about a modern problem. She won't prescribe me anything I need because I smoked weed in high school.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Campbell has been my doctor my whole life. I have recently heard that she is in retirement mode. I do not know what I am going to do, no offense to the newer family doctors in Cape Breton, but no one will be able to fill her shoes. From what I can tell doctors in CB treat there office like it has a revolving door and every time it spins they get paid, instead of looking at the people coming in as people!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Mary Ann Campbell has been my doctor for a very long time for some 25+ years and I have nothing to say other than she is a very intelligent professional and provides the utmost care for her patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr.Campbell can be very sympathetic and helpful and then at times she can be very abrupt and rude and not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Excellent doctor, very straight forward, easy to talk to and listens.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Campbell and her nurse Winnie are a great team. Always kind and caring people who are easy to talk to, and very non-judgemental. I've only had her as a doctor for 5-7 years, but I don't know how I lived without her! Any issues I've had since she's been my doctor, she checks them promptly and refers me to specialists, if need be.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Wait time at office is now quite high. As well, bed side manner is very poor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Campbell has been my doctor since she opened her practice in Sydney, she is a wonderful doctor, very knowledgeable and very personable which some patience appreciate (I do). Her nurse Winnie is also very professional. These are the people who make a difference in your life. I call them Gifts from God! Continue the great work you do ... both of you! You deserve lots of praise!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007

Dr. Campbell has been my doctor for 15 years and she has been very easy to talk to, non judgemental, kind, caring the list goes on. Her and Winnie are an excellent pair. She takes patients without appointment which to most people is very convienient. It may delay appointments but it fine. I would refer anyone to her she is wonderfull.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

i have had her for 20 years and i think she is the best in her field. i would be very sad to have lost her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007