Ratings for Dr. Iyabo O. Daramola

In a word: INCOMPETENT! They make appts for you and never TELL you. Then their computer voice harasses you for DAYS. Office NEVER calls with test results. When you show up for an appt you DID make, they'll say "you don't have an appt." Waiting time is always an HOUR past the appt time. I've been told SEVERAL times "no order for a blood test!" Takes ANOTHER hour to "see" Dr. and get approval for the test you were told to come for! FILTHY facility. Disrespectful staff. They'll tell you they'll send your Rx BUT when you get to pharmacy, it's not there! Read that MORE waiting!! Her license to practice, hanging on the wall, is *EXPIRED* (last year!). I've asked her medical Q's she SHOULD know the answer to: her response... "I don't know; you tell me." **AVOID** this practice like the plague it TRULY is. I'm filing a complaint with the Medical Board now. I wasn't always poor: I *know* what quality care is SUPPOSED to be like. And oh, she tried to prescribe a drug the PDR clearly says I cannot have! Is she trying to KILL her patients?!? Sure seems like it... Dumbest physician EVER!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Waited for 1 hr in waiting room while I was waiting someone called asking for directions receptionis y had noIidea on giving the person directions first time here and never returning

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

HORRIBLE about calling anyone back about test results or re anything else. Say they will call back and NEVER DO. Had to drive down to SDI to get imaging results MYSELF and goto new doctor with results. Totally incompetent an rude office staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Daramola is my mother's doctor. We consistely have to wait 45 minutes to an hour after appt time. Exam rooms too small; doctor is literally running between rooms & spends very little time with my mom. Renewed prescriptions without seeing her; doesn't seem to want to be bothered with her. Used to be a good doctor but now seems more interested in just dispensing medicine. None of this is a reflection on staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

she listens to me, understands how to work with me, remembers my concerns from visit to visit

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Very friendly. Very knowledgeable. Patient and will listen to you. Office located in a poor section of town.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Iyabo O. Daramola's Credentials

• Univ Of Ife, Fac Of Hlth Sci, Ife, Nigeria (Grad. 1987)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii